A chat with Jerry Lee Lewis

Aug 3, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SouthCoastToday

Rock 'n' roll legend Jerry Lee Lewis performs at the Zeiterion Performing Arts Center in downtown New Bedford tonight. via SouthCoastToday

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2014
christine

AOL

#1 Jan 5, 2008
i love jerry lee lewis he is the best singer of all time
Wayne Collins

AOL

#2 Feb 16, 2008
The Legend Jerry Lee Lewis, The Killer Rocks On
darklord 666

UK

#3 Mar 15, 2008
PLEASE DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 VIDEOS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READIN DIS DUNT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY. SEND THIS OVER TO 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY Works
JmpnGHosaFat

AOL

#4 Mar 16, 2008
christine wrote:
i love jerry lee lewis he is the best singer of all time
In June 1983 at age 47, he marries Shawn Michelle Stevens, a 25 year-old cocktail waitress from Michigan. In August she is found dead, brusied and bloodied, in the bedroom of their Nesbit home. The Coroner's report cited death by an overdose of amphetamines.

I KNEW this girl, having gone to school with her and her sisters in Michigan. She did NOT die of an overdose, and HE is PIG S**T!
But then, I guess she was only a female so to YOU HE will still be a God.
JmpnGHosaFat

AOL

#5 Mar 16, 2008
Someday Jerry Lee Lewis will get his.
Killer and baby raper.
Bailbath

UK

#6 Mar 27, 2008
If you have nothing nice to say or true in fact keep your rubbish off of here.
IAN
killlerlover

Glendale, AZ

#7 Apr 15, 2008
if you dont have nothing nice to say about someone keep it to yourself we all know jerry
lee is no saint, but it rains on the just and
the unjust. and only him her and god knows what
happen and god will be the judge, judge not so you wont be judge. everybody has some dirty draws
so be carefull who you talk about?????????
Rockstar34

Abbotsford, Canada

#8 Jun 12, 2008
JmpnGHosaFat wrote:
Killer and baby raper.
I applaud you. It's not often someone sinks to such a low level. I just wonder if you've taken the time to find out anything about him at all besides whatever it is you pick up in cheap tabloids. I pray that someday the world will stop releying on headlines for their facts. It doesn't help humanity any for people to make hurtful alligations about one another. Whatever they read is never true anyway. It's just some reporter making his paycheck. By the way, since you're so high and mighty, I take it you, at least, get your information from reliable sources, every bit as high moraled as you are. Because the only magazine to ever imply Jerry killed his wife was rolling stone magazine, who now have to objections to using that 'killer and baby raper' to sell their copies. Search him up. You might learn a thing or two.
crankviperette

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jul 1, 2008
I agree, he was no saint but he did do a lot of good in the music industry. I do have a question for anyone that can help. My mother-in-law informed me that Jerry Lee Lewis is in her family line. I am trying to trace it back to find out for sure. Does anyone know some true facts on his family?
Jim

AOL

#11 Jul 24, 2008
I went to high school with a girl with the name Shawn Stevens in Garden City, Michigan could this be the same girl?
glh

Grandview, TX

#12 Oct 17, 2008
jerry record black mama you said its a hit
chey

Canton, MI

#13 Feb 9, 2009
My dad went to school with her and her sisters as well. Small world.
JmpnGHosaFat wrote:
<quoted text>
In June 1983 at age 47, he marries Shawn Michelle Stevens, a 25 year-old cocktail waitress from Michigan. In August she is found dead, brusied and bloodied, in the bedroom of their Nesbit home. The Coroner's report cited death by an overdose of amphetamines.
I KNEW this girl, having gone to school with her and her sisters in Michigan. She did NOT die of an overdose, and HE is PIG S**T!
But then, I guess she was only a female so to YOU HE will still be a God.
chey

Canton, MI

#14 Feb 9, 2009
Same girl... my dad went there as well.
Jim wrote:
I went to high school with a girl with the name Shawn Stevens in Garden City, Michigan could this be the same girl?
Brian

Lebanon, TN

#15 Jul 16, 2009
If you can't say something good about everyone, don't say anything at all. You never know who may be talking about you behind your back. I firmly believe in: What comes around, goes around. Have you never did anything bad in your life? When you judge, You will be judged. It's people like you and I that put the Killer where he is today. Forget the past, and live for the future. Jerry Lee is the best thing that's ever happened for the music industry. Keep On Rockin", Killer.
1 who loves Jerry Lee

Morristown, TN

#16 May 12, 2010
I'm in my 30's & i love JERRY LEE LEWIS he's my favorite artist I can play my Jerry Lee cd's & it takes me to another place another time when my dad was still with us who passed when i was 11 I can listen & it brings back wonderful memories no one can take from me thank you Jerry Lee for your awesome music that I cherish for so many reasons I love you lots I was blessed enough to get to see you 1 time with my mother who also loves you the music world wouldn't be the same without you you're the greatest
Kathy L

Alexandria, VA

#17 May 20, 2010
Music great, man, not so much.
tammy

Westland, MI

#18 May 27, 2013
Yes! She was from Garden City, Mi. Went all thru school with Shawn.We know what we feel in our hearts happened to her. R.I.P. Shawn
Sam Bo

Ash Flat, AR

#19 Dec 31, 2013
JmpnGHosaFat wrote:
Killer and baby raper.
Jerry Lee killed nobody she died of natural causes and they were married many years. Also he raped nobody. So STFU!!
lovethekiller

Tempe, AZ

#20 Jan 4, 2014
i think the killer rocks and he been thru alot, so consider how he feels before you judge him, he no saint and neither are we.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocasset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massachusetts' ballot is stacked for voters Aug 24 Jtn 1
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Pillars of Hercules Aug 11 nobody 9
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Kundrot dionkie 4,699
Freedman's of Nantucket May '14 don freedman 1
Two sentenced in beating, kidnapping of island man May '14 Troy and tyeler 1
Arrest made in car break-in Mar '14 NotSurprised 2
•••

Pocasset News Video

•••
•••

Pocasset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••