#3078 Jan 24, 2013
Theo

Ridgeview, WV

#3079 Jan 24, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
Time for some oldies but goodies.
Sugar, Sugar-The Archies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JywK_5bT8z0XX
Do you like the blues? I love 'em...B.B. King, Buddy Guy, John Mayer.. I have 16 guitars..Gibson, Washburn, Epiphone..got an epiphone black beauty..Got 2 bass guitars...use to play bluegrass, mandolin and acoustic guitar...now I play electric blues...sorry for bendin' your ear...Goodnight to all you folks, sleep well...

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3080 Jan 24, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
I love their names!
Lily is a 8-month-old, min pin/terrier mix. I adopted her from the pound when she was 6 weeks old. Baber is a 10-month-old border terrier/mix. My daughter rescued her from the animal hospital. Sophie is a 14-month-old terrier mix that looks like an Ewok. We haven't figured out exactly what she is yet, besides a lovable baby. I rescued her from the pound also. Ally is a 12-month-old, long-hair chihuahua that a friend of my daughter's had to let go. I have to get her checked because I think she's pregnant.
They all sound so adorable......we had a pit/bull dog mix 8 year old who passed in January of 2008.....his name was Bam Bam, we called him Bammers!!!

Hopefully Ally isn't pregnant!!!

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3081 Jan 24, 2013
I Can't Help Myself-The Four Tops

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3082 Jan 24, 2013
Theo wrote:
<quoted text>Do you like the blues? I love 'em...B.B. King, Buddy Guy, John Mayer.. I have 16 guitars..Gibson, Washburn, Epiphone..got an epiphone black beauty..Got 2 bass guitars...use to play bluegrass, mandolin and acoustic guitar...now I play electric blues...sorry for bendin' your ear...Goodnight to all you folks, sleep well...
I love the Blues! My dad played every string instrument imaginable. His favorite was his banjo. Tomorrow is his birthday and I miss him like crazy. He loved bluegrass and gospel.

You can bend my ear anytime sweetie. Good night Theo!*Hug*

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3083 Jan 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
They all sound so adorable......we had a pit/bull dog mix 8 year old who passed in January of 2008.....his name was Bam Bam, we called him Bammers!!!
Hopefully Ally isn't pregnant!!!
Awww I like that.

I hope she isn't. She's so tiny and sweet.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3084 Jan 24, 2013
I'll Be There-The Jackson Five

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3085 Jan 24, 2013
You Keep Me Hanging On-The Supremes

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3086 Jan 24, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww I like that.
I hope she isn't. She's so tiny and sweet.
Yea, Takia was the runt and so she is much smaller than her siblings.......and we don't want her to mate anyways:-)

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3087 Jan 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Takia was the runt and so she is much smaller than her siblings.......and we don't want her to mate anyways:-)
I don't blame you, I don't want any of mine to mate. We think Ally might have been pregnant when we got her but we don't know for sure. I'm going to call the vet tomorrow and get an appointment. We shall see.....

Good night Cal.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3088 Jan 24, 2013
This old witch is calling it a day. Continue to pray for Lily and also for Molly as she travels to meet Lily tomorrow. Lily is being released from the hospital tomorrow.

Good night friends! May you have a peaceful slumber and pleasant dreams.*Hugs*

“The Tasmanian Devil”

Since: May 12

my wicked, wicked ways

#3089 Jan 24, 2013
Good night, Glinda, looks like I got here to late to holler at you. I been checking out the threads, a couple of em had some interesting stuff going on.

You expecting snow tomorrow too? Sounds like ice and snow's on order for lots of places, we just supposed to get some rain showers.

Everybody thats got to get out in the slick stuff in the morning, be careful.

Good night everybody

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3090 Jan 25, 2013
Good morning friends! Coffee is fresh and breakfast is being served in the formal dining room. Enjoy!!

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3091 Jan 25, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Good night, Glinda, looks like I got here to late to holler at you. I been checking out the threads, a couple of em had some interesting stuff going on.
You expecting snow tomorrow too? Sounds like ice and snow's on order for lots of places, we just supposed to get some rain showers.
Everybody thats got to get out in the slick stuff in the morning, be careful.
Good night everybody
Sorry I missed you Flynn! Have a safe and fabulous Friday.*Hug*

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3092 Jan 25, 2013
Daily trivia January 25, 2013

Question: What NHLer played on the most Stanley Cup winning teams?

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3093 Jan 25, 2013
On this day in history January 25

1858 Mendelssohn’s "Wedding March" was presented for the first time, as the daughter of Queen Victoria married the Crown Prince of Prussia.
1881 Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell and others signed an agreement to organize the Oriental Telephone Company.
1905 Great Britain's Arthur MacDonald sets a new land speed record (149.875 miles per hour) at Daytona Beach, Florida.
1939 Filming begins on "Gone With The Wind."
1949 The first Emmys were presented at the Hollywood Athletic Club.
1958 Elvis Presley's "Jailhouse Rock" enter the British music charts at number one - the first single to ever do so.
1961 Answering 31 questions in 38 minutes, President John F. Kennedy holds the first presidential news conference to be aired live on television and radio.
1971 Charles Manson and three female members of his "family" were found guilty of one count of conspiracy to commit murder and seven counts of murder in the first degree. They were all sentenced to life imprisonment for the 1969 killings.
1981 The 52 Americans held hostage by Iran for 444 days arrived in the United States.
1993 Sears announces that, after 97 years, it will close its catalog sales department.
1993 A gunman shot and killed two CIA employees outside the agencies headquarters in Virginia. Mir Aimal Kansi, a Pakistani national, was later convicted of the shootings.
1998 The Denver Broncos beat the Green Bay Packers 31-24 in Super Bowl XXXII. The Broncos had lost 3 previous Super Bowl appearances with quarterback John Elway.
1999 A Louisville, KY, man received the first hand transplant in the United States.
2001 A minor earthquake hit northeastern Ohio. The quake measured only 4.2 on the Richter Scale.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3094 Jan 25, 2013
Pun of the day January 25, 2013

When he was sentenced to the guillotine he lost his head.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3095 Jan 25, 2013
Good Morning Homegirl G. I hope things in Alaska are going good for you. I might have to get my "Mush Dog" out today when the snow starts.{my jeepers} Mickey Dowell- a place where good ole boys drive stockcars to the grocery store. ;)

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3096 Jan 25, 2013
Today would have been my Dad's 84th birthday. I miss him dearly.

This is one of his favorite songs.....

Bringing Mary Home-Red Sovine

My dad was a musician. When I was little, I thought Dad was singing this song to me.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3097 Jan 25, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
Good Morning Homegirl G. I hope things in Alaska are going good for you. I might have to get my "Mush Dog" out today when the snow starts.{my jeepers} Mickey Dowell- a place where good ole boys drive stockcars to the grocery store. ;)
Good morning SN! Bring your mush dog and we'll go for a ride in the snow.

Lol Good ole boys reminds me of the Duke boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point MacKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amalia Rodrigues 21 hr Chris Deile 17
News Sentencing reset for Alaska strip club owner in... Sat Dr Wu 1
Opiods Benzos and other Pain relief Meds Fri Opiods 1
Johnny Ray Thompson also known as Bubba T from ... Thu so you know 1
Child molester moving to Alaska Jan 11 Warning 2
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) Jan 9 Princess Hey 2,635
News Anchorage mosque fields calls about Florida air... Jan 9 Christine in Mich... 1

Point MacKenzie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point MacKenzie Mortgages