“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3981 Feb 7, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
NorCal Thanks so much for sharing that inspiration with us!
Sorry, it was so long.....but the message needed the the lead in.......lol!!!

Hope you are feeling better today:-)

Since: Sep 12

My Town, USA

#3982 Feb 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, it was so long.....but the message needed the the lead in.......lol!!!
Hope you are feeling better today:-)
Actually I am feeling a lot better today!
I loved the whole post and wouldn't have changed a thing!
I think we all can learn a little from everyone we encounter on life's journey. I know I do.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3983 Feb 7, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am feeling a lot better today!
I loved the whole post and wouldn't have changed a thing!
I think we all can learn a little from everyone we encounter on life's journey. I know I do.
I agree:-)

Glad to hear that you are feeling better:-)

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3984 Feb 7, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where a good rope to tie them to the toilet and feeding them less works really well. Now before you say anything, think of it this way, the girl is going to want to be skinny when she grows up anyways, right?!? And making her stay in the bathroom, well, that is second nature also. So your only working with what nature gave you.
Lol Too late! She's already grown up.

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#3985 Feb 7, 2013
I'm sorry Lady G if this does not belong here and I promise not to do it again but I was just thinking of the trolls on here today as we sat here talking this morning and I this came to mind....so I just had to share....

Troll Ditties..........

Home, home on the Topix,
Where the trolls and the fundies do play;
Where seldom is heard, an intelligent word;
And the Mods let them rowdy all day…….

Or

We got trolls that are ugly, hateful, titans;
As they go posting mulishly all day;
And they type,“Oh aren’t we glad we’re Christian”;
Cause they know, we’re so very far from wrong!.....

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3986 Feb 7, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
My new wife's three sons used cheerios for target practice. Years back while going into a public restaurant, I noticed cheerios in the toilet. My thought was "What nut poured cheerios in the toilet?" It wasn't until she told me how she potty trained them, that I realized I had just come out of a classroom. ;)
Lol Using fruit loops wasn't my idea. My daughter was pouring the remnants of her cereal in the toilet and he decided to "shoot" them. She was teaching him things I was unaware of until later.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3987 Feb 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Here's a funny for the day:
A man's pen!s gets sunburned so he sticks it in a glass of milk. His blonde girlfriend walks in & says OMG! Is that how you reload it?
Lmao!!

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3988 Feb 7, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Talked to her last night, she was off to see Dad but is back home now! I will tell her to check in! I scolded her for being MIA lol
I'm going to spank her if she doesn't stop doing that.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3989 Feb 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Food for thought:
Her Name is Rose
Simply beautiful. This reminds me of a neighbor lady. She raised her children and went back to school a few years ago to get her GED at the age of 65. She was so proud of herself and we were happy for her. She passed away two weeks ago. Her name was Macelene Rose.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3990 Feb 7, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
I'm sorry Lady G if this does not belong here and I promise not to do it again but I was just thinking of the trolls on here today as we sat here talking this morning and I this came to mind....so I just had to share....
Troll Ditties..........
Home, home on the Topix,
Where the trolls and the fundies do play;
Where seldom is heard, an intelligent word;
And the Mods let them rowdy all day…….
Or
We got trolls that are ugly, hateful, titans;
As they go posting mulishly all day;
And they type,“Oh aren’t we glad we’re Christian”;
Cause they know, we’re so very far from wrong!.....
Lol That's cute. Didn't you know that I'm a troll? If you go to another forum to post, you are considered a troll.:-)

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3991 Feb 7, 2013
Daily trivia February 7, 2013

Question: Which former U.S. amateur golf champion won the British Open in 1997?

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3992 Feb 7, 2013
On this day in history February 7

1882 The last bare knuckle fight for the heavyweight boxing championship took place in Mississippi City.
1893 Elisha Gray patented a machine called the telautograph. It automatically signed autographs to documents.
1904 The Great Baltimore Fire begins as a small fire in the city's business district. Over the course of the next 30 hours, though, strong winds will spread the flames until the fire covers over 80 blocks.
1936 A Vice President’s flag was established by executive order.
1941 The Tommy Dorsey Orchestra and Frank Sinatra recorded "Everything Happens to Me".
1943 The U.S. government announced that shoe rationing would go into effect in two days.
1964 The Beatles arrive at New York's Kennedy Airport to thousands of screaming American fans.
1983 Sandra Day O'Connor, the first female Supreme Court justice, swears in Elizabeth Dole, the first female Secretary of Transportation.
1984 Astronaut Bruce McCandless takes the first-ever untethered "space walk." He travels 320 feet away from the space shuttle with the help of his Manned Maneuvering Unit (MMU).
1985 Sports Illustrated released its annual swimsuit edition. It was the largest regular edition in the magazine’s history at 218 pages.
1985 "New York, New York" became the official anthem of the Big Apple.
1989 Both houses of Congress vote against their scheduled 51-percent pay increase.
1992 The European Union is formally established with the signing of the Maastricht Treaty on European Union in the Netherlands.
1999 King Hussein of Jordan died. His son was sworn in as king four hours after the announcement that his father had died.
2000 Robert Pickett, 47, fired several shots at the White House near the South Lawn. He was subdued after being shot in the knee. No one else was hurt in the incident.

With My Wife and Family

#3993 Feb 7, 2013
Flowers
note: For Lily
http://www.waco-florists.com/images/alternate...

Chocolates
http://a1128.g.akamai.net/7/1128/497/0001/ima...

Card
"How can Valentine's Day be gone or cupid be dead when you are still here spreading so much love? You are proof that there cupid is still alive because you share his love with us all the time.

Happy Valentine's Day Lily."
http://myquoteshome.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3994 Feb 7, 2013
Enthusiasm is the best protection in any situation. Wholeheartedness is contagious. Give yourself, if you wish to get others. ~David Seabury

With My Wife and Family

#3995 Feb 7, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
Daily trivia February 7, 2013
Question: Which former U.S. amateur golf champion won the British Open in 1997?
Justin Leonard?

With My Wife and Family

#3996 Feb 7, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol That's cute. Didn't you know that I'm a troll? If you go to another forum to post, you are considered a troll.:-)
Well, of course, present company accepted and excluded from such ditties.:D

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3997 Feb 7, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Justin Leonard?
Wow! That was quick.

You are correct!

Answer: Justin Leonard

You get to choose your prize. A gift certificate to Amazon.com or a choice of a fine wine and cheese.:-)

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3998 Feb 7, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course, present company accepted and excluded from such ditties.:D
Lol I could never be a troll. I don't have the skills for it and I don't believe in belittling others.

You don't put others down to make yourself important.:-)

With My Wife and Family

#3999 Feb 7, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! That was quick.
You are correct!
Answer: Justin Leonard
You get to choose your prize. A gift certificate to Amazon.com or a choice of a fine wine and cheese.:-)
I'll take the wine and cheese please.

With My Wife and Family

#4000 Feb 7, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I could never be a troll. I don't have the skills for it and I don't believe in belittling others.
You don't put others down to make yourself important.:-)
It never works. As soon as others see how you treat someone, they then will treat you as you are treating others. It's like a lie. It starts out as four little words, "I didn't do it" and by the end, you are having to write three novels to explain and cover up the amount of lies the one lie turned into.

I totally get, "It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission" but I do not get lying about it. That only takes the fun out of not asking permission in the first place. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point MacKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) 5 hr texas pete 1,882
Knik Arm Bridge project moves forward (Dec '10) Jan '11 KNGarver 4
Matanuska Creamery now producing milk, other goods (Dec '08) Dec '09 Valley Girl 3
Natural gas plant fire in Alaska destroys building (Dec '09) Dec '09 News Addict 1
Seldovia Natives downscale ferry plan to summer... (Oct '07) Oct '07 yessdjkaka 3
Moving the capital could shift an entire economy (Mar '07) Mar '07 Bill 2
Kodiak keeps rural status (Dec '06) Dec '06 Mamie 1

High Wind Warning for Matanuska Susitna County was issued at December 27 at 1:29PM AKST

Point MacKenzie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Point MacKenzie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Point MacKenzie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Point MacKenzie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:11PM