“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3096 Jan 25, 2013
Today would have been my Dad's 84th birthday. I miss him dearly.

This is one of his favorite songs.....

Bringing Mary Home-Red Sovine

My dad was a musician. When I was little, I thought Dad was singing this song to me.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3097 Jan 25, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
Good Morning Homegirl G. I hope things in Alaska are going good for you. I might have to get my "Mush Dog" out today when the snow starts.{my jeepers} Mickey Dowell- a place where good ole boys drive stockcars to the grocery store. ;)
Good morning SN! Bring your mush dog and we'll go for a ride in the snow.

Lol Good ole boys reminds me of the Duke boys.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3098 Jan 25, 2013
Glinda , my Dad and I were really close . I lost him 10 years ago and still miss him every day .
Kisses n huggs .

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3099 Jan 25, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
Glinda, my Dad and I were really close. I lost him 10 years ago and still miss him every day.
Kisses n huggs.
Good morning Dad! I was a daddy's girl. I lost him almost 9 years ago and it still feels like it was yesterday.

*Hugs*
Theo

Charleston, WV

#3100 Jan 25, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
Today would have been my Dad's 84th birthday. I miss him dearly.
This is one of his favorite songs.....
Bringing Mary Home-Red Sovine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BpZbcSzd1vkXX
My dad was a musician. When I was little, I thought Dad was singing this song to me.
Good mornin' my friend, I know how you miss your dad..I miss my mother the same way...I got some precious memories and I'm sure you do too that helps, "as the song says" (In the stillness of the midnight...precious, sacred scenes unfold)... have a good day,my friend...

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3101 Jan 25, 2013
Theo wrote:
<quoted text>Good mornin' my friend, I know how you miss your dad..I miss my mother the same way...I got some precious memories and I'm sure you do too that helps, "as the song says" (In the stillness of the midnight...precious, sacred scenes unfold)... have a good day,my friend...
Good morning Theo! You are right, I have a lot of good memories.

Have a fabulous day and be safe. The snow is coming down now.
Theo

Charleston, WV

#3102 Jan 25, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Theo! You are right, I have a lot of good memories.
Have a fabulous day and be safe. The snow is coming down now.
Yep, it's startin' here too...we call this type of snow, the texture of it, hominy snow...sheeew...hominy! I hate that word...seems like we had that stuff 3 times a day when I was growin' up...YUCK!

no need to reply, I'm just kinda thinkin' outloud....

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3103 Jan 25, 2013
Theo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, it's startin' here too...we call this type of snow, the texture of it, hominy snow...sheeew...hominy! I hate that word...seems like we had that stuff 3 times a day when I was growin' up...YUCK!
no need to reply, I'm just kinda thinkin' outloud....
Lol I've never heard that. You can think out loud anytime my friend.

Hominy.....YUCK!! That stuff is nasty!!

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3104 Jan 25, 2013
Have a fantastic day everyone! Be careful and stay safe if you have to venture out in the bad weather today.*Hugs*

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#3105 Jan 25, 2013
CROCK~A~DOODLE-DOOOOOOOO
And happy Friday to you all...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3106 Jan 25, 2013
Morning folks,
Hope everyone is warm, safe and getting ready for the weekend......anyone getting ready for the Super Bowl next Sunday?

My Town, USA

#3107 Jan 25, 2013
Hey everyone I made it home today. I am still very sore so I am going to take my meds and watch a movie with Molly Rose and her Hubby instead of post tonight. Just wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes. You all are special to me!

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#3108 Jan 25, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning folks,
Hope everyone is warm, safe and getting ready for the weekend......anyone getting ready for the Super Bowl next Sunday?
Go Ravens! Is that right honey?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3109 Jan 25, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Ravens! Is that right honey?
Yes, that's right.......lol!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3110 Jan 25, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
Hey everyone I made it home today. I am still very sore so I am going to take my meds and watch a movie with Molly Rose and her Hubby instead of post tonight. Just wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes. You all are special to me!
Glad to hear you are home and surrounded by friends to watch over you.......wishing you a speedy recovery!!!
Theo

Dunbar, WV

#3111 Jan 25, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
Yippee!!! That surgery is over and you're back..hot diggity dog...-Lily- is back...Listen, I'd sing for you and flirt a lil, but I promised I'd behave my ornery self when I got invited..so I got to be on my best behavior for a while...Glad you're OK.

See Lady G, I was a perfect gentleman..

My Town, USA

#3112 Jan 25, 2013
Theo wrote:
<quoted text>Yippee!!! That surgery is over and you're back..hot diggity dog...-Lily- is back...Listen, I'd sing for you and flirt a lil, but I promised I'd behave my ornery self when I got invited..so I got to be on my best behavior for a while...Glad you're OK.
See Lady G, I was a perfect gentleman..
Theo just be yourself, you have always been good to me!

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3113 Jan 25, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
CROCK~A~DOODLE-DOOOOOOOO
And happy Friday to you all...
Hi Miss Ruby!!!! How are you? Where have you been? I've missed you!!

Oh happy day! Ruby is back!!!

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3114 Jan 25, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning folks,
Good evening Cal! I'm warm and safe now. Our power went out for two hours.
Everything is back to normal. Lol

I'm getting ready for it. Super Bowl Sunday is mother/son day.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3115 Jan 25, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
Hey everyone I made it home today. I am still very sore so I am going to take my meds and watch a movie with Molly Rose and her Hubby instead of posting tonight. Just wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes. You all are special to me!
Hi Lily! I'm glad everything went well. Take it easy and don't rush the healing process. You are special to us too!*Hugs*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point MacKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A.A.: Dysfunction Revisited 34 min CB Deile 13
Knik Arm Bridge project moves forward (Dec '10) Jan '11 KNGarver 4
Matanuska Creamery now producing milk, other goods (Dec '08) Dec '09 Valley Girl 3
Natural gas plant fire in Alaska destroys building (Dec '09) Dec '09 News Addict 1
Seldovia Natives downscale ferry plan to summer... (Oct '07) Oct '07 yessdjkaka 3
Moving the capital could shift an entire economy (Mar '07) Mar '07 Bill 2
Kodiak keeps rural status (Dec '06) Dec '06 Mamie 1
Point MacKenzie Dating
Find my Match

Point MacKenzie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Point MacKenzie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Point MacKenzie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST