Wyoma Church/ Cemetary
kajo

Barnesville, OH

#21 Sep 28, 2012
Judy wrote:
Yes it is, Roger Bonecutter
ROGER-RAM RODDER...That thinks he owns the ridge and the church, he needs to practice what he's preaching, "REPENT, Be Baptized in Jesus Name for the remission of his sins"....
wake-up

Summersville, WV

#22 Sep 29, 2012
That explains the WHOLE THING ....BONECUTTER,KISS BUTT , MASON CO.Good OL BOY.......
kajo

Barnesville, OH

#23 Sep 29, 2012
yep, surprised he did'nt make it for Sheriff since he's one of the good ol boys, but guess everyone seen what kind of man he really was before the election, and decided he could'nt preach and protect the county at the same time, this is really sad that those people has had family buried there all these years and now they are on "his" church property. Pretty sad from a man of GOD.
mike smunders

United States

#24 Sep 29, 2012
Oh the niberts? Ha away with them then. I support the church!!
dreamer

Barnesville, OH

#25 Sep 29, 2012
mike smunders wrote:
Oh the niberts? Ha away with them then. I support the church!!
You must be a member of his cult, Topix is not a good place to be, because they don't believe in this sort of thing!
wake-up

Summersville, WV

#26 Sep 29, 2012
MAYBE Mike Smunders even goes to New Hope. Been several post on them this week...haha
dreamer

Barnesville, OH

#27 Sep 29, 2012
(Smunders ???) God is still alive , but some of his people are making people wonder about them, how can they draw people into churches while acting like hell raisers over a foot of property which has grave sites that are over 50 years old,(this is what the owner told a mutual friend of mine)
jeanie nibert gillespie

Port Richey, FL

#28 Sep 29, 2012
hey mike whoever, you got a problem with the niberts you best be speaking to me if you do,, and oh yes i went to that church all my life , whats your problem with niberts, and use your real name or are you afraid..stop bashing churches and people with fake names..
not so holy now

United States

#29 Sep 30, 2012
The church does not own the cemetary its owned by marygail ellen janice and johnathon bugg.... the monument should be moved onto the cemetary because their fixin to put up a fence with a locked gate so you all need to lay off the church and start with who owns the cemetary....and just a little more info their making the church move their out building because its on their land so i think if any one is going to complain...complain to the right people ....
wake-up

Summersville, WV

#30 Sep 30, 2012
DO YOU KNOW ARCHIE HENREY, WELL NOW , HE THINKS HE OWNS GALLIPOLIS FERRY , A VERY sick man,,this sounds like something he would do...funny. GREAT ,that a fence is being put up........
dreamer

Barnesville, OH

#31 Sep 30, 2012
wake-up wrote:
DO YOU KNOW ARCHIE HENREY, WELL NOW , HE THINKS HE OWNS GALLIPOLIS FERRY , A VERY sick man,,this sounds like something he would do...funny. GREAT ,that a fence is being put up........
Great, Bonecutter will probaby set the fencepost right on top of their graves , and if the Buggs own the property then they should just make him tear down the room that he built on there property. He needs a good lesson in reality. He is just shopping with the church money. and showing his power, he will fall like a ton of bricks come judgement day!
wake-up

Summersville, WV

#32 Sep 30, 2012
alot of DIRTY PEOPLE in this an every STATE...SURE ISNT LIKE IT USE TO BE, a shame there are still some great people out in the WORLD...
Linda Nibert

Barnesville, OH

#33 Sep 30, 2012
not so holy now wrote:
The church does not own the cemetary its owned by marygail ellen janice and johnathon bugg.... the monument should be moved onto the cemetary because their fixin to put up a fence with a locked gate so you all need to lay off the church and start with who owns the cemetary....and just a little more info their making the church move their out building because its on their land so i think if any one is going to complain...complain to the right people ....
Well what in the hell is going on ,on Topix???...and if you are posting from from your hometown , I know who you are, and would like to know how you get all the info on the church b4 anyone else does and get copies of illegal documents on file at the court house, yes, i do know they are there, and i do know they have names on them that should'nt be, people that did not vote and some were not even present @ the meeting,(duh!) I think the little "add on" @ the bottom of the filed document is another fat ass lie that someone concocted on their own, some people names on that list will not lie, Know that for a fact!!!Check out the discrepancies in penmanship on that document and why is all the "WITTNESS" (use spellcheck next time Bro.) family members? duh! Guess this part had to be done in the privacy of their home, don't know about the Notary, but will find out soon about that also!..and to who ever dont like the NIBERTS, We are really worried about that ordeal and could care less, so suck it up and move on, Post your address and i'll send you a quarter and you can call someone who cares!
grace

Barnesville, OH

#34 Sep 30, 2012
not so holy now wrote:
The church does not own the cemetary its owned by marygail ellen janice and johnathon bugg.... the monument should be moved onto the cemetary because their fixin to put up a fence with a locked gate so you all need to lay off the church and start with who owns the cemetary....and just a little more info their making the church move their out building because its on their land so i think if any one is going to complain...complain to the right people ....
who is putting up the fence ? Bonecutter or Bugg
Linda Nibert

Barnesville, OH

#35 Oct 1, 2012
where did not so holy now go?
not so holy now

United States

#36 Oct 1, 2012
Sorry i havent replied sooner but i do work .....all i can say is if u want to know something go straight to the sorce either the buggs or the bonecutters and about the fence it was said that if the church didnt take the deed to the cemetary that a fence would be put up and it would be locked but as everyone knows it would have to be unlocked during certain hours....this feud has been going on all summer if not longer and i hope things work out for the best for everyone
yeppers

United States

#37 Oct 3, 2012
I think it is a shame that some people have no respect for anyone dead or alive. I don't think anyone should be allowed to disturb a grave. It is disrespectful and shameful. Are they so greedy that they would do this to the Nibert family or anyone else? My uncle had to be moved because the grave was over to far to another lot someone bought. It broke my heart to bury him and it made me ill when they dug him up and moved him. Show some respect ... whoever is responsible for this. If you damaged a monument...make them fix it or replace it. He who shouts the loudest is not always what they pretend to be but God will sort them out in the end. The spirit has moved on but have some respect for the family who wants a place to visit where the body is.Also anyone who would say it's ok because it is a Nibert...you are a fool. If I were you, I would keep your stupid mouth shut and stay offline if you can't show more brain than a moron.
Linda Nibert

Barnesville, OH

#38 Oct 3, 2012
not so holy now wrote:
Sorry i havent replied sooner but i do work .....all i can say is if u want to know something go straight to the sorce either the buggs or the bonecutters and about the fence it was said that if the church didnt take the deed to the cemetary that a fence would be put up and it would be locked but as everyone knows it would have to be unlocked during certain hours....this feud has been going on all summer if not longer and i hope things work out for the best for everyone
This issue has been going on a lot longer than all summer,and I have letters from Mike Shaw to prove it, but i guess a lot of people just found out about it ,you cannot do things behind peoples back and expect them not to find out about it. so who is fencing and locking the cemetary? and who does own it? I heard someone wanted to be buried there a few wks. ago beside their family and no one would help them with the grave site, Now that is pretty sad , who has been doing it? Roger told me where to put my Bros. grave and now he's telling me his monument is on church property.... don't make sense!
Linda Nibert

United States

#39 Oct 3, 2012
yeppers wrote:
I think it is a shame that some people have no respect for anyone dead or alive. I don't think anyone should be allowed to disturb a grave. It is disrespectful and shameful. Are they so greedy that they would do this to the Nibert family or anyone else? My uncle had to be moved because the grave was over to far to another lot someone bought. It broke my heart to bury him and it made me ill when they dug him up and moved him. Show some respect ... whoever is responsible for this. If you damaged a monument...make them fix it or replace it. He who shouts the loudest is not always what they pretend to be but God will sort them out in the end. The spirit has moved on but have some respect for the family who wants a place to visit where the body is.Also anyone who would say it's ok because it is a Nibert...you are a fool. If I were you, I would keep your stupid mouth shut and stay offline if you can't show more brain than a moron.
..there is laws about desecration of graves [and this also includes monuments]and although it's hard to believe, there is people out there that have no shame and no respect for anything or anyone, but you are correct when you say "God will sort them out". As far as damage goes on the monument, a camera may have saw it happen , a person may have saw it happen, But God definately saw it happen!
sadie

Barnesville, OH

#40 Oct 19, 2012
Does anyone know who owns that Cemetery yet? and when they going to mow that grass? Looks awful, disgraceful !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim - living by farmers bank 6 min Becky 39
jason holcomb french 53 min street 11
**Any Word** (Jan '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,671
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,452
Three Words Only... (Sep '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,220
Last word- First word (May '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,276
Last Word + 2 Game (May '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,236
another ppjshs scandal 4 hr --- 6
Derek parsons 9 hr Punishment 20
More from around the web

Point Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]