KEVEN LUKART

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Well people I see that robo rocky Lukart is still working looking for little girls and law abiding towns people. What a peace of work. Again Google Team 4 Keven Lukart and you will keep your girls off the streets too. HOW IS THIS MAN STILL A COP ??????????
mayor abels

Uniontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

i love that man kevin lukart he is my best friend
he can do no wrong in my eyes
i think that it is ok to abuse little girls and i hope to hire some more for the riverside diner
kevin protecte me and my family by letting all of them off of any tickets even if he sits and watches them do bad things
i want him to spend more time in my diner than on the streets of point marion
i have given him full access in the diner along with free drinks and food
as long as he is doing what i say he will remain a cop in this town
so all of you people who are saying bad things watch out he will be looking out the diner window to get you with a doughnut sticking out of his mouth
ALI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

how does he remain a police officer!? easy----Braddock never officially charged him for any wrong doing because a week after the "punching" incident-"krug" (the guy he punched) committed suicide. the incident where he solicited sexual favors from a 15 year old girl were expunged. all the other depts that's he's worked for and got fired from wanted to avoid embarrassment and just got rid of him-rather than file any kind of charges and make a circus out of everything. how is he still an officer-because he technically has NO RECORD. sad/scarey isn't it.
KEVEN NOHEART

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

You have been made known to the people of this town ! So pop another pill and sip up your fonzzie coat foam at the mouth and write up another old lady for going 26mph in a 25mph zone. You look like a skin head. But have you ever met one ??? Mr pa cop with a pittsburgh area address who lives in ohio with ohio lic plates. Last time I checked i dont think thats leagle. Welcome to the new world order police state. Let real trouble arise and a world class runner couldnt catch up with him. LMFAO Ahhhaahahahahahahahah.
oh kevieboy

Uniontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

i think you might want to think twice about abusing someone in this town. i know of at least one case of a cop getting his butt kicked in point marion.people will not put up with you. you might get to see the point marion river stomp. ahahahahaahhhahahahhahaha
TOWN MEETING

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Please be there the first wednesday of april 4 at the police station. The only way we can change this is to stand together power in numbers. I don,t know what Carl Abbels (mayor) is thinking by keeping this cop (keven lukart) on the force. I bet if he would have a family member abused / sexualy approach / and was selling him drugs he would have been let go. Keven Lukart needs help by an anger and drug managment program. So please lets get this done be at the meeting and lets take our town back. Thank you
Nighthawk

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

IS ABLES BEHIND THIS!?!?!? WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MARTIAL LAW!?!?! I wonder what kind of backdoor agreements Ables has going on at The Riverside Diner?!?!?

Port Marion is bloody water......we are swimmers..... and NOW the great white shark has arrived and is hungrier than ever........
PointMarionMan

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

I feel like its Halloween everyday of the year because Uncle Fester is our neighborhood police officer
knows all about it

Uniontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

there are more drugs going out of the riverside diner than are in any otherr state around how else do you think that nr ables is keeping that place open he doesn't even do 200.00 a day in that shit hole so how does he pay the rent?????he is allowing kevin lukhart to bring in drugs from ohio and distribute them from the diner so all the people who go in there are in it with them if you need oxycontin or cocaine carl is your man the way i understand it they have cocaine parties upstairs in the apartments after hours and the cop has been parkking behind the building to hid the car i guess if you need help just go up to the apartments and start banging on doors until someone answers maybe then you can get help i think this is the most disturbing aspect of all DRUG TEST THEM ALL FROM THE MAYOR TO ANYONE WHO WORKS FOR THE CITY BUT DO IT UNANNOUNCED SO THE CAN'T CLEAN UP THE PISS..........
stupidity by

Ostrander, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

U r all stupid if u think any of this shit is real ,that shows the mental capacity of the previous comments. Get a job!
PointMarionMan

Gamaliel, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

What does Officer Lukart look like so I kniw who he is
Keven LionHart

Gamaliel, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

I'm the Demolition Man that Point Marion has needed for a LONG time. Ive never done a drug in my life.....I get high off of putting degenerate addicts into jail cells!!!! The Honorable Mayor Ables promised he would clean up the town and let it be known that The Lionhart is here to collect!!!!!
Nighthawk

Gamaliel, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

THIS TOWN IS NOW UNDER SEIGE!!! OFFICER LUKART IS HERE ON A SEEK-AND-DESTROY MISSION TO FEND OFF THE FORCES OF EVIL IN POINT MARION. OFFICER LUKART IS THE RAY OF SHINING LIGHT WHO DESERVES TO HAVE A STATUE ERECTED IN HIS HONOR!!!!!
ALL POINT MARION WOMEN SHOULD BE SACRIFICIAL TO HIS NEEDS. ALL MEN SHOULD PROVIDE PROVIDE GIFTS TO THE OFFICER TO PROVIDE FOR HIS ARMY.
to kevin lionhart

Uniontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

listen here you FIFO (f**king inbred from Ohio)
KISS OUR POINT MARION ARSES
GO BACK TO YOUR MOM WHO IS YOUR SISTER AND YOUR DAD WHO IS YOUR BROTHER
we don't want your wife beating kind here
DO YOU UNDERSTAND ???????
MonValleyBabe69

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

I think that all law enforcement officers deserve all of the credit in the world for their bravery and steady hand in protecting and serving the citizens. We're lucky to have officers willing to put themselves in harms way so we dont have to be. Thank you Point Marion PD!!!
to kevin lionhart

Uniontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

MonValleyBabe69 wrote:
I think that all law enforcement officers deserve all of the credit in the world for their bravery and steady hand in protecting and serving the citizens. We're lucky to have officers willing to put themselves in harms way so we dont have to be. Thank you Point Marion PD!!!
if you don't live here SHUT THE (F) UP
YOU RETARDED SKANK HO

Since: Apr 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

I happen to work and spend alot of time in the point. I also have many great friends that live here, but yes when i look around its a bit depressing to see people i went to school with all cracked out. On the brighter side has anyone seen the renovations to the park its a beautiful place now if people will just respect it and what about the personal care home on the hill its done great things for the neighorhood. Its not the same town it used to be granted but what town in america is anymore im proud to tell people where im from. Maybe its the way i was raised with a respect that recent generations are lacking but matbe its time we stand up for our communities and get out here and do something about the problems and actually discipline our youth instead of hiding behind our words and downgrading the town we supposedly love. What have you done lately to make a difference from what im reading not much!!! Just Sayin
hope

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Yadayadayada theres change coming ! Blow the lid off it ! We do have a great town and a great fire and rescue dept and one police officer (Jay) who is for the town. And our mayor who is trying but by all i have heard around town is that this 2nd cop (KEVEN LUKART) Is a real asshole get rid of him and just maybe more people would come in our towm. We all need to stay together and stop the unlawfulness by lukart (a bully with a badge)
to hope and sayin

Uniontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

the mayor is an ashole just like (KEVIN LUKART) have you not paid any attention to these remarks?? he is in bed with him on everything he does HE OVERLOOKS ALL THE COMPLAINTS AND STILL LETS HIM PATROL THE STREETS this is a mayor problem if he was really "trying" he would get his head out of his ass and do "SOMETHING" about all the complaints
until he gets rid of lukhart there will be no peace in point marion the drugs are being brought in by the mayor and lukhart read the prior messages -- the mayors business are a cover for the drugs and it is where he launders the money from all the drug sales his business do not pay taxes or have employees on the payroll makes it easy for him to run the money "JUST SAYIN" here is where your cracked out friends are geting supplies for their habits should be called RIVERSIDE DRUGSTORE not diner

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Point Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 min tiredofcrybabies 51,283
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 20 hr Condi Rice 3,900
Point Marion man sentenced for Dunkard robbery May '14 Amused 1
Bryant U. cracks down on selfies at graduation Apr '14 lOSTmYpANTS 4
Announcement Apr '14 Warren M Rice Jr ... 2
Hisotry of Bobtown (Mar '09) Apr '14 John 8
Chevron offers free pizza to Pa. residents rock... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pizza 1

Search the Point Marion Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Fayette County was issued at August 23 at 1:29PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Point Marion Jobs