First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shame on you

Bluefield, WV

#21 Oct 24, 2012
I agree with you. It is a shame to put down a good family whom is trying so hard to save lost souls. They will prevail because they have God on their side. I have been to this church and have never felt anything but the lord there. I think you need to see for selves that God is in that church and not drugs. There have been many souls saved there and a lot of good things have happened. They try so hard to get souls saved and do gods work. I am praying for you people. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes and have to pay for these terrible things that have been said. I hope you pick up your Bible and start praying for forgiveness.
truth

Bluefield, WV

#22 Oct 25, 2012
this needs deleted. how awful to be talking so bad about people in general. Shawn may be being rediculed but Jesus was too. :(((
shame on you

Bluefield, WV

#23 Oct 25, 2012
Then all of this needs to be deleted and stopped
nameless

Bluefield, VA

#24 Oct 25, 2012
Please read Psalms 105:15. Also take the time to read "A Divine Revelation of Hell". I am praying for a revival like no one has seen to hit the Abbs Valley area. I no there are good people there who believe in God but God does not approve of gossiping and putting any people down much less a man called by GOD to preach his WORD.
wow

United States

#25 Nov 6, 2012
you guys sure do get off topic real fast don't cha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got Football Coaches position 2 hr hadly 38
helicopter boissevain 5 hr Not enough 3
Susan Clark Mon justwow 2
Can anyone answer this? Sun omg 3
chris sarver and stephen thomas (Aug '14) Sat Mopizzle 8
fire dept (Oct '13) Feb 26 I know 4
omg Feb 26 girlie 1
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web