Pocatello Tea Party Described as Patriotic, Not Hostile

Apr 18, 2010 Full story: KPVI-TV Pocatello 14

Eighty percent of people who head to the polls vote for candidates based on name recognition, not knowing a single thing about what they stand for.

Full Story
Frank Wilson

Rozet, WY

#1 Apr 22, 2010
Anyone who suggests as treasonous a concept as secession is one thing only: a traitor. If the tea-baggers want to secede from these United States so badly, then, by all means, load them on planes and deport them to whatever place on this earth will tolerate them. This country does not need these treacherous backstabbers: one Civil War was enough.
Matt J

Idaho Falls, ID

#2 May 1, 2010
Dear Mr. Wilson, I think you have it backwards. The "Tea Baggers" as you call them are probably the only true Americans that there are. What should happen is all you "Bleeding heart liberals" are the ones who wanna burn the flag, protest the war, and let homosexuals invade into everything who should get on a plane or boat and go to wherever they need to go. You're right about one thing, we don't need another Civil war. We just need people with basic values and respect for their country, and who all wanna get along. "AMERICA, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!"
Bead chick

Fort Worth, TX

#3 May 1, 2010
The things that are ruining this country are the people that are trying to change every positive area into something that we don't even recommize as the United States of America. It looks more like some country in Europe ! I sure don't want my grandkids raised in the way we're headed
Idaho Grand Dragon

Idaho Falls, ID

#4 May 28, 2010
Well said Matt, Isn't it funny how in 1776 when the patriots and minutemen of their day and age stood up and said to the King "we have had enough" local townsfolk supported it and helped them out, and eventually we broke away from control of the King and became America, land of the free and home of the brave, now the title is America, land of illegal immigrants and home of the cowards?

If something doesn't change soon in America we are going to be exactly like Russian communism was and yes unfortunately the only thing that is going to win back this country is going to be another civil war, it is a sad thing to have to admit our gove4rnment is now taken over by liberal communism and our state leaders have no backbone.

In response to the new immigration law passed in Arizona there is now a movie being produced called "Machetes" in which a mexican is hired to assassinate the Arizona governor, when he fails he hands machetes to all the illegal aliens in Arizona and helps them mobilize and tells them to kill every white American, now consider if I made a movie about white Americans picking up machetes and killing all the illegal aliens how soon do you think that would go to theaters?

Time for Americans to take a stand, join the Klan and save our land.
Matt J wrote:
Dear Mr. Wilson, I think you have it backwards. The "Tea Baggers" as you call them are probably the only true Americans that there are. What should happen is all you "Bleeding heart liberals" are the ones who wanna burn the flag, protest the war, and let homosexuals invade into everything who should get on a plane or boat and go to wherever they need to go. You're right about one thing, we don't need another Civil war. We just need people with basic values and respect for their country, and who all wanna get along. "AMERICA, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!"
Frank Wilson

Rozet, WY

#5 Jul 15, 2010
People who preach secession are nothing less than traitors who have already betrayed their nation: if you don't love your country enough to change it in the legally prescribed manner i.e. the vote; then you are the one who should get out.
Frank Wilson

Rozet, WY

#6 Jul 20, 2010
By 2015, all the treacherous tea-baggin' trash will be rotting in FEMA re-education camps. Hurray!
Hate is a leftist emotion

Lewiston, ID

#7 Jul 22, 2010
Frank Wilson wrote:
By 2015, all the treacherous tea-baggin' trash will be rotting in FEMA re-education camps. Hurray!
You don't know how correct you are. God help the helpless and Damn the self-righteous Left.
Frank Wilson

Rozet, WY

#8 Jul 24, 2010
Primitive superstition and neocon balderdash are all that it takes to keep most people on their knees. Bad tea is no substitute for reason. What this country needs is more surveillance of the separatist forces currently whining in the hinterland.
Hate is a leftist emotion

Lewiston, ID

#9 Jul 29, 2010
And if a group is the government they are the honest voice of reason? Hail Hitler, he was the government.
Yamama

Rozet, WY

#10 Sep 20, 2010
Hate is a leftist emotion wrote:
And if a group is the government they are the honest voice of reason? Hail Hitler, he was the government.
After eight years of Fuhrer Bush, we all know what life under Hitler was like.
Yamama

Rozet, WY

#11 Sep 20, 2010
Hate is a leftist emotion wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how correct you are. God help the helpless and Damn the self-righteous Left.
The rightwing hypocrites of the teabagger poof party are already damned as the twits that they are.
Yer Lil Brown Grandkids

Rozet, WY

#12 Sep 20, 2010
Idaho Grand Dragon wrote:
Well said Matt, Isn't it funny how in 1776 when the patriots and minutemen of their day and age stood up and said to the King "we have had enough" local townsfolk supported it and helped them out, and eventually we broke away from control of the King and became America, land of the free and home of the brave, now the title is America, land of illegal immigrants and home of the cowards?
If something doesn't change soon in America we are going to be exactly like Russian communism was and yes unfortunately the only thing that is going to win back this country is going to be another civil war, it is a sad thing to have to admit our gove4rnment is now taken over by liberal communism and our state leaders have no backbone.
In response to the new immigration law passed in Arizona there is now a movie being produced called "Machetes" in which a mexican is hired to assassinate the Arizona governor, when he fails he hands machetes to all the illegal aliens in Arizona and helps them mobilize and tells them to kill every white American, now consider if I made a movie about white Americans picking up machetes and killing all the illegal aliens how soon do you think that would go to theaters?
Time for Americans to take a stand, join the Klan and save our land.
<quoted text>
Hey, Mr. Kuklux, when are you going to get your little family of redneck spawn off of welfare? It's loudmouth white trash such as yourself that really define the meaning of hypocrite.
Read Something

Rozet, WY

#13 Sep 20, 2010
Bead chick wrote:
The things that are ruining this country are the people that are trying to change every positive area into something that we don't even recommize as the United States of America. It looks more like some country in Europe ! I sure don't want my grandkids raised in the way we're headed
America, love it, leave it...oh, just go ahead and leave it. We need to clean the gene pool.
Your Gay Grandkids

Rozet, WY

#14 Sep 20, 2010
Matt J wrote:
America, love it or leave it? I love my country, I just think we should date other people. America is about freedom; something you teabag freaks can't stand for anyone to really have. Now go polish your swastika like a good little skinhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocatello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family grieving over Idaho teen's brutal murder (Sep '06) 9 hr love 32
ISU Instructor Wounded After Concealed Weapon A... Sep '14 Festus 1
Idaho 'Add the 4 Words' activists are sentenced Jul '14 Zeke 28
Guilty Innocent Jul '14 jcn 1
Recount confirms vote on anti-discrimination or... Jul '14 Zeke 11
Tax payer funded sex changes Jun '14 white and proud 1
Police chief to monitor flyers Jun '14 white and proud 1
Pocatello Dating
Find my Match

Pocatello Jobs