Pocola Trustees Scan Chief Applicants

Pocola Trustees Scan Chief Applicants

There are 77 comments on the www.swtimes.com story from Nov 29, 2011, titled Pocola Trustees Scan Chief Applicants. In it, www.swtimes.com reports that:

The town had received about 10 applications for the position by the noon deadline Monday, and Trustee Preston Carter said he hadn’t had time to review all the applications and to perform all the background checks. Carter had been out of town for the holiday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.swtimes.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
FACTS ARE FACTS

Bentonville, AR

#61 Dec 5, 2011
Badge Bunnies wrote:
To Badge Bunny lover EH and Facts Are Facts....
How do you know which kid belongs to which man?
Did both of you have a DNA test done to come to that conclusion?
It is a proven fact that 1/3 of all men that think they are the father of a child is not the real father. That means that one out of every three men that think they are the father is not the father.
Maybe you two would be wise to start looking at your own door.
I am saying that there was a Spiro Police Officer had a 16 year old child pregnant. As always, people started talking and TS name got mentioned in the line of fire and he was not the guilty party. They were working together and MS is the one that got her pregnant. TS was not even involved with the 16 year old. She was MS personal in home baby sitter.
Hummmm

Tulsa, OK

#62 Dec 5, 2011
Eric Helms chief 207 wrote:
Well Hello welcome to the wonderful world of lies, rumors and accusations 101..
HowAmusing..your info is sooooo wrong on the applicant applying for the upcoming chief of pocola and supposedly getting a sixteen year old girl pregnant. Your reliable info is sooooo off. I really hate to cower-down with initials but I WILL USE MY REAL NAME as it appears on who is posting. Not a hide behind scared to show who I am SCREEN PLAY name. The 16yr old got pregnant by MS not TS...AND if you want to point fingers lets come out with your real name to see how many times you have been married or EVEN busted for criminal acts....
AND as for the posting name hmmmmmmm..There again jump on board with the real name so we can check your LIFESTYLE..or are you afraid there might be as you posted earlier a GOOD HOLY GRIEF in your past your trying to cover up.
Anyone have any problems with anything I say just ask...I will answer, You may not like it because the truth hurts. I do research if needed before I speak..I'm not like your run of the mill trouble causing wanna be in somebodies business busy bodies that hide behind a COWARDLY name. If this post makes you mad then the shoe must fit..
Preach it Brother Eric, preach it.
I bet that you just came straight from the church pulpit, got on the internet and started spewing all this garbage. You sure lost your Holy Ghost real fast, you Jesus Freak Hypocrite.

For your information, you little short, sawed off, pot bellied, fat, ugly, troublemaking hypocrite goon, I happen to be a decent law abiding citizen who has never even as much as had a traffic ticket. Only married one time. I am as clean as a new bought whistle. There are no skeletons whatsoever in my closet. Thank You.

Unlike you...
See below...

PROTECTIVE ORDER

Parties Defendant HELMS, ERIC - POCOLA OK
Defendant HELMS, DANA - POCOLA OK
Judge SULLIVAN, JONATHAN - POTEAU OK
Plaintiff GREEN, SHERRY - POCOLA OK

Now what does that tell people.
What a laughing stock you are.
The Chief of Police AND his wife both having a Protective Order placed on them. Bet there are not too many cases where the Police Chief of a town AND his wife both have Protective Orders placed against them. That is no rumor, but true public court record facts.

Instead of you being on an internet forum stirring up trouble as usual, if I were you I would be using the internet to be sending out resumes. From what I hear, you will no longer have a job after the first of the year. You are going to be booted out the door.

The best thing that ever happened to Pocola was when they fired your troublemaking A$$ along with the rest of your troublemaking goons.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#63 Dec 5, 2011
FACTS ARE FACTS wrote:
<quoted text>I am saying that there was a Spiro Police Officer had a 16 year old child pregnant. As always, people started talking and TS name got mentioned in the line of fire and he was not the guilty party. They were working together and MS is the one that got her pregnant. TS was not even involved with the 16 year old. She was MS personal in home baby sitter.
Did TS marry a girl that he had a child with, then divorce her and marry his mother-in-law?

That is my main question, did he marry his mother-in-law? Or re-phrased, in case he didn't marry the daughter at all, did he marry a woman that could fairly be described as his mother-in-law?

My questions and my opinions

Location hidden

#64 Dec 5, 2011
Eric Helms chief 207 wrote:
Well Hello welcome to the wonderful world of lies, rumors and accusations 101..
HowAmusing..your info is sooooo wrong on the applicant applying for the upcoming chief of pocola and supposedly getting a sixteen year old girl pregnant. Your reliable info is sooooo off. I really hate to cower-down with initials but I WILL USE MY REAL NAME as it appears on who is posting. Not a hide behind scared to show who I am SCREEN PLAY name. The 16yr old got pregnant by MS not TS...AND if you want to point fingers lets come out with your real name to see how many times you have been married or EVEN busted for criminal acts....
AND as for the posting name hmmmmmmm..There again jump on board with the real name so we can check your LIFESTYLE..or are you afraid there might be as you posted earlier a GOOD HOLY GRIEF in your past your trying to cover up.
Anyone have any problems with anything I say just ask...I will answer, You may not like it because the truth hurts. I do research if needed before I speak..I'm not like your run of the mill trouble causing wanna be in somebodies business busy bodies that hide behind a COWARDLY name. If this post makes you mad then the shoe must fit..
This post makes me LMAO :)

One should always remember when they fall off a moral high horse it's a long hard fall.

I prefer using a "pen name", as do abt 95% of other Topix posters. & In my opinion, there's a fine line here - the fine line is someone that wants to run a PD is basically a "public figure".

Public Figures are (and should be) held to a higher standard of behavior since they have the potential to be role models for the youth in this Town &/or County.

I am not a public figure but since your curiosity is obviously getting the best of you, I have been married twice and I have never been charged with any crimes.

Now, get off your soapbox and since you're drawing a taxpayer funded check go on back to work.

my thoughts & my opinions

Location hidden

#65 Dec 5, 2011
Hummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach it Brother Eric, preach it.
I bet that you just came straight from the church pulpit, got on the internet and started spewing all this garbage. You sure lost your Holy Ghost real fast, you Jesus Freak Hypocrite.
For your information, you little short, sawed off, pot bellied, fat, ugly, troublemaking hypocrite goon, I happen to be a decent law abiding citizen who has never even as much as had a traffic ticket. Only married one time. I am as clean as a new bought whistle. There are no skeletons whatsoever in my closet. Thank You.
Unlike you...
See below...
PROTECTIVE ORDER
Parties Defendant HELMS, ERIC - POCOLA OK
Defendant HELMS, DANA - POCOLA OK
Judge SULLIVAN, JONATHAN - POTEAU OK
Plaintiff GREEN, SHERRY - POCOLA OK
Now what does that tell people.
What a laughing stock you are.
The Chief of Police AND his wife both having a Protective Order placed on them. Bet there are not too many cases where the Police Chief of a town AND his wife both have Protective Orders placed against them. That is no rumor, but true public court record facts.
Instead of you being on an internet forum stirring up trouble as usual, if I were you I would be using the internet to be sending out resumes. From what I hear, you will no longer have a job after the first of the year. You are going to be booted out the door.
The best thing that ever happened to Pocola was when they fired your troublemaking A$$ along with the rest of your troublemaking goons.
Amen.

my opinion
FACTS ARE FACTS

Bentonville, AR

#66 Dec 5, 2011
HowAmusing wrote:
<quoted text>
Did TS marry a girl that he had a child with, then divorce her and marry his mother-in-law?
That is my main question, did he marry his mother-in-law? Or re-phrased, in case he didn't marry the daughter at all, did he marry a woman that could fairly be described as his mother-in-law?
My questions and my opinions
Yes, he did do that. He married/lived with his childs grandmother.
Hummmm

Tulsa, OK

#67 Dec 5, 2011
FACTS ARE FACTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he did do that. He married/lived with his childs grandmother.
How totally disgusting and repulsive.
So this is one of EH's old buddies huh?
Birds of a feather, flock together.
What disgraceful, sleazy, low life scumbags.
HHHMMMM

Bentonville, AR

#68 Dec 5, 2011
This is what I found on ODCR. KS and LS are daughter and mother.

County Case Number Filed On Party Case Offense/Cause
Leflore FD-2001-00563 09/13/2001 Defendant - SAULSBERRY, MARY KATHLENE vs. SAULSBERRY, TRAVIS - DIVORCE

Leflore FD-2003-00011 01/07/2003 Defendant -SAULSBERRY, KARA vs SAULSBERRY, TRAVIS - DIVORCE

Leflore FD-2007-00215 06/14/2007 Plaintiff - SAULSBERRY, TRAVIS vs. SAULSBERRY, LISA - DIVORCE

Leflore ML-1995-00217A 08/09/1995 Plaintiff - SAULSBERRY, TRAVIS SAULSBERRY, TRAVIS and SMITH, MARY MARRIAGE LICENSE
Haskell CM-1996-00342 12/19/1996 Defendant -
Eric Helms Chief 207

Greenwood, AR

#69 Dec 6, 2011
You can say what you want Hmmmmmmmmmmm and HowAmusing about your self loving selves but where's those real names so the world can look your info up to see just how creditable you are.

AFRAID.
Hummmm

Inola, OK

#70 Dec 6, 2011
Eric Helms Chief 207 wrote:
You can say what you want Hmmmmmmmmmmm and HowAmusing about your self loving selves but where's those real names so the world can look your info up to see just how creditable you are.
AFRAID.
Hey you stupid goon. Why are you calling yourself CHIEF. YOU are not CHIEF of anything. Don't you remember....
YOU GOT YOUR A$$ FIRED!!!!! ROFLMBO hahahaha

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#71 Dec 6, 2011
Wow, what is this a school yard? Are we now calling eachother out so we can fight because someone called me do do face? It seems that someone is hitting a nerve. It seems the truth is coming out a little at a time. I say the past is the past, and let us now focus on the future. Hopefully tonight the board will select a new chief that will no longer make decisions that will make Pocola look like a circus. Hopefully we will get a good chief and have a good old fashion house cleaning and start from scratch. Let's hope he will put some good policies into place so that there will be no questions about what should be going on and let the officers get out and do their jobs. I hope also that if an officer is not doing what is supposed to be done that the new chief will send them packing. I think the new chief should go in and do a very thourough inventory of all evidence, equiptment, and the morals of his officers. Once that inventory is complete let us start a new and look to serving the citizens of Pocola and stop with all the school yard games. All of the criminal and un moral acts of the past are going to stay in the past, because the legal system is to lazy to prosecute cases that should be prosecuted. I really hope that those who have done wrong in the past have turned from their old ways and repented for what they have done. If not, I would not want to be those individuals on the day of judgement. If they have seen the error of their ways, then hopefully they find a new line of work and press forward with their lives. Let's just have the desentcy to give the new chief a fare shake whoever they choose. If they choose someone with moral dilema's, then let's hope they will not last long.

My opinion.
WonDering

Fort Smith, AR

#72 Dec 6, 2011
It is too bad the new chief will have to deal with GF and JC council members, how long do you think someone can stand that? We could end up with an awesome chief and the two of them run him off!!! Now wouldn't that just be great!!!!! I say let the new chief do his job, and GF and JC mind their business since they have no clue about running a police department or the law!!!
maybe someday things will

Fort Smith, AR

#73 Dec 6, 2011
HowAmusing wrote:
I heard a rumor and want to know:
1. if anyone else has heard this
2. is it true?
Did one of the Candidates for our PD's new Chief actually get a 16 year old girl pregnant (while employed as a police officer in a neighboring town) then marry the teenager's mother?
I wonder what old Frick would think about the discrepancies in the way the 2 situations were handled.
This inquiring mind would like to hear the truth, the whole truth.
IF this is true then where in the good Lord's name is the indignity over this?
my questions and my opinion
Im Sure that the ones 3 would like too have this person what the heck this TOWN HAS GONE DOWN SO MUCH WHY NOT MORE WE ARE ALREADY THE LAUGHING TOWN AROUND.
lmao

Spiro, OK

#74 Mar 26, 2012
FACTS ARE FACTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am saying that there was a Spiro Police Officer had a 16 year old child pregnant. As always, people started talking and TS name got mentioned in the line of fire and he was not the guilty party. They were working together and MS is the one that got her pregnant. TS was not even involved with the 16 year old. She was MS personal in home baby sitter.
U have all your so called facts wrong.
worried MoM

Spiro, OK

#75 Jun 20, 2012
Is this Mike Sapp you are talking about. My daughter was on the tball team he couched now he works at a big gymnastics place in fort smith. If this is true he should not be helping young girls do flips.

Location hidden

#76 Jun 21, 2012
worried MoM wrote:
Is this Mike Sapp you are talking about. My daughter was on the tball team he couched now he works at a big gymnastics place in fort smith. If this is true he should not be helping young girls do flips.
I think if you read the whole thread that it may be MS that was mentioned.

I don't know if what was written is true, it could have been a smoke screen since TS actually did have a baby by a younger woman and when this thread was active was the period of time that TS was applying for the Chief's job in Pocola.

I'd say read the whole thread and make up your own mind abt this one.

just 2 cents
Really

Fort Smith, AR

#77 Jun 21, 2012
HowAmusing wrote:
<quoted text>I think if you read the whole thread that it may be MS that was mentioned.

I don't know if what was written is true, it could have been a smoke screen since TS actually did have a baby by a younger woman and when this thread was active was the period of time that TS was applying for the Chief's job in Pocola.

I'd say read the whole thread and make up your own mind abt this one.

just 2 cents
MS was fired from Spiro PD for messing with a child and then charged for stealing guns from the evidence room. Probably two good reasons he had such a short career in law enforcement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Hogue "bama" Oct 16 doublebit 1
Pocola school Aug '17 Bouncer53 1
Larry Doug lewis Jul '17 old friend 3
Pocola has a motorcycle club Jun '17 Joshua Butler 2
Condition of Cameron School? (Aug '12) Jun '17 Justme 21
Superintendent (Aug '12) Jun '17 Justme 6
Pocola Teacher (Nov '16) May '17 Send her to jail 7

Pocola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance