Car burglaries
Plutonium238

Columbus, MS

#1 Oct 3, 2007
All Pocatello citizens need to be aware of MAJOR vandalism and theft that is occurring in our town.
75 incidents in 2 weeks is not something we can stand by and watch. Where is the media on this?
Lock you doors and keep an eye out for each other.
Thizzzz or Die

Pocatello, ID

#2 Jan 27, 2012
Its funny...movin here from Washington i didnt expect much from this town. 75 burglaries, pssh..lol well i guess out of 50,000 residents thats quite a bit in 2 weeks thas liiike 1 in 700th a chance your place will be hit (inluding mine) but im not too worried. Pocatello needs to metholodically methodize a method for meth eradication....
One Love

Pocatello, ID

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Im from Seattle (BigUpz Washington!), been here almost a year and a half now. Bring in da X. phuck what tha mainstream mindsway of tha society in southeast Idaho, utah, and this part of tha USA has to say (if ya kno what i mean). Do your own thing and dont conform, AS LONG AS YOUR A GOOD PERSON AND CAUSE NO HARM TO A FELLOW PERSON and remember our creator put us here in this game we call life on Earth, jus as long as you live like that, you should be able to do whatever you please. Remember, tha people arent tha enemy, its tha system of corruption if anything we should be taking from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocatello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Jennifer Attebery 6 hr A Boy 3
Inkom Music Thread (Aug '15) Apr 10 Musikologist 3
Aj cook Mar '16 In the know 1
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Guilty Innocent (Jul '14) Feb '16 Mourning4AChild 2
vacation in pocatello area Feb '16 Larry 2
eteve molina Jan '16 rudy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocatello Mortgages