Oh Yeah

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2009

Anybody's better than Hayfer and Fennel... Davis tries to enforce the law, Daniels lays up with the misfit druggies in the park too much.
dave

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

Oh Yeah wrote:
Anybody's better than Hayfer and Fennel... Davis tries to enforce the law, Daniels lays up with the misfit druggies in the park too much.
so what did hayfer and fennell do to you?
dont care

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

Judged:

Fennel was a snake in the grass. He harrassed all women and underaged girls! You may check with Dennis Lee. He could tell you how many complaints he had about Fennell. He was facing lots of trouble. Plus he did some crap at a high school and was dismissed from there as a resource officer. It was not in Tazewell County I think Smyth Co. that all came out right before he was gone from Pocy. If Pat Hurley or Anita Brown was still with us they would tell you the same thing. Fennell thought he was above God and he got pulled down a few notches. GLAD HE'S NOT HERE AND DON't CARE WHERE HE IS AT!!
Oh Yeah

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

Think you are confusing the two they were asking about. Fennel was too lazy to harrass anyone and wasn't in Smyth Co.
dave

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

and what was the problem with hayfer?
dont care

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

Oh Yeah wrote:
Think you are confusing the two they were asking about. Fennel was too lazy to harrass anyone and wasn't in Smyth Co.
I know Fennel did harrass many people. Everybody in town was talking about it and ready to sue the town if they didn't remove him or at least calm him down from harassing innocent people. He had lots of complaints with in a short time and Mr. Lee took the reports. I know several husbands & daddys made promises of actions that would be taken if he didn't stop his shit. Yes he was lazy he proved that when he went to work building the prison but you let a female drive through town and watch him in action. He was plain nasty! And I said I THINK it was Smyth Co. not sure. As far as the other one I'm not sure. I know there was one officer that had flings with some high schools girls but I don't rem the name. I just know Fennel was facing big problems.
steve

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

i know hayfer was a good one, he didnt harass anyone and alot of people in the town liked him,,, im sure the ones that he wrote tickets to werent happy with him but i don know he was fair and he would talk to you and give you a chance to straighten up before he arrested you. thats what kind of police officers we need.
steve

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

i do know he was fair and would talk to you and give you a chance to straighten up before he arrested you
steve

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

hayfer was the dark complected one that kind of looked italian
resident too

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

resident wrote:
Pete Davis is one of the towns police.
He does his job very well and if the town gets behind him he will work out great.
We have alot of problems with local kids that are just vandals and hes doing the best he can so when you see these kids destroying everything say something they think thier untouchable.
And our Mayor has really stepped up to the plate he is better than i ever thought he could be.
Give him some backing and pocy can change for the better.I hope he runs next year but i dont think he will b/c its alot of work and you cant please everyone but im proud hes our Mayor.
No you cannot please everyone; but, as long as he does his job the best he can (for the good of the town) is all that matters. I also hope he will run again AND we need lots of residents to run for council. By working together our town will prosper. Has the council replaced the councilwoman that married and moved out of town?

resident too

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

resident wrote:
<quoted text>
dont know if they replaced her or not ?
And our mayor has done just that . he was thrown into that position and i do know first hand that he is honest and i would vote for him if he ran.
So if everyone would start letting him know hes doing good he MIGHT run again.
Watch out dont know who we might get if he dont run?
So lets get the word out and he just might be here for another term?
Pocahontas needs so many things....am sure the mayor is overwhelmed with the position. It takes time and more time to make improvements. AND, the council needs to back him and work hard also, serve on the committees and be open to the public.

I understand the mayor will be in his office every Friday morning (I think 8:30 to 10:00 a.m.) to hear from the residents. Might be an excellent opportunity to speak to him, give him some support and offer to help. Plus, encourage him to NOT give up....as the old saying goes "Rome wasn't built in a day" and neither will Pocahontas's problems be solved quickly.
TK L

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

I dont think Davis is much better - especially since I heard the reason Tazewell let him go. Why do get the rejects!
coalmininer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

eddie will keep a low profile and make friends with everybody so that away if someone is to poluted to drive he can offer them a different way of gettin home rather than reckin and killin them selfs or killin someone in your family dont be so quick to judge someone he has kept me from drivin a few times If we only had a few more officers like him!!!
bluefield

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2009

who did they hire for the job's they had posted
eflick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

bluefield wrote:
who did they hire for the job's they had posted
george alfread as chief and daniel scott as officer.they will do fine?
good guys

Huddleston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

eflick wrote:
<quoted text>
george alfread as chief and daniel scott as officer.they will do fine?
have gotten to know them both they will do a fine job adam did good hirering these two.but there will be ppl trying to undermind his choice. only in pocy can you bitch about no force then bitch about having a force.
agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

yep, you got that right ed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
narc 3 hr Belinda Kidd 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 11 hr Time Flys 2,549
Crazy Tomato Thu Topper 3
Cops Thu Omg 15
Officials 'energize' Technology Park to bring i... Jul 30 spider man 1
hot girl that works at popshop Jul 29 playmate 13
GHS Coaching staff (Jan '14) Jul 28 haha 281
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000