“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4261 Feb 12, 2013
I'm going to visit the sandman before my head hits the keyboard. Good night friends!

~Sleep peacefully~

~Dream sweetly~

*Hugs*

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4262 Feb 12, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
Yo CooterDog and Lady G it's drizzly here an my leg has hurt all day and yes I was out in it . Had a calf decided he wanted to be born a month early . He an mom are ok but are in a stall in the barn with 1 of my guys so x them fingers . He's got a good shot as he was up wobbling around an searching for a tit an found it with a little help .
Congratulations about your new addition, a calf. I will pray for your calf to live. I would have a zoo if I had one do over and become a vet. I love animals and enjoy watching their behaviors. My supply of apples that I gathered from my apple trees are getting low that I keep to feed the deer so I went out and got some corn for them to eat. I have one doe that wants to eat first then the other deer will come and eat. They know I keep their food stored in a cool place in the barn...I call it a mini basement...these deer actually go over and nudge their heads against that part of the barn. I know I shouldn't feed the deer, but I do it until they can get food themselves. I even had a turkey that was coming around walking more in the upper fields. Animals are such beautiful creatures. My dog that is ill now is my Hungarian Hunter and she has pointed out more animals in the wooded area and fields for me to see and I've actually been able to take some photos. Those are the days to be treasured Dad...days out in the filed or woods just enjoying nature. Well, it's getting that time to shut my shell. I hope when you find this post that you are having a great day.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4263 Feb 12, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh, just the same old stuff. Work, school, and taking care of my furbabies. My daughter moved out so I only have my two girls now and they are spoiled.
I hope your furbaby is doing better.
Much better and thanks for asking about her. She is my oldest dog and we have a lot of time together. I understand why you fly around Topix now with that busy schedule. I think even after our children leave the nest so to speak that being a mom never stops. I hope I catch you on your next flight schedule until then God Bless You, Lady -G-.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4264 Feb 12, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations about your new addition, a calf. I will pray for your calf to live. I would have a zoo if I had one do over and become a vet. I love animals and enjoy watching their behaviors. My supply of apples that I gathered from my apple trees are getting low that I keep to feed the deer so I went out and got some corn for them to eat. I have one doe that wants to eat first then the other deer will come and eat. They know I keep their food stored in a cool place in the barn...I call it a mini basement...these deer actually go over and nudge their heads against that part of the barn. I know I shouldn't feed the deer, but I do it until they can get food themselves. I even had a turkey that was coming around walking more in the upper fields. Animals are such beautiful creatures. My dog that is ill now is my Hungarian Hunter and she has pointed out more animals in the wooded area and fields for me to see and I've actually been able to take some photos. Those are the days to be treasured Dad...days out in the filed or woods just enjoying nature. Well, it's getting that time to shut my shell. I hope when you find this post that you are having a great day.
Thanks CooterDog all us here love animals an I farm some of the land on , in and around our states wildlife areas an 2 federal ones . We leave 12 rows of corn completly untouched in thos areas to heflp the wild game . My guys and myself see all kinds of critters every day and mother nature shows us her beauty more than we give her credit for . I just talked to 1 of my young guys an he is cow n calf sitting an right now both are calm and the calf has a full tummy and is curled up ,,next to him ,,, looks like we will have a lover boy and thats ok as bulls tend to stay on the farm so lets hope he makes a good one .

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#4265 Feb 13, 2013
howdy there miss glinda!

Since: Sep 12

My Town, USA

#4266 Feb 13, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>G spot have you seen Lily today ? I have not at all anywhere !
Hey Dad. I was posting around yesterday until I started finding bad posts about me at every turn so I decided to call it a day and not give the hater the joy he was so wanting! I see you got directions to my hiding spot lol they are a great bunch there. Stop in anytime.

*psst* thanks Lady G*

Since: Sep 12

My Town, USA

#4267 Feb 13, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks CooterDog all us here love animals an I farm some of the land on , in and around our states wildlife areas an 2 federal ones . We leave 12 rows of corn completly untouched in thos areas to heflp the wild game . My guys and myself see all kinds of critters every day and mother nature shows us her beauty more than we give her credit for . I just talked to 1 of my young guys an he is cow n calf sitting an right now both are calm and the calf has a full tummy and is curled up ,,next to him ,,, looks like we will have a lover boy and thats ok as bulls tend to stay on the farm so lets hope he makes a good one .
Fingers X here. I love cows and a new addition sure is exciting.
Just an ol' farm girl at heart here!

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4268 Feb 13, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
howdy there miss glinda!
Hi Mr G!! I hope you and the family are well.

Welcome back! You've been missed.:-)

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4269 Feb 13, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Much better and thanks for asking about her. She is my oldest dog and we have a lot of time together. I understand why you fly around Topix now with that busy schedule. I think even after our children leave the nest so to speak that being a mom never stops. I hope I catch you on your next flight schedule until then God Bless You, Lady -G-.
You're right CD, being a mom never stops. I worry about my kids every day. I want them to be safe, well, and happy.

