looking for

Snowshoe, WV

#1 Dec 17, 2010
I'm trying to find a woman named randi garcia, she has a daughter named athena and a son..not sure his name..she is approx age 30..she helped a family member of mine about 7 yrs ago and i want to talk to her and thank her.any help is appreciated
dontask

Pocatello, ID

#2 Jan 27, 2012
i know this person i will give her a message 2 call u ya wanna give me yer name and #.
dontask

Pocatello, ID

#3 Jan 30, 2012
looking for wrote:
I'm trying to find a woman named randi garcia, she has a daughter named athena and a son..not sure his name..she is approx age 30..she helped a family member of mine about 7 yrs ago and i want to talk to her and thank her.any help is appreciated
i know Randi if u wanna give me yer name and # i will give 2her 2 call u i dnt give out any of my friends #s 2 any1.Sorry.
randi

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2012
I am Randi I'm still in pocatello for a few more weeks yu may leave a message for me at 208223196372
RCC

Borger, TX

#6 Mar 4, 2013
randi wrote:
I am Randi I'm still in pocatello for a few more weeks yu may leave a message for me at 208223196372
Randi! Email me [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocatello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inkom Music Thread (Aug '15) Sep 6 Musikologist 5
Review: Trion's Rides (May '15) Aug 30 Burned 18
Vote For Donald Trump (Mar '16) Aug '17 nanoanomaly 2
Nolan E. Whittrock. Jul '17 WhittrockVictim 1
News Police find elderly couple dead in home (Oct '08) Apr '17 Park Martinson 6
Skatboard Apr '17 10speed 2
My wife trying to find a bird she owned in poca... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Army2017 1

Pocatello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance