|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Andy wrote:
The latest boom was at 7:40PM I live in the Turnagain area..... I would like to know what is happening. This is extremely disturbing to say the least. Not to mention I truly beleave that there is something bigger then what we can imagine happening here in Alaska. Because of it being a popular Tourist attraction and many many more reasons that there is a HUGE cover up. I posted some things on my FACEBOOK account that was happening in our area and my account is NOT accessible any longer no matter what I do to retrieve it. I know, I know BIG SURPRISE RIGHT!It will be a miracle if there isnt any repercussions for simply posting my comments now. I hope someone can even read this other then the ones being paid to make the rest look insane.
Start your own website or blog, find out why your account isn't accessible, facebook should give you an answer, don't give up. Post here again, and let us know what is going on in AK.
Curious

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

The last comment saying to start a site brings up "go daddy", when it was posted. That did that by itself. Just so you know it's not a recomendation.
Curious

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Andy, The "go daddy" promotion from the post seems to have gone away. Disregard the comment if it doesn't come back.
Concerned

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

What's going on recently with Alaska sonic booms?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Dubya Tee Eff wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of bitching about sonic booms, you should embrace them as they are the sound of freedom. Go hug a cactus.
Dubya, They have these idiots on every forum. They are always more worried about the affects of what went "bump in the night" than protecting our country.
In the know

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Concerned wrote:
What's going on recently with Alaska sonic booms?
It's all classified and not open for discussion and yes I know because I work in the big building with five sides.
visitor

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

more info.
concerned

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

What is the sonic booms situation like in AK these days? The people experiencing them still have a right to speak.
JUST SAYING

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Not every one hates the sonic booms in NM ,curious does not live in that area of nm that got sonic booms !
JUST SAYING

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

And curious i did not hear any sonic booms in Ak ,and have not heard any here in NM ,in AK all i heard was little planes and commercial airliners .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Point MacKenzie Discussions

Search the Point MacKenzie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AK Beat: Troopers suspend search for missin Bre... 6 hr Spanish flu virus 1
TMZ "Reporters" Call Sarah Palin a "Bad Mom" an... 7 hr Tea Party Supporter 1
AA's Teachings Can Cause False Guilt 14 hr Bruce Deile 57
Glinda's Magic Bubble (Feb '12) Tue _satan_64 4,591
What Is it like to live in Alaska ? (Dec '08) Tue Anonymous 101
The Sarah Palin Who Might Have Been Jul 22 okimar 5
Message to Palin Jul 22 Sneaky Pete 9
•••
•••