“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3015 Jan 23, 2013
-Molly-Rose- wrote:
Hi everyone. I need to get to that hospital and tie Lily to the chair! She is floating. lol They had just gave her the pain med. I got a kick out of talking to her. She was talking a new language I never heard. Just imagine her trying to tell me directions. lol JK
;)
Lily says hi and she misses you all! She is doing great! She enjoys me passing well wishes from everyone.
I am almost packed and ready to hit the road. She gets released Friday. I can't wait to see her!
Hi Sis! I'm glad she's doing so well. She is still in our thoughts and prayers. Have a safe trip and give her a hug for us when you get there.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3016 Jan 23, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I've only drove by Myrtle Beach. Hilton Head Island, SC is a nice area down near Savannah, GA. But. We vacation about every fall in Holden Beach, NC. Great family place. We rent an oceanfront beach house and that is where we stay. We love the sand, swimming, fishing... I'm not into that running around everywhere. I go and sit or lay out and read mostly. Best vacation ever.
I've never been there, but it sounds beautiful.I'm not into the "running around everywhere" either. Give me a book or a fishing pole and go down by the lazy river or in the mountains next to the lake and I'm happy.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3017 Jan 23, 2013
Theo wrote:
Lady -G-, you have a pretty place here..thanks for inviting me..I'm kinda tired from the trip, so I think I'll just curl up behind the stove and rest my eyes...Is that ok?
Theo!! Welcome my friend! Make yourself at home and curl up anywhere you like, except my room of course. The kitchen and the bar are stocked. If you need anything, let me know. ;-)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3018 Jan 23, 2013
I couldn't resist!
*giggles*

To Lily!
:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3019 Jan 23, 2013
Hi Theo! Nice to see you here.

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3020 Jan 23, 2013
-Molly-Rose- wrote:
Hi everyone. I need to get to that hospital and tie Lily to the chair! She is floating. lol That had just gave her the pain med. I got a kick out of talking to her. She was talking a new language I never heard. Just imagine her trying to tell me directions. lol JK
;)
Lily says hi and she misses you all! She is doing great! She enjoys me passing well wishes from everyone.
I am almost packed and ready to hit the road. She gets released Friday. I can't wait to see her!
Thank you for giving us and update,-Molly-Rose-.

Location hidden

#3021 Jan 23, 2013
Theo wrote:
Lady -G-, you have a pretty place here..thanks for inviting me..I'm kinda tired from the trip, so I think I'll just curl up behind the stove and rest my eyes...Is that ok?
Hi, Theo. It's good to see you tonight.

Location hidden

#3022 Jan 23, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew! It was just a Topix glitch.
Been a few of those today.:)

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3023 Jan 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, boots and a parka.........is there a snowmobile parked outside?
Snowmobile, snowshoes, skis, ATV, etc. Help yourself and have fun!

Oh, watch out for moose, elk, penguins, and you might see a polar bear.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3024 Jan 23, 2013
My internet is going out due to the cold temps. I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

Good night everyone! May you have pleasant dreams, peaceful slumber and perfect sunrises.

*Hugs*

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3025 Jan 23, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowmobile, snowshoes, skis, ATV, etc. Help yourself and have fun!
Oh, watch out for moose, elk, penguins, and you might see a polar bear.
<runs outside and hops on the snowmobile> Starts it up and off I go.......got ride before Mrs-W shows up.......lol!!!

unreals_dad

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3026 Jan 24, 2013
Morning Glinda . We are suppose to get freezing rain tonight so my farm bunch is going to feed protien feed today to help the girls stay warm . The igloo stove is stoked up an coffee is ready plus I made bisquits an have some pear preserves and fresh butter for them .
Theo

United States

#3027 Jan 24, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Theo!! Welcome my friend! Make yourself at home and curl up anywhere you like, except my room of course. The kitchen and the bar are stocked. If you need anything, let me know. ;-)
This place is euphoric.. nice surroundings...nice people...Oh yeah, rule one, stay away from your room...got it!..curl up anywhere else....think I'll speake to a couple people I know...see y'all later.
Theo

United States

#3028 Jan 24, 2013
-Molly-Rose- wrote:
Hi Theo! Nice to see you here.
Thanks, it's good to see you too...how have you been?
Theo

United States

#3029 Jan 24, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Theo. It's good to see you tonight.
Hi CD, Good to see you up here..it just makes it that much better with you here...stay warm and stay well my friend.

Location hidden

#3030 Jan 24, 2013
Theo wrote:
<quoted text>Hi CD, Good to see you up here..it just makes it that much better with you here...stay warm and stay well my friend.
My friend, what a joy to see you hear today. It has gotten so bad this morning from the band wagon attacks I can't even post where I normally post. Hello Dad, Molly, Glinda, Ms. Hati. I'm going back in because I don't want the band wagon attackers to take over. Thanks for the post and you stay well and warm too.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3031 Jan 24, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
Morning Glinda. We are suppose to get freezing rain tonight so my farm bunch is going to feed protein feed today to help the girls stay warm. The igloo stove is stoked up an coffee is ready plus I made biscuits an have some pear preserves and fresh butter for them.
Good morning Dad! Thank you, I love biscuits and fresh butter.

Take care of those girls. It's too cold for man and beast.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3032 Jan 24, 2013
Theo wrote:
<quoted text>This place is euphoric.. nice surroundings...nice people...Oh yeah, rule one, stay away from your room...got it!..curl up anywhere else....think I'll speak to a couple people I know...see y'all later.
Good morning Theo! Thanks for the compliment. Have a terrific day and come back anytime sweetie.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3033 Jan 24, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>My friend, what a joy to see you here today. It has gotten so bad this morning from the band wagon attacks I can't even post where I normally post. Hello Dad, Molly, Glinda, Ms. Hatti. I'm going back in because I don't want the band wagon attackers to take over. Thanks for the post and you stay well and warm too.
Good morning CD! It's always a joy to see you. Please put on your suit of armor before you enter your domain again.*Hugs*

“ribbit”

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI

#3034 Jan 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, boots and a parka.........is there a snowmobile parked outside?
Yes, Lady G uses it to run over my pink fuzzy bunny flip flops when I tease her too much.

How are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point MacKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) 18 hr Princess Hey 2,361
News Bill requires school board vetting for Alaska s... Apr 30 Phil Salford 8
Alaska Dispatch News Did Not Publish This Lette... Apr 29 Chris Deile 4
www.kathkylynmbeck.blogspot.com Apr 28 marty palin 1
REO Speedwagon - (Only A) Summer Love (Live) Apr 26 Minus Man_ 18
News A new LDS chapel rises in Muldoon (Jul '07) Apr 24 Tofi Yerks 3
News Mat-Su gets good news in effort to offload ferr... Mar '16 ann 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point MacKenzie Mortgages