Jonathan Norman!! Anybody Know This ...
Wow

Frisco, TX

#21 Dec 5, 2010
This is possibly the only true thread on here.. Trust me
HOWDEY

Columbus, OH

#22 Dec 5, 2010
Messina, u sould know, u tramp!!!!! Add, Rob Edwards to that list!!!
CURIOUS

Statts Mills, WV

#23 Dec 6, 2010
Frank wrote:
That guy even beats on his own mother!!
I thought his nasty mother was dead.
Knows

United States

#24 Dec 16, 2010
To Starsonlyone: Who Are You? Jonathon Norman???
snitchbitch

Pomeroy, OH

#25 Dec 17, 2010
HOWDEY wrote:
Messina, u sould know, u tramp!!!!! Add, Rob Edwards to that list!!!
U got that Rite shes is no good!! A real TRAMP n Slut!!! Not 2 mention Jonathon taught her how to steal and swindel people!! there made 4 each other!Bad part is ......... he steals from his owm mother n threatens to beat her if she dont give him $$$$ and drugs!!!
just me

Ogden, AR

#26 Dec 17, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
I HATE that boy!! He killd my boyfriend
im sorry to ask u this, but who was ur boyfriend? i used to hang out with him when we were in high school, but i havent seen or talk to him.... i never heard anything about that, and i was just curious.
New Girl

United States

#27 Dec 21, 2010
Does anyone know what Jonathon Norman did to Chad the afternoon/night that Chad was killed? Truthfully, what did they do to him? Somebody else has to know but must be afraid to tell. What did J. Norman do to Chad?????? There had to be others around that saw or heard something.
just me

Ogden, AR

#28 Dec 21, 2010
chad who??
We Love Chad

New Martinsville, WV

#29 Dec 25, 2010
No one seems to tell the truth about chad but we (his family) LOVE him soo much and miss him terribly and cant believe someone would do anything to him he was a great guy and someone stupid like this boy had to take him away from his family and doesnt even care...wow grow up people and grow some balls and tell us what happeend!!
LOVE AND MISS YOU CHAD!!!! SOOOO MUCH
would like to know

United States

#30 Dec 25, 2010
anyone who knows jonathan knows he is a worthless needle junkie piece of shit that steals from his own famliy!
Hardass

Dallas, TX

#31 Dec 25, 2010
Chad had a big heart, I miss and love him very much. I want this Norman guy, I'll go ahead and say it. Help me out here.. Where ge hang out? Where's he go at nite? What's he drive?
also would like to know

Cleburne, TX

#32 Dec 25, 2010
Chads so called girlfried said she and Norman were the only ones who knows what happed. The police or FBI should be checking this more and she even said Norman killed Chad so what gives????? A good example of just sweeping it under a rug or letting someone run free of murder????
Hardass

Dallas, TX

#33 Dec 25, 2010
Agreed, it's plain to see the cops ain't going todo their job. I'm sick of waiting.
just me

Ogden, AR

#34 Dec 26, 2010
chad who????
1 post removed
Charlie

Cleburne, TX

#36 Jan 4, 2011
to "Just Me" her boyfriend was a good friend of mine. Chad Legg. He stood by his friends and he a good friend and a good perosn. Never hurt any body. She not tellng whole story. it gonna cach up wit her and Norman.
Hardass

Chicago, IL

#37 Jan 4, 2011
Charlie wrote:
to "Just Me" her boyfriend was a good friend of mine. Chad Legg. He stood by his friends and he a good friend and a good perosn. Never hurt any body. She not tellng whole story. it gonna cach up wit her and Norman.
You damn strait is brother.
Hardass

Chicago, IL

#38 Jan 4, 2011
Charlie wrote:
I ment.. Damn strait it is, brother.
Beaver Cleaver

Pomeroy, OH

#39 Jan 5, 2011
Hardass wrote:
Chad had a big heart, I miss and love him very much. I want this Norman guy, I'll go ahead and say it. Help me out here.. Where ge hang out? Where's he go at nite? What's he drive?
That POS lives on Sandhill Rd. with mommy! Gettm Hardass! He dont hva vehicle that i no of!
Someone Who Knows

United States

#40 Feb 7, 2011
Tiffany why dont you tell the truth about what hapened to Chad. Jonathon Norman said what hapened that night was your fault!
Kourtney

Point Pleasant, WV

#41 Feb 7, 2011
Hes my bro dnt talk bout him lol jk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Money, Greed and Communism 46 min luigi the jerk 7
What do u all thank abought Renee meek 4 hr Sue 21
Heather cottrell 4 hr Jasmine 3
Is she's pregnant 5 hr Jack 4
Amanda zirkle (Jun '15) 11 hr Sick and tired 10
Trenton clark 14 hr DoMe 1
Karma 14 hr mystery 4

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance