Why were the police outside of the hi...

Why were the police outside of the high school tonight??

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whowasit

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 15, 2012
????
curious

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Did they just have a car pulled over or was it something actually in school ?
lookedlike

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Oct 15, 2012
they were outside of the cafeteria windows lookin in with flashlights
teens

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 16, 2012
there are some bad things going on in that school with all of these teenagers who even owns the school anymore
teens are

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Bluefield College owns it now. They have someone taking care of it but I heard whoever that is lets the kids go in party and sex and all.
sake of children

Ardsley, NY

#6 Oct 17, 2012
teens are wrote:
Bluefield College owns it now. They have someone taking care of it but I heard whoever that is lets the kids go in party and sex and all.
Who is in charge ?
wedntm

Yadkinville, NC

#7 Oct 17, 2012
Shawn, he gathers his flock and begs for pain meds to feeds his habit. preach it bro shawn
fireball

Yadkinville, NC

#8 Oct 17, 2012
what?
miner

Yadkinville, NC

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Don't talk about people!!
sake of children

Ardsley, NY

#10 Oct 17, 2012
miner wrote:
Don't talk about people!!
You really talk about pastors on here too ? People should be ashamed
concerned

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2012
I've been to his church a few times and Iike the way he preaches. BUT I heard that that he drinks and party's still. Not something. A man of God should be doing JS
if so

Ardsley, NY

#12 Oct 19, 2012
concerned wrote:
I've been to his church a few times and Iike the way he preaches. BUT I heard that that he drinks and party's still. Not something. A man of God should be doing JS
Then that proves he is still human
fyi

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2012
theres more scanks that go to that church than n e were n town just ask jamie cartwright
if so

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Oct 20, 2012
fyi wrote:
theres more scanks that go to that church than n e were n town just ask jamie cartwright
So what. They are at least trying to live right better than most people out there. I'm certain you don't go to church because if so that's the problem now all you hypocritical people passing judgment and thinking you are better than someone else. When in fact I seriously doubt it .
in the know

Boonville, NC

#15 Oct 20, 2012
sake of children wrote:
<quoted text>
You really talk about pastors on here too ? People should be ashamed
Especially the one's preaching and supposedly healing them.
confused

Natural Bridge, VA

#16 Oct 20, 2012
I thought this discussion was about the police being at the high school ...not preachers.
a member

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Oct 23, 2012
Shawn is not doing drugs and he is not begging for pain pills and those that are telling lies GOD WILL ALLOW PAYMENT FOR YOUR DEEDS either he will pay you for your good deeds or he will take his hand off of you and allow the devil to pay for your evil deeds and talking about a MAN OF GOD will bring evil your way. THe bible plainly says a devil can no cast out a devil! So shawn has a connection with the "man who can" I've seen to many good changes in people bodys healed, drugs layed down,cutters stopped cutting so don't take peoples word for what is going on GO SEE FOR YOUR SELF.
horrible

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Oct 23, 2012
it's horrible that youre really on her talking about a preacher and his church's congregation, didnt your mother teach you better? because you certainly arent a saint, i dont go to church but i know better than to do such things as this.. you should take your trash and gossip on down to a different thread. the devil will make you keep youre own fire for crap like this.
get real please

Boonville, NC

#19 Oct 24, 2012
a member wrote:
Shawn is not doing drugs and he is not begging for pain pills and those that are telling lies GOD WILL ALLOW PAYMENT FOR YOUR DEEDS either he will pay you for your good deeds or he will take his hand off of you and allow the devil to pay for your evil deeds and talking about a MAN OF GOD will bring evil your way. THe bible plainly says a devil can no cast out a devil! So shawn has a connection with the "man who can" I've seen to many good changes in people bodys healed, drugs layed down,cutters stopped cutting so don't take peoples word for what is going on GO SEE FOR YOUR SELF.
knowing shawn for many years, he most definitly using his pulpit for pills. "BEWARE OF SHEEP IN WOLVES CLOTHING"
nameless

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Oct 24, 2012
get real please wrote:
<quoted text> knowing shawn for many years, he most definitly using his pulpit for pills. "BEWARE OF SHEEP IN WOLVES CLOTHING"
Im praying for each and every one of you who have nothing better to do than to put down a man of God. May God be with each and every one of you, because you have no fear of God. Please pick up your bible and repent for your sins before it is too late. You should at least have the courage to put your real name on these comments because it really doesnt matter to me because God know exactly who you are and you will regret these horrible mistakes you have made. God will not stand by and let this happen without consequences. Be ye afraid, please repent and ask for forgiveness thru our Lord and heavenly father before it is too late. I do not want to see anyone burn in hell because they choose to serve the devil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new manager already quit 23 hr Carrie 2
Jamie Dillon Cartwright Sat coal minner 6
Bluefield Va Mayor Sat Joe Ellis 17
S & M Auto & Mobile Home Sales (Apr '11) Sat Kathy 10
Mary E Maphis Fri 3vil 12
tiffany lavacs? (Mar '15) Fri Jake 3
I hate up on the hill Aug 25 haha 4

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance