Rock Island Police Chief Threatened w...

Rock Island Police Chief Threatened with death!

Posted in the Pocola Forum

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 25, 2012
I read in the Poteau Paper where the Police Chief has had a couple threats on his life. One of them made in a county commissioner meeting about people going out and buying assault rifles and taking care of him themselves.
maybe someday things will

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Feb 25, 2012
This is crazy why dont the law take charge of this this is crazy
rooster

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Feb 29, 2012
Rock Island doesn't need a cop any how.We got some people over here in RI that wants some attention like the ones on the city council..The people of RI didn't want the city council..All the city council did is start drama and make people mad at each other.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 29, 2012
It seems the ones wanting attention are the ones that keep running their mouth so they can get in the paper. All they are doing is spreading lies and gossip. It's not the council it's the "Rock Island Commission" I wonder what they got to hide that they don't want and cop.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 1, 2012
Auria wrote:
I read in the Poteau Paper where the Police Chief has had a couple threats on his life. One of them made in a county commissioner meeting about people going out and buying assault rifles and taking care of him themselves.
The World is getting crazier by the second.

I haven't met the R.I. Chief, but he will be in my prayers - no one who's trying to earn a living deserves to be treated this way.

I don't usually read the Poteau paper, if there are any more updates please keep us all posted.

my 2 cents

Since: Feb 12

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Mar 1, 2012
The RI city council is a bunch of snobs..And yes they want to be big shots,,Just like the AVON lady on the city council.She needs to move from RI if she didn't like the way we had it.We used to have a good little community till the want to be big shots started the city council without the improvement of RI citizens.We need to get rid of the city council and the cop.And nobody got nothing to hide ,,So don't even start that crap.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 4, 2012
rooster1970 wrote:
The RI city council is a bunch of snobs.. And yes they want to be big shots,,Just like the AVON lady on the city council.She needs to move from RI if she didn't like the way we had it.We used to have a good little community till the want to be big shots started the city council without the improvement of RI citizens.We need to get rid of the city council and the cop.And nobody got nothing to hide ,,So don't even start that crap.
I think it's common knowledge that IF or WHEN some people find themselves on a Town's Council then the doorway has to be widened to get their heads through.(Take Pocola as an example LOL)

How did the lawsuit to un-incorporate work out? I don't read the Poteau paper much (just what's online) and haven't seen much in the Fort Smith paper. I am wondering because it seems like I did read the lawsuit was settled and the town ended up staying incorporated.

I once read an article (online) about the benefits of a Town being incorporated vs being unincorporated. There were pros and cons on both sides. I think when you're incorporated you are eligible for grants and other forms of tax cash infusions, that's a pro. A con (to me personally) would be as you stated, you end up with a small group trying to run everyone's life, I don't like that idea either.

What's up with the R.I. Police? I listen to the police scanner but I hardly ever hear anything from your neck of the woods. I will say this though: IF what I read is correct, that the town is staying incorporated, then you're going to have a Police department.

Do you mind posting what seems to be the problem with your PD? I for one am interested in hearing the story - especially after reading that PD has an Officer that has been threatened.

Thanks for your input!

my 2 cents

Location hidden

#8 Mar 4, 2012
Rooster, So how has having a cop changed the town for the worse? And there has been a council long before they decided to hire a cop.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 11, 2012
I guess Rooster got plucked...
Laura Caudle

Heavener, OK

#10 Oct 27, 2012
ROOSTER once again go back to your hens and Peck shit cause that is all you are good at is pecking out a bunch of shit,,,,,you are such the Idiot do you at least read what you write???? Come on read how stupid you sound. Threaten me??? Tell me not to start crap you what I am not scared of you or your little Posse all y'all are is Wanna Bee's that will never bee's and yes I can not wait till the next City Hall meeting boy oh boy Bring Pop Corn People cause I have some dirty little FACTS I live on Facts no here say she say he say,,,,remember I am Highly Educated unlike some of you, and I will present some real hard Questions and lets hope you and your Posse can answer them,,,,,,,I see Trouble Brewing as I type actually I see the Pot stirring and it should be GOOD. See you real soon Rooster,,,,one thing are you male or female just curious
ConcernedCitizen

Fort Smith, AR

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Rock Island cops and city council are among the most ignorant, incompetent people to do any sort of job. The community would probably be much better off without them.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 25, 2012
ConcernedCitizen wrote:
Rock Island cops and city council are among the most ignorant, incompetent people to do any sort of job. The community would probably be much better off without them.
You are totally ignorant, Probably in bed with the dumbasses with the law suit.
the voice of oklahoma

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Auria wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally ignorant, Probably in bed with the dumbasses with the law suit.
have to agree with you.we need our rockisland police force!

Location hidden

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Everyone needs to go to the council meetings and voice their opinion that we need the Police in Rock Island, Look at Cameron and how bad the drugs and break ins are ovr there and they have only the county and good luck getting them to show up.
tallboy

United States

#15 Feb 13, 2013
If you need your Rock Island Police force then why might I ask does he live so far away heaven forbid something major happen. I do know they need to get rid of one certain officer that has been terminated from every place he has worked mainly for sleeping with underage teens or excessive force and harassment. That is a police department to be very proud of.
rock island red

Fort Smith, AR

#16 Feb 16, 2013
tallboy wrote:
If you need your Rock Island Police force then why might I ask does he live so far away heaven forbid something major happen. I do know they need to get rid of one certain officer that has been terminated from every place he has worked mainly for sleeping with underage teens or excessive force and harassment. That is a police department to be very proud of.
mr tallboy can you prove any of your thoughts?
Karma Chamleon

Shady Point, OK

#17 Aug 4, 2013
tallboy wrote:
YES......they do need rid of that officer!!! You tell the truth !!! I know for a fact !!!
Karma Chamleon

Shady Point, OK

#18 Aug 4, 2013
What kinda cop has a pot plant tattoo on his neck?? REALLY ??
Karma Chamleon

Shady Point, OK

#19 Aug 4, 2013
Laura Caudle wrote:
ROOSTER once again go back to your hens and Peck shit cause that is all you are good at is pecking out a bunch of shit,,,,,you are such the Idiot do you at least read what you write???? Come on read how stupid you sound. Threaten me??? Tell me not to start crap you what I am not scared of you or your little Posse all y'all are is Wanna Bee's that will never bee's and yes I can not wait till the next City Hall meeting boy oh boy Bring Pop Corn People cause I have some dirty little FACTS I live on Facts no here say she say he say,,,,remember I am Highly Educated unlike some of you, and I will present some real hard Questions and lets hope you and your Posse can answer them,,,,,,,I see Trouble Brewing as I type actually I see the Pot stirring and it should be GOOD. See you real soon Rooster,,,,one thing are you male or female just curious
REALLY ??? Peck shit ?? Highly Educated ?? And you say peck shit ? Come on now can't come up with anything better than that?? Highly educated, Sorry ,but I think not !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not relavent and unprofessional harassment! (Jan '16) Aug 30 boom boom 3
News Tifini Noel Thompson Renfro Missing Alamo Prope... (Aug '09) Jul '16 knows 57
?chenequa jones? (Apr '12) May '16 chenequa jones 2
News Moffett Police banned from patrol (Dec '06) Mar '16 Stiemy 131
weed to uk (Feb '16) Feb '16 franko 1
Animal control (Nov '15) Jan '16 John doe 8
Pocola dispatchers (Aug '13) Jan '16 Very Leary 7

Pocola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocola Mortgages