Elderly Pocola Woman Reported Missing

Elderly Pocola Woman Reported Missing

There are 7 comments on the 5NEWSonline.com story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Elderly Pocola Woman Reported Missing. In it, 5NEWSonline.com reports that:

Ruby Poole was last seen in the area of North Gray Street and Choctaw Road around 11 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chief Steve Howard with the Pocola Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5NEWSonline.com.

Hmmm

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Any word on Mrs. Poole??

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Any word on Mrs. Poole??
As if 3:30 pm the Police and Family are still searching for Mrs. Poole.

She and her family are in my prayers.
Cat Woman

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Oct 21, 2012
Praying for Miss Ruby's safe return home.
Kyree McClish

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Please find my Auntie!!!!! We were planning a trip to visit her in a few months :-(
Hmmm

Fort Smith, AR

#5 Oct 22, 2012
I encourage everyone to contact the news stations and find out why they are not continually running this story and her picture.
Sharon Nugent

Springdale, AR

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Maybe someone has been hassling them.....at least Channel 40 finally mentioned it again awhile ago. Said Pocola PD still searching & focusing along state line close to where she was supposedly last seen.

It is a very disturbing situation & everyone needs to keep them in prayers.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 25, 2012
The Statewide Oklahoma newspapers have picked up on the story of a "Silver Alert" being issued for Mrs. Poole and thanks to that this story is getting better coverage.

To anyone that even thinks they might possibly have a clue or any input into Mrs. Poole's whereabouts, please contact the Pocola PD. To those that are not from this area rest assured that the local PD have made this case a top priority and they are working hard to find her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Moffett Police banned from patrol (Dec '06) Feb 4 A-tk66 133
Need firewood Dec '17 Blossom 1
Spiro School bulling students Dec '17 Pissed 1
Sara Buckland Dec '17 Jarvis 1
News OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Dec '17 his wife 95
Just want to know (Jan '17) Nov '17 Who 4
Charles Hogue "bama" Oct '17 doublebit 1

Pocola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance