Poll on the legalization of Marijuana (from Poteau Newspaper)

Posted in the Pocola Forum

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 27, 2011
The front page of the Poteau newspaper -- www.poteaudailynews.com -- has a Poll on the issue of the legalization of Marijuana.

It states, "A recent Gallup poll showed that 50% of Americans support the legalization of marijuana."

As of 27 Oct 2011:

Where do you stand?

Marijuana should remain illegal.
41%

Marijuana should not remain illegal.
59%

Total votes: 51

I find the numbers and percentages interesting, possibly our Society is shifting gears and people's mind sets are changing?

What are other Pocola Topix posters thoughts on this Topic?

a curious 2 cents
anonymous

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2012
Here's the deal, marijuana is better for you than alot of other things you do. Its not for everyone. It has the ability to enhance you in many ways if it wasn't made out to be some evil entity in our world. It is a plant given to us from the Almighty and those who are chosen to be given sight, shall receive it through that plant. Its a lot better than alcohol. I am native American and my ancestors didn't enjoy being told by anyone what part if this natural earth they could and couldn't enjoy. And marijuana is natural. I stand for legalization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions Fri Sharon Nugent 3
Excessive speeding on west George st May 14 Someone who cares 4
Upcoming Pocola Trustee Election May 10 Gaylon E Freeman 26
Does this sound like someone you may know? May 7 Curious 1
Lets Make Panama a unique Town! (Apr '09) May 6 scratch 3
Rock Island Chief FIRED Apr 23 Laughing 1
Contacting the Spiro Graphic Apr '15 missouri resident 1
More from around the web

Pocola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE