Worker Medflighted after fall off roof

Worker Medflighted after fall off roof

There are 1 comment on the Cape Cod Times story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Worker Medflighted after fall off roof. In it, Cape Cod Times reports that:

A 20-year-old construction worker was flown to a Boston hospital with a serious head injury after he fell from the roof of a house on South Road shortly before 11 this morning, according to fire and police ... via Cape Cod Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Cod Times.

Olivia Alves aka Livi

Amston, CT

#1 Dec 10, 2007
This was my boyfriend Bobby. he loved carpentry. it was extremely hard and extremely dangerous...but i wouldnt have had him do anything else. he was terrific at his job. my heart bleeds when i think about the future without him.. we dated for 3 yrs. im glad i was his first and only love..girlfriend. he was my bestfriend, my only first and lst love..and most importantly...my hero.

please keep his family, myself and coworkers in your thoughts and prayers.

' we;'ll meet again...it wont be long..my love for you is everlasting.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocasset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wareham police arrest 3 on drug charges Oct 13 CONCERNED CITIZEN 1
The Little Crooked House (Apr '12) Oct 10 David Evans 9
Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts Wind Turbine Inform... Oct 6 Bill Carson 1
Pillars of Hercules (Jul '14) Jun '17 anonymous 36
Tae kwon do on Nantucket for kids? (Apr '17) Apr '17 jrsdc 1
News Stolen motocross bikes recovered, two arrested (Jan '09) Oct '16 richard chafe 2
News Clinton campaign halfway to $1 billion fundrais... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1

Pocasset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocasset Mortgages