United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

just me wrote:
This is the 2nd amendment,A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. You ARE NOT a well regulated militia..
1. Yes I am.

2. It's clear you don't understand what you just wrote.
jess ting

Normal, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Guns CANNOT be CONFISCATED according to the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

However, they can be "Regulated" and have been in the past.

At one time individuals could own "machine guns", remember the St. Valentines Day Massacre?

Can you legally own them now?

Wow, and to think those "machine guns" were prohibited from being owned by U.S. Citizens waaaaaaaaaaay before President Obama was elected.

Tune out "Faux News" and pick up a History Book.

TRUTH TRUMPS INGNORANCE!

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

jess ting wrote:
Regulation has been tolerated in the past. However, any regulation constitutes "infringement", and is therefore illegal under the Bill of Rights. No further regulation will be complied with.
American

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

jess ting wrote:
Guns CANNOT be CONFISCATED according to the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
At one time individuals could own "machine guns", remember the St. Valentines Day Massacre?
Wow, and to think those "machine guns" were prohibited from being owned by U.S. Citizens waaaaaaaaaaay before President Obama was elected.
TRUTH TRUMPS INGNORANCE!
Now here is Democrat mentality for you,this person goes back almost 100 years to come up with one thing to try and prove a point 1929 was when this took place and Chicago is still the worst city in the U.S.not 6 mounths ago 70 people was murdered there in one weekend even though they have the strictest gun laws in the U.S.people cant be ignorant enough to believe that reglating guns is going to convince this type of person to stop robbing,killing others,but let me ask you this how many lives have been saved by guns since 1929 i would guess millions,can you actually believe that this type of person is going to care what type of gun he is going to use to kill another person on the street of Chicago or anyother city,yes watch fox news and TRUTH TRUMPS IGNORANCE.
American

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Just in case you want to save lives then stop "killing a million babies per year"with abortion,its so dam crazy to even speak of guns killing people,when you ignorant bastards want to murder the innocent unborn.
American

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

jess ting wrote:
TRUTH TRUMPS INGNORANCE!
And i'll bet you confess to be a christian,and i'll bet that jesus will believe you not.
yin

Jefferson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Wow... is history not a requirement in phs anymore?.... your absolutely right though, guns kill people... let's go ahead and give them our plastic butterknives too, that way it saves the time and chances we make any shivs or projectials that may actually stand a chance against the metal helmets and any riot shields of foreign evasions much less our own governement.... the civil war never happened... duh! Dicactorship never existed... oh and hitler's holacaust was just a dream... sleep well in the fema camps... and any "natural diasaster" which might inquire the use of of half a billion coffins....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Golden Retriever on Heather Lane 2 hr ridiculous 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Speller Feller 29,606
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 8 hr Ancient Do Do 9,866
looking out 8 hr guest 2
Debate: Ferguson - Pocahontas, AR 14 hr embarrassed 13
factory closing 14 hr guest 6
Pregnant for 11 months (Jun '12) 23 hr big stud 41
current river drowning Sun guest 6

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••