Thank you sweet lady.*Hug*

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4270 Feb 13, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>*psst* thanks Lady G*
Hi Lily! I hope you're feeling better today.*Hugs*

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4271 Feb 13, 2013
Daily trivia February 13, 2013

Question: Where was gold first discovered in California, leading to the Great California Gold Rush?

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4272 Feb 13, 2013
On this day in history February 13

1542 Catherine Howard was executed for adultery. She was the fifth wife of England's King Henry VIII.
1741 The American Magazine, the first magazine in the U.S., was published in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
1914 The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (known as ASCAP) was formed in New York City. The society was founded to protect the copyrighted musical compositions of its members.
1924 King Tut's Tomb is opened.
1935 In Flemington, New Jersey, a jury found Bruno Richard Hauptmann guilty of the kidnapping and death of the infant son of Charles and Anne Lindbergh.
1945 During World War II, Allied aircraft began bombing the German city of Dresden.
1946 ENIAC is turned on for the first time. Weighing 30 tons and filling an entire room, it is the world's first fully functional electronic digital computer, and about as powerful as a single microchip today.
1961 Frank Sinatra forms Reprise Records, a custom label under Warner Brothers. Among the first artists who will be signed to the Reprise label are Bing Crosby, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis, Jr.
1965 Sixteen-year-old Peggy Fleming won the ladies senior figure skating title at Lake Placid, NY.
1997 Astronauts on the space shuttle Discovery brought the Hubble Space Telescope aboard for a tune-up. The tune-up allowed the telescope to see further into the universe.
1997 Star Wars, its "Special Edition" rerelease in theaters, passes the $400,000,000 box office mark.
2000 The last original "Peanuts" comic strip was published by Charles Schulz.
2001 El Savador was hit with an earthquake that measured 6.6 on the Richter Scale. At least 400 people were killed.
2002 In Alexandria, VA, John Walker Lindh plead innocent to a 10-count federal indictment. He was charged with conspiring to kill Americans and aiding Osama bin Laden's terrorist network.
2002 Former New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani received an honorary knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4273 Feb 13, 2013
The answer to yesterday's trivia question:

Daily trivia February 12, 2013
Question: What animal did the ancient Romans copy when they went into battle?

A: Turtle

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4274 Feb 13, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
The answer to yesterday's trivia question:
Daily trivia February 12, 2013
Question: What animal did the ancient Romans copy when they went into battle?
A: Turtle
http://youtu.be/h_N_rjkdcKU

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4275 Feb 13, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
That's cute CD. You taught me something today. I didn't know that turtles like tomatoes.

I like this one too......

Ninja Tortoise

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4276 Feb 13, 2013
I just spent the last hour trying to find a dog groomer. There is nothing in Logan and they wonder why people leave this area. Geez!

Since: Sep 12

My Town, USA

#4277 Feb 13, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lily! I hope you're feeling better today.*Hugs*
I am feeling better. Thanks Girl!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4278 Feb 13, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
I just spent the last hour trying to find a dog groomer. There is nothing in Logan and they wonder why people leave this area. Geez!
http://www.topix.com/yp/logan-wv/c/pets-pet-g...

These business places may be closed.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4279 Feb 13, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cute CD. You taught me something today. I didn't know that turtles like tomatoes.
I like this one too......
Ninja Tortoise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GAIJpHvKMgIXX
Sweet!:) Thanks for posting.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4280 Feb 13, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am feeling better. Thanks Girl!
That's good, I'm glad to 'hear' it.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point MacKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Livin' Like You Wanna (stop removing this post) Wed Chris Deile 3
Livin' Like You Wanna Wed CB Deile 10
Knik Arm Bridge project moves forward (Dec '10) Jan '11 KNGarver 4
Matanuska Creamery now producing milk, other goods (Dec '08) Dec '09 Valley Girl 3
Natural gas plant fire in Alaska destroys building (Dec '09) Dec '09 News Addict 1
Seldovia Natives downscale ferry plan to summer... (Oct '07) Oct '07 yessdjkaka 3
Moving the capital could shift an entire economy (Mar '07) Mar '07 Bill 2
Point MacKenzie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Point MacKenzie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Point MacKenzie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Point MacKenzie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:31 am PST

NBC Sports 4:31AM
Michael Crabtree can't wait to see what happens this offseason
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
John Harbaugh: Family not pushing brother Jim to Michigan
NBC Sports 7:12 AM
Richard Sherman thinks Marshawn Lynch is the NFL's MVP
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
League fines Lynch $11,050 for unsportsmanlike conduct
NFL11:13 AM
Lynch fined $11K for unsportsmanlike conduct