South Vienna, OH

#2 May 15, 2012
Isssss hottttttttt and mine all mine ;)
host

Pickerington, OH

#3 Sep 25, 2012
hisgirl wrote:
Isssss hottttttttt and mine all mine ;)
he went to jail 4 years 4 burning his kides trailer down in henderson now he trying to play daddy and taking them away from thier mother witch she took good care them while he was in jail so why does he wont them now

“Christian”

Since: Jun 10

Point pleasant, wv

#4 Sep 25, 2012
I like randy. He's a nice guy. I worked with him and played softball with him.
Hfg

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Sep 25, 2012
If u think blubber is unfit then why does he have his kids. Everyone can change an just maybe he missed his kids when he was locked up he's had it hard enough so people just need to leave bibber an his kids alone
Get real

Danielson, CT

#6 Sep 25, 2012
That whole stone family is white trash
look

Norwalk, OH

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Get your shit straight howard and stephanie had those boys while bub was in jail
Jessica

Norwalk, OH

#8 Sep 25, 2012
host wrote:
<quoted text>he went to jail 4 years 4 burning his kides trailer down in henderson now he trying to play daddy and taking them away from thier mother witch she took good care them while he was in jail so why does he wont them now

He may have went to jail for 4 years but ? Does that make him a bad father? No it does not! He has done nothing but make sure those boys have everything they need and want. He isn't the same man that went to prison in 2006. He's off parole and clean and working and we now have a 6 month old son together his brothers love him very much. Bubber doesn't want to tke the boys away from there mommy he simply wants them to have there own room there own beds and 1 stable home and a hot meal on the table everynight. He's being a father the best way he knows how and he's doing a pretty damn good job. Its overwelming at times to deal with so many court dates and the boys attitude when they come back from there moms but he doesn't give up he distracts the behavor by passing football with them outside or playing tag or soccer or baseball. He could be a dead beat dad and have nothing to do with them but he doesn't he wants to take care of them
Jessica

Norwalk, OH

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Hfg wrote:
If u think blubber is unfit then why does he have his kids. Everyone can change an just maybe he missed his kids when he was locked up he's had it hard enough so people just need to leave bibber an his kids alone
Thank you he has had it hard these last few years but he's doing such a good job
Jessica

Norwalk, OH

#10 Sep 25, 2012
SethSargent wrote:
I like randy. He's a nice guy. I worked with him and played softball with him.
Thanks seth
Fffgfghxx

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Sep 25, 2012
He is still a piece of crap. Just like all his other family. True scumbags
1 post removed
Hfg

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Sep 25, 2012
Why dont u all leave the whole stone family off topic if u don't have nothin good to say bubber done the time for his crime
connie

Pickerington, OH

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Hfg wrote:
Why dont u all leave the whole stone family off topic if u don't have nothin good to say bubber done the time for his crime
bubber good dad and brittany a good mom everone should keep out of it iam not taking about u jessie u are great with the boys when u there
Jessica

Norwalk, OH

#15 Sep 25, 2012
I love those 2 boys like there my own id do anything for them as I would my own son this hard on them and bubber and brittany there don't need to be drama causing more problems among them now every one in bubbers family and her families names are popping up on here kinda funny... I dont normally feed into this bull crap site but im not going to sit back and let people make a bad name for the family im now apart of everyone makes mistakes and everyone can change. They all work all take care of there kids and would do anything for anybody.
carolyn

Ravenswood, WV

#16 Sep 25, 2012
u all and talk about randy my son but u dont know the whole truth about him and brittany he went to prison done his time but while he was there brittany never had the boys either they stayed in north carolina with howard and stephanie the welfare there can prove it they knew itby the way no ones prefect not even her family the boys are taken care of in school and there every day not late has a bed time she gets them on weekends i dont care who u are but if u have a problem come face to face dont hide behind a false name i have nothing to hide i can prove everything about this so dont push it u will think stone is slumbags u dont know who u are playing with not randy
Hfg

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Sep 25, 2012
U go carolyn beat some ass
dum

Pickerington, OH

#18 Sep 25, 2012
look wrote:
Get your shit straight howard and stephanie had those boys while bub was in jail
where steph at now in jail where her kides not with her people
Hfg

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Sep 26, 2012
If u don't know where Steph is then u don't need to know why don't u people leave the stone family alone
carolyn

Ravenswood, WV

#20 Sep 26, 2012
brittany is too and the other ones is old enough to do what they want so thats how much u know
Jessica

Sycamore, OH

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Hfg wrote:
If u don't know where Steph is then u don't need to know why don't u people leave the stone family alone
See

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan henken's nudes on twitter? Who has them? 12 min Anonymousgirl6996 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 42 min Dalai Lama 58,179
Just A Quick Reminder 1 hr TMZ 2
Last word- First word (May '13) 2 hr honeymylove 232
Bad heroin again 2 hr HAPPIER 176
Shawn Bailey is INSANE!!!!!!! 3 hr TMZ 2
Point pleasant POS.... Goooo 4 hr Fed up 1
•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant Jobs

•••
•••
•••