In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession

Mar 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTEN-TV Albany

Crews planned to begin demolishing a Florida home Sunday that is perched over a huge sinkhole, deeming it too dangerous to keep searching for the man swallowed into the earth from his bedroom.

Comments
1 - 20 of 101 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1 Mar 3, 2013
What smoooth succession??? Vacancy is no longer smooth but an image of a false religion in constant turmoil of herself!!! For the Roman Catholic Church is replete with historical discords during the process of so-called succession to the throne of St. Peter!!!

I am wondering who was the one who propelled St. Peter to sainhood!!! Who beatified and canonized St. Peter??? Can any of the low I.Q.s answer the question??? Was Apostle Peter even in Rome???

I pity so much the Roman Catholics who are duped to believe that Apostle Peter was the first "VICARIVS FILII DEI". A BIG LIE!!! For if the matter was true, the Holy writ could had mentioned it!!! Why??? Because the habit of the true Christian Apostles in the first-century Church of Christ was to inform the members of the flock!!!

When, in behalf of the Apostles, Apostle John wrote a message to the Christians at the close of the first century, he said:

"What we have seen and heard we announce to you also, so that you will join with us in the fellowship that we have with the Father and with His son Jesus Christ." (I John 1:3, Ibid.)

John never exhorted the Christians of his time to nurture a fellowship with the Bishop of Rome or any successor of Peter for that matter. He exhorted them to have fellowship with the Father and with the Son. This is because, the Apostles were the ones God had placed in the Church (I Cor. 12:28) Not the Popes.

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Baptists, Bereans, Methodists, Episcopalians, Seventh-day Adventists, Orthodox, Spuious Born-again, Evangelicals, Presbyterians, Skeptics, members of European and American cults, Agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#2 Mar 3, 2013
The Roman Catholic Church has and had been for a long time searching for the bones and relics of St. Peter but nothing was ever found!!! And with the Vatican Church agonizing with pains of the so-called "Great Religious Recession", chances are that they will fabricate again and come up with dubious relics which will be advertised under a barrage of false advertisements!!!

Lately, their graven images are starting to cry with blood and tears!!! These will soon be announced as being seen everywhere at the same moment of time!!!

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Baptists, Bereans, Methodists, Episcopalians, Seventh-day Adventists, Orthodox, Spuious Born-again, Evangelicals, Presbyterians, Skeptics, members of European and American cults, Agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#3 Mar 3, 2013
The thing we are to ascertain is whether the fisherman of Galilee (Peter) was elevated to such an overwhilming position in the Church. Is it true that Apostle Peter was the first Catholic Pope? Was he made the overall overseer of the Church of Christ? And as such, was there a handing down of "official prerogatives" made "to his successors from generation to generation"?
History tells us the following about Simon Peter:

"Our knowledge of the Papacy in the earliest days is very dim and uncertain. Peter, the fisherman of Galilee, who as tradtion relates, was crucified with his head downward about 66, is claimed by the advocates of the Papal system, but without a shadow of historical proof, as first Bishop of Rome."

Reference:(The World's Greatest Events, vol. II, p. 163)
Neither do archaeologists believe that Peter was ever present in Rome during the Apostolic age:

"But is should be carefully noted that there is absolutely no archaeological evidence so far, for the presence of Peter in Rome in the apostolic age (first century)..."
Reference:(Story of the Church, p. 20)

With these truths, it becomes impossible that Peter became Bishop of Rome and that he had the prerogative of primacy over the Church. If he had never been in Rome, how could he be the first Bishop of Rome?

Perhaps, the Catholic apologists found it an easy way to prove that the Catholic Church is the true church by simply showing a connection between the authority of the apostles and the papal system. So, they chose this argument . But the premise required of their argument they chose does not cooperate towards the desired conclusion.

Rev. Bertrand L. Conway himself tell us that the belief that Peter was Bishop of Rome was only declared in the Vatican Council:

"It was not divinely revealed that St. Peter was Bishop of Rome,...The Vatican Council...defined it as an article of faith that 'St. Peter still lives, presides and judges in the person of his successors, Bishops of Rome'."
Reference:(The Question Box, p.145)
Apostle Peter's supposed ascendancy to power as Bishop of Rome or as Vatican Pope is a conciliar invention manufactured in the Vatican Council.

The Age Of Shadows

The last generation of the first century which covers the years from the death of Apostles Peter and Paul to the end of that century saw a deplorable event in the life of the Church.

Although we may know the least about this period (that is why Church historian Jesse Lyman Hurlbut calls it "The Age Of Shadows"), we are quite sure that those who assumed power in the Church had changed the course of the society of believers, So that, at the turn of the century, the true Christian Church was there no more. What we see is the Church now known as the Catholic Church. Dr. Hurlbut describes it as follows:

" ...For fifty years after St. Paul's life a curtain hangs over the church, through which we strive vainly to look; and when at last it rises, about 120 A.D. with the writings of the earliest church-fathers, we find a church in many aspects very different from that in the days of St. Peter and St. Paul."

Reference:(The Story of the Christian Church, p. 41)
Conclusion

We now arrive at a conclusion beyond refutation. There was no apostolic succession. In fact, no leadership was prepared by the Apostles to shepherd the growing flock. False prophets or teachers were the ones who held power in the Church after the Apostles instead. Consequently, the Church was led astray.

Aside from this, Peter was never Pope. Nothing in the Bible even suggests its possibility.

Therefore, the argument which the early fathers of the Catholic Church may have thought to be "most convincing" is both fallacious and not convincing at all.

All Roman Catholics and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.s!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

#5 Mar 3, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
The thing we are to ascertain is whether the f
Conclusion
We now arrive at a conclusion beyond refutation. There was no apostolic succession. In fact, no leadership was prepared by the Apostles to shepherd the growing flock. False prophets or teachers were the ones who held power in the Church after the Apostles instead. Consequently, the Church was led astray.
Aside from this, Peter was never Pope. Nothing in the Bible even suggests its possibility.
Therefore, the argument which the early fathers of the Catholic Church may have thought to be "most convincing" is both fallacious and not convincing at all.
All Roman Catholics and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.s!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
INC cult denied Jesus millions of times while Simon Peter denied Jesus 3 times only
Rock Dialogue:
Jesus:
"Who do you say that I am?"
Simon Peter answers, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." In turn, Jesus declares Peter to be "blessed" for having recognized Jesus' true identity and attributes this recognition to a divine revelation. Then Jesus addresses Simon by what seems to have been the nickname "Peter" (Cephas in Aramaic, Petros [stone] in Greek) and says,
"On this rock (petra in Greek) I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it."
Jesus Divinity is the TRUE Foundation of his Church!!!
INC is Anti-Christ of the New Era!!!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#6 Mar 6, 2013
israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
INC cult denied Jesus millions of times while Simon Peter denied Jesus 3 times only
Rock Dialogue:
Jesus:
Simon Peter answers, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." In turn, Jesus declares Peter to be "blessed" for having recognized Jesus' true identity and attributes this recognition to a divine revelation. Then Jesus addresses Simon by what seems to have been the nickname "Peter" (Cephas in Aramaic, Petros [stone] in Greek) and says,
"On this rock (petra in Greek) I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it."
Hunghang,

We never denied Christ's true identity as a man!!! He is a man who is teling the truth and not deity!! The biblical proof that Christ is not God is His teaching concerning His state of being. Christ taught that He is man:

"But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this." (Jn. 8:40, NKJV)

By teaching that He is a man, Christ proved that He is not God since God is spirit in nature:

"God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." (Jn. 4:24, Ibid.)

This is further proven by the Bible's teaching that God is not Man (Hos. 11:9) and man is not God (Ezek. 28:2). Thus, since Christ is man, He cannot be God.

In no way, however, does the Church of Christ degrade the Lord Jesus Christ by not accepting that He is God. On the contrary, the Church of Christ worships Christ as commanded by God. Apostle Paul states:

"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Philip. 2:9-11, Ibid.)

The Bible commands us to worship Christ not because He is God, but because God exalted Him and commanded us to do so--and through your worship of Christ, the Father is glorified.

Many worship Christ but, just like Sister Andgelina's former practice of kneeling in front of graven images made to reprsent Christ, their worship is not pleasing before the Lord. God strictly prohibits the worship of graven images:

"You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image-any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; You shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me." (Ex. 20:3-5, Ibid.)

Hence, those who include in their worship the bowing down or kneeling in front of idols or images are committing a grave sin before God. There is no doubt that the Lord God strictly prohibits idol worship.

After reading this, let us examine the evidences presented and, like Sister Angelina, come to the most logical conclusion--Christ is not God, and the worship of idols and images is forebidden by the Lord. We should reject any religion that teaches that Christ is God and that promotes worship graven images.

Your belief that Christ is God is a lie!!! Therefore, you and your cult are the ones denying the true identity of Christ!!!

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Othodox, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of the American cults, skeptics, agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#7 Mar 6, 2013
israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
Rock Dialogue:
Jesus:
Hunghang,

A biblical proof that Christ is not God is His teaching concerning His state of being. Christ taught that He is man:

"But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this." (Jn. 8:40, Ibid.)

By teaching that He is a man, Christ proved that He is not God since God is spirit in nature:

"God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." (Jn. 4:24, Ibid.)

This is further proven by the Bible's teaching that God is not Man (Hos. 11:9) and man is not God (Ezek. 28:2). Thus, since Christ is man, He cannot be God.

In no way, however, does the Church of Christ degrade the Lord Jesus Christ by not accepting that He is God. On the contrary, the Church of Christ worships Christ as commanded by God. Apostle Paul states:

"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Philip. 2:9-11, Ibid.)

The Bible commands us to worship Christ not because He is God, but because God exalted Him and commanded us to do so--and through your worship of Christ, the Father is glorified.

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Othodox, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of the American cults, skeptics, agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

#8 Mar 6, 2013
INC denies what God declares who Jesus to be in all of Hebrews Chapter 1.
nyg

Toronto, Canada

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Inc does not have to pray for smooth succession in the Manalo dynasty so long as their is another son next in line. Inc is like north Korea! The far easts second personality cult.
Felix=Kim sung il
Erano=Kim jong il
Eduardo=Kim jong un
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

#10 Mar 6, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunghang,
A biblical proof that Christ is not God is His teaching concerning His state of being. Christ taught that He is man:
"But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this." (Jn. 8:40, Ibid.)
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
BLASPHEMY_ A CHURCH THAT WORSHIPS MAN.. MANALO IS CO EQUAL TO CHRIST... sorry FYM is above JC MAN=MAN or ANGEL>MAN... Felix Manalo an Angel (Pasugo) worship Jesus (man)

MANALO=MAGULO
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

#11 Mar 6, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunghang,
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Elias mother is a virgin
Elias can turn water into wine
Elias can walk above waters
Elias can stop the Storm
Elias can penetrate to LOCK doors
Elias can raised Kurt Cobain to dead
When Elias died he will surely rose after 3 days

is that what you want to hear?

Even the bible tell me to do so I will not worship Jesus Christ if he is only a MAN...

Iam also a amn and i will worship a man...

That's why all beliefs call you not less than but a CULT45
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

#12 Mar 6, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunghang,
We never denied Christ's true identity as a man!!! He is a man who is teling the truth and not deity!! The biblical proof that Christ is not God is His teaching concerning His state of being. Christ taught that He is man:
"But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this." (Jn. 8:40, NKJV)
In no way, however, does the Church of Christ degrade the Lord Jesus Christ by not accepting that He is God. On the contrary, the Church of Christ worships Christ as commanded by God.
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
another INC Favorite verses!!!

DO NOT CUT THE VERSES (INC 1914 Serpent strategy)

lets read JOHN 8:31-45 the whole verse
TITLE: the truth will set you FREE...

Satan cuts verses too ( Matthew 4:1-11)
Jesus was tempted by satan thru Bible cutting verses

The Truth Will Make You Free ( the whole chapter)
choose a translation that fits INC doctrine...

31 So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him,“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” 33 They answered Him,“We are Abraham’s descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say,‘You will become free’?”

34 Jesus answered them,“Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. 35 The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son does remain forever. 36 So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. 37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word [a]has no place in you. 38 I speak the things which I have seen [b]with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father.”

39 They answered and said to Him,“Abraham is our father.” Jesus *said to them,“If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. 40 But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do. 41 You are doing the deeds of your father.” They said to Him,“We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.” 42 Jesus said to them,“If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but [c]He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand [d]what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks [e]a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of [f]lies. 45 But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me.

GOTCHA... INC Elias has no knowledge about the Biblical Truth...

INC just pick verses for their 6 months Indoctrination... INC is good, the True Church... Brainwashing...
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

#13 Mar 6, 2013
nyg wrote:
Inc does not have to pray for smooth succession in the Manalo dynasty so long as their is another son next in line. Inc is like north Korea! The far easts second personality cult.
Felix=Kim sung il
Erano=Kim jong il
Eduardo=Kim jong un
Wow... another Revelation The Trinity of INC FEE -Felix,Erano and Eduardo

please pay the FEE to INC...

Thanks.
Southern Boy

Lexington, KY

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Google "evil pope". Why is he pulling a Palin(quitting)? Dittling little boys?
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Catholics pray for smooth succession!

But! Watch your bum! Theres a Catholic priest about.lol
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
INC denies what God declares who Jesus to be in all of Hebrews Chapter 1.
Ozzy,

Nowhere in the Bible does the true God calls Christ as God!!! This is the verse you posted regarding Hebrews 1:8:

"But of the Son He says,'THY THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER',..." (New Amercian Standard Bible)

But if you go to another parallel translation, this is what it says:

"But of the Son he says,'God is your throne forever and ever'..." (Godspeed Translation)

God is the throne of the Son forever and ever!!! The correct translation is that of the Godspeed rendition because it does not conflict with other verses of the Bible which say of the following:

"Acknowledge that I alone am God and that there is no one else like me." (Isaiah 46:9, Today's English Version)

" ... And you are my witnesses! Is there a God besides me? There is no Rock; I know not any." (Isaiah 44:8, Revised Standard Version)

" ... I am the only God. Besides me there is no other god; there never was and never will be." (Isaiah 43:10, Today's English Version)

Lest people suppose that there is one God in heaven but there is another on earth, the Bible further adds:

"Therefore know this day, and consider it in your heart , that the LORD Himself is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." (Deut. 4:39, NKJV)

But w
ahat does it mean that "God is [the Son's throne]"? The answer is found in Psalms 45:6, the very verse in the Old Testament that is quoted in Hebrews 1:8:

"Your throne is from God, forever and ever, the sceptre of your kingship a sceptre of justice." (New Jerusalem Bible)

Clearly then, that God is the throne of the Son denotes that the Son's throne is from God. It is also taught in the New Testament that the throne or authority that the Son hilds come from no other than the Almighty God who is the Father! Yes, it is. In fact, Christ Himself taught this when He declared:

" ...'All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth'." (Matthew 28:18, NKJV)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#17 Mar 7, 2013
Southern Boy wrote:
Google "evil pope". Why is he pulling a Palin(quitting)? Dittling little boys?
Southern Boy,

The true head of the Christian Church did not quit but died on the cross in order to purchase the Church of Christ with His blood:

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." [Col. 3:15, NKJV]

"And He is the head of the body, the church..." [Col. 1: 18, NKJV].

"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation]

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#18 Mar 7, 2013
israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... another Revelation The Trinity of INC FEE -Felix,Erano and Eduardo
please pay the FEE to INC...
Thanks.
Hung Hang,

Why??? What is wrong with succession in the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo)??? When Christ ascended to heaven, His brother succeeded Him as administrator of the first-century Church of Christ!!! You are therefore very ignorant of biblical facts!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#19 Mar 7, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
Catholics pray for smooth succession!
But! Watch your bum! Theres a Catholic priest about.lol
Brit,

A smooth succession is done prior to one quitting or dying!!! The matter is normal in the history of God's chosen people!!! But the spurious Roman Catholic Church has tumultous succession history:

"In any case, from the year 314 onward until the invention of the conclave system as the official method of election, there were 147 popes. The vast majority of these were elected at the beck and call of Roman emperor, Gothic king, Frankish king, Roman family or faction, German tribesman, German emperor, or local Italian petty tyrant. The Roman assembly of Christians continued to hold elections, but in each case their chosen candidate had to be ratified or confirmed by some temporal prince or ruler."

Reference:(Malachi, Martin, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Church. New York: Bantam Books, Inc., 1981, p. 44)

"Each of the succeeeding popes from Leo III to Boniface VI (896) were elected in a tortuous fashion. The Roman factions battled among themselves and with the ordinary people. A candidate emerged from these always rough, frequently bloody, often fatal encounters between the various contending parties who used money as well as arms and sexual subversion to enforce their wishes. This candidate was then confirmed and ratified by Charlemagne's successors. Before he was crowned, the candidate swore loyalty to the Frankish ruler. At times, that ruler imposed his own pope-candidate on all the factions."

Reference:(Ibid., p. 81.)

"Theodora, the wife of Theophylact, a chief official of the papal court, and her daughter Marozia made and unmade popes practically at will throughout much of the tenth century, a period aptly known as the 'nadir of the papacy'. In 906, Marozia, at the age of fifteen, became the mistress of Pope Sergius III. They had one child, John, who subsequently became Pope John XI. In 914, Theodora's lover, Bishop John of Ravenna, became Pope John X. Marozia, after having enjoyed a succession of lovers, married Guido, Duke of Tuscany. The newlyweds conspired to unseat the Pope, who was her mother's lover. Joining with John's enemies, Marozia and Guido cast Pope John X in prison, and in 928, had him suffocated. In 931, Marozia raised to the Holy See Pope John XI, her illegitimate son by Pope Segius III....In 955, Marozia's grandson became Pope John XII and distinguished his pontificate with debauched orgies in the Lateran Palace."

Reference:(Paul Williams, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Catholic Church But Were Afraid to Ask For Fear of Excommunication. New York: Doubleday, 1989, p.17-18)

"On October 30, 1501, Burchard described a dinner in the apartment of Caesar in the Vatican at which fifty naked Roman harlots chased chestnuts that were scattered over the floor, while Pope Alexander (VI) and Lucrezia looked on with amusement."

Reference:(Ibid., p. 19)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#20 Mar 7, 2013
israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
another INC Favorite verses!!!
DO NOT CUT THE VERSES (INC 1914 Serpent strategy)
lets read JOHN 8:31-45 the whole verse
TITLE: the truth will set you FREE...
Satan cuts verses too ( Matthew 4:1-11)
Jesus was tempted by satan thru Bible cutting verses
The Truth Will Make You Free ( the whole chapter)
choose a translation that fits INC doctrine...
31 So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him,“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” 33 They answered Him,“We are Abraham’s descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say,‘You will become free’?”
34 Jesus answered them,“Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. 35 The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son does remain forever. 36 So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. 37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word [a]has no place in you. 38 I speak the things which I have seen [b]with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father.”
39 They answered and said to Him,“Abraham is our father.” Jesus *said to them,“If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. 40 But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do. 41 You are doing the deeds of your father.” They said to Him,“We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.” 42 Jesus said to them,“If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but [c]He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand [d]what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks [e]a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of [f]lies. 45 But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me.
GOTCHA... INC Elias has no knowledge about the Biblical Truth...
INC just pick verses for their 6 months Indoctrination... INC is good, the True Church... Brainwashing...
Hung Hang,

Nothing in the verses that you posted would show that Christ is God!!! His declaration is clear that "He is a man who is telling the truth"!!!

Believing in a Christ different from what our Lord Jesus Christ introduced is lying!!! You are therefore lying including the man whose idea you used as reference!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#21 Mar 7, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Brit,
A smooth succession is done prior to one quitting or dying!!! The matter is normal in the history of God's chosen people!!! But the spurious Roman Catholic Church has tumultous succession history:
"In any case, from the year 314 onward until the invention of the conclave system as the official method of election, there were 147 popes. The vast majority of these were elected at the beck and call of Roman emperor, Gothic king, Frankish king, Roman family or faction, German tribesman, German emperor, or local Italian petty tyrant. The Roman assembly of Christians continued to hold elections, but in each case their chosen candidate had to be ratified or confirmed by some temporal prince or ruler."
Reference:(Malachi, Martin, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Church. New York: Bantam Books, Inc., 1981, p. 44)
"Each of the succeeeding popes from Leo III to Boniface VI (896) were elected in a tortuous fashion. The Roman factions battled among themselves and with the ordinary people. A candidate emerged from these always rough, frequently bloody, often fatal encounters between the various contending parties who used money as well as arms and sexual subversion to enforce their wishes. This candidate was then confirmed and ratified by Charlemagne's successors. Before he was crowned, the candidate swore loyalty to the Frankish ruler. At times, that ruler imposed his own pope-candidate on all the factions."
Reference:(Ibid., p. 81.)
"Theodora, the wife of Theophylact, a chief official of the papal court, and her daughter Marozia made and unmade popes practically at will throughout much of the tenth century, a period aptly known as the 'nadir of the papacy'. In 906, Marozia, at the age of fifteen, became the mistress of Pope Sergius III. They had one child, John, who subsequently became Pope John XI. In 914, Theodora's lover, Bishop John of Ravenna, became Pope John X. Marozia, after having enjoyed a succession of lovers, married Guido, Duke of Tuscany. The newlyweds conspired to unseat the Pope, who was her mother's lover. Joining with John's enemies, Marozia and Guido cast Pope John X in prison, and in 928, had him suffocated. In 931, Marozia raised to the Holy See Pope John XI, her illegitimate son by Pope Segius III....In 955, Marozia's grandson became Pope John XII and distinguished his pontificate with debauched orgies in the Lateran Palace."
Reference:(Paul Williams, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Catholic Church But Were Afraid to Ask For Fear of Excommunication. New York: Doubleday, 1989, p.17-18)
"On October 30, 1501, Burchard described a dinner in the apartment of Caesar in the Vatican at which fifty naked Roman harlots chased chestnuts that were scattered over the floor, while Pope Alexander (VI) and Lucrezia looked on with amusement."
Reference:(Ibid., p. 19)
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Hmmm. Intellegent human beings really are Atheist. Nothing changes. Its been the same for thousands of years.

Listen to George. Truth and amusement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point MacKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need new FWB 1 hr Anonymous 3
Vanessa Paradis--The Best of Modern Day Singers 4 hr Bruce Deile 12
Dr Glenn Stewart (Feb '12) 9 hr CHS 6
Where's all the 420 babes? Wed AK 420 DADDY 4
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) Wed mr goodwrench 1,857
the music thread (Jan '12) Wed texas pete 154
Ornella Vanoni "Una Ragione Di Piu:" Final perf... Aug 25 Bruce Deile 16
•••
•••
•••