Apt above town hall
renter

Princeton, WV

#1 Apr 20, 2010
I drove around town last night and it dosnt look like any one is living above twon hall does any one know what the rent is there?
yeah

Madison, TN

#2 Apr 20, 2010
eight hundred a month
renter

Princeton, WV

#3 Apr 20, 2010
Omg, Why so much and how many bedrooms is it
yeah

Madison, TN

#4 Apr 20, 2010
it has two bedrooms. the roof leaks, they hope with the rent in a year or two they can replace the roof. plus we just put a new heat pump in there and that raises the value.
Snoopy

Madison, TN

#5 Apr 20, 2010
Ithink the rent is 500
oops

New Hope, VA

#6 Apr 20, 2010
yeah wrote:
it has two bedrooms. the roof leaks, they hope with the rent in a year or two they can replace the roof. plus we just put a new heat pump in there and that raises the value.
you must be someone that works for the town you put we just put in a heat pump no that does not raise the value because VA renting law says that you must provide your renter with a source of heat you do not have to pay the bill but they must have heat it is my understanding that the apt did not have heat this winter and that is why a heat pump was put in because that was cheaper then anything else and you must be someone trying to start trouble because if you were a good employee of the town you would not of put the roof leaks and they hope the rent for 2 years they can put on a new one guess you got yourself tripped up I think the rent is 400
dosnt

Princeton, WV

#7 Apr 21, 2010
The roof dosnt leak I know the guy that just moved out and they were paying 450 mo and it has 3 br. Its a very big apt but we all been paying the electric bill becouse Greg said it runs 800 in the winter. Go ask the old renters
yeah

Madison, TN

#8 Apr 21, 2010
Are you calling me a liar? I know the roof leaks. It also has gosts in it because it was checked by a group that knows. I can prove that because we were there all night practically.
Suggestion

New Hope, VA

#9 Apr 21, 2010
renter wrote:
I drove around town last night and it dosnt look like any one is living above twon hall does any one know what the rent is there?
May I suggest: if you're interested in renting, go ask the proper person. Sometimes you can get false information on Topix.
katie hall and cheri lamb
#10 Jan 18, 2013
Someone asked what kind of STD. cheri has HERPES and Katie CHLAMYDIA and tie crabs.
truth is

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Is this place still for rent ? Do they allow pets and children.
lady

New Hope, VA

#12 Jan 30, 2013
truth is wrote:
Is this place still for rent ? Do they allow pets and children.
Call the Town of Pocahontas office and inquire if you are interested. To get proper information, you don't go on this web site....just a suggestion.
scott jones

Lovettsville, VA

#13 Jan 30, 2013
lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Call the Town of Pocahontas office and inquire if you are interested. To get proper information, you don't go on this web site....just a suggestion.
Glad Greg has so much time at work to get on Topix hmmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dera black (Sep '10) Fri That one 9
felicia n cline gauger (Feb '13) Thu Concerned 17
Women in Blfd with the sexiest boobs Wed Ashleigh 22
Stormi (Sep '16) Jul 19 beaver 6
Body Found On East River Mtn Jul 18 Bill 9
Stephen Thomas? What's everyone think? Jul 15 Concerned parent 3
Graham Middle? Are our children dealing with ra... (Apr '16) Jul 15 Cindysaignoranthag 23

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages