Review: Brian's Tire Factory & Auto R...

Review: Brian's Tire Factory & Auto Repair

Posted in the Pocatello Forum

Rich M

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2013
When I was looking to buy tires for my car I stopped into Brian's Tire Factory & Auto Repair 1st stop and met Brian. He was very professional and super friendly and helpful. He showed me what he had for tires that would fit my car in stock and what he could order in for me. I was very impressed but told Brian I had to do my due diligence and shop the the other tire stores. Well Brian was right, not only did he offer me the best value for my dollar he had more knowledge about tires and cars than any of the other sales people I talked to in the 4 other tire stores I shopped in. Brian's warranty is excellent and good at all the Tire Factory's. When I brought my car in to get the tires installed I found out Brian's has certified mechanics on duty and offers complete auto repair. So I had them take care of some issues with my car to my complete satisfaction. Brian's Tire Factory & Auto Repair is the real deal I highly recommend to everyone!
Rich M

Murtaugh, ID

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Brian also took me into the back of the store and gave me the best BJ of my life. He's a guzzler.

Actually I work for Brian's Tire factory and Auto Repair. That is why I mention the name of the store throughout my post like a dumbass. going to go see if my kids are asleep now so I can do some molestin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocatello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Trion's Rides (May '15) 18 hr Trion rollins 17
Vote For Donald Trump (Mar '16) Aug 7 nanoanomaly 2
Nolan E. Whittrock. Jul '17 WhittrockVictim 1
News Police find elderly couple dead in home (Oct '08) Apr '17 Park Martinson 6
Skatboard Apr '17 10speed 2
My wife trying to find a bird she owned in poca... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Army2017 1
Inkom Music Thread (Aug '15) Dec '16 Musikologist 4

Pocatello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance