Since: Jun 12

Pomeroy, OH

#3 Oct 9, 2012
I heard she was doing ok
2 posts removed
true

Mason, WV

#6 Oct 14, 2012
I know that the trailor that her and pete had together they just sold it and someone is moving in it after they were making meth in there how do u think she lost all her weight and she is living out the rd by beale school some where!!! and kinda curious how she never lost her kids over it and yes i know all that went on in there jason and krissie lived there for a good while with them and she lived in a nasty ass house and couldnt take care of those kids because she was a meth addict and still is so that is the best i can tell u she is down by beale school and still on meth and not sure who is taking care of them while they r staying fucked up on meth for days at a time maybe her family needs to step in and help her i mean look what happen with the young girl that was running with gage and they was concerned she was on drugs but i know for a fact cassie is a addict on meth!!!!!!!!!! Better get her help before she blows up herself or someone!!!!!!!!! TAKE IT AS U WANT BUT PISS HER AND U WILL KNOW THE TRUTH!!!! SHE WILL FAIL FOR METH FORSURE!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pvh 1 hr Trumpnation 7
Anything to do tonight? 2 hr Gilf Meister 9
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 2 hr Dr Gonzo 10,531
Wait 8 hr Yep 1
wondering 8 hr knoher 4
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 9 hr Princess Hey 5,281
Jason Aldean coming to the River Front 10 hr Phil Lynott 11

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance