Christian Waste owner convicted on meth dealing charges -

May 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pocono Record

A Monroe County jury found James Michael Bidwell of Pocono Lake guilty of possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine, conspiracy, and related charges.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
spectator

Pocono Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

What the public and jury doesnt know is one ex employee who testified is a convicted child molester currently serving 10-20 in luzerne county correctional center and was fired by Bidwell. The other Chase Argot has repeated drug convictions and 2 of the 3 packages found where in his possesion and third was his also as he told this to the other person who testified against him. All three were his and struck a deal with the DA to testify against Bidwell setting up an innocent man
Jim bidwell

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

spectator wrote:
What the public and jury doesnt know is one ex employee who testified is a convicted child molester currently serving 10-20 in luzerne county correctional center and was fired by Bidwell. The other Chase Argot has repeated drug convictions and 2 of the 3 packages found where in his possesion and third was his also as he told this to the other person who testified against him. All three were his and struck a deal with the DA to testify against Bidwell setting up an innocent man
Who ever wrote this thank you for speaking the truth
hiding behind faith

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Spectator are you kidding....lmao.Is a career criminal who hides behind religion and is as guilty as HELL!Look up his long record of crimes.
The Rattler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Meth, coke, weed, pills, beer, whiskey, wine... Who cares what they put up there nose! The last time I looked around its still a free country. Let the punishment fit the crime. "Eye for an eye" cops just slam you with the book and take what sticks. Cost me, you all of us money in the short and long run. Fine them, tax em-take their stuff. The court system for petty non violent crime is a drain. People need to get off their high horse and worry about how this country is losing what many a men fought for. Freedom!!!
The Rattler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

I don't want to dismiss the violent crime. Death penalty advocate HERE! Pedophiles, rapeist murderer.. Hang em! Theft, assault.. Drawn and quarters! Maybe tar and feathered! That's what it's gonna take! All you bleeding hearts. Save it! You could be the next victim!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocono Lake Discussions

Search the Pocono Lake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 hr Stooge Alert 51,110
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway to offer more Bike ... Jul 1 Big man 1
Extreme Commuter: Poconos to NYC (Jul '08) Jun 24 lei 17
Train trips are just one way to experience Lehi... Jun 22 Lehigh Gorge fan 1
A rail and trail ride Jun 15 Amtrak 1
Sipple-Benyo Jun 12 whiskey foxtrot tango 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocono Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000