|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
21 states say no.
No 21 states are saying if he wants them to have it then he will be the one to set it up.

Pittsburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

coco wrote:
No 21 states are saying if he wants them to have it then he will be the one to set it up.
Meaning: Rejection.
curious

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

So Stupid wrote:
Do people not understand the importance of having a gun. As said before I will say again ( Guns dont kill people , People kill people).If I wanted to kill or mame I dont need a gun. Say I walk into wal-mart and walk to the sporting goods and pic up a baseball bat and start hitting everyone I walk by with killing force. I could probably kill or permenatly injure 30 to 40 people in a matter of minutes or better yet go to the garden center and pick up a lawnmower blade or machette. Now on the other hand what if someone has a gun and seen me start this awfull act and shot me even if not killing me stoped me from going futher. Now picture this,,,5 ft away from me and next is your 10 year old child or your 30 year old spouse....Would you still want these guns gone along with your loved one or would you get your own and just hope that the ones who have them are good at heart and not afraid to save lives. Again guns dont kill,,,People do.........
Dont you think you are posting to the wrong place,why dont you just go up and explain this to the president,aren't you the one that supported him to start with,now to take guns they dont have to do anything except pass the law which means the locals will take your guns,what fool is going to carry his gun,if its the law that he cant have one if you want a gun it must be registered and licensed and taxed annually that way you will get rid of collection,besides why do we need all the guns we have.
curious

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, LMFAO @ you! You watch too many movies, piss-wit. Who is the "They" you childishly believe are gonna come knocking? Nobody, that's who.
They wont have to come knocking because gus will be worthless after they pass this law,you wont be allowed to sell them or give them away even to your own family.

Pittsburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
They wont have to come knocking because gus will be worthless after they pass this law,
1. The "law" will not pass.

2. Existing firearms would increase in value.

3. Any unconstitutional "law" is void and no one is obliged to obey it.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
Remmber health care,we heard the same thing for you then,Do we have health care?
why don't you check to see when your state will enact the healthcare exchange before you open your mouth.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The "law" will not pass.
2. Existing firearms would increase in value.
3. Any unconstitutional "law" is void and no one is obliged to obey it.
1. you don't even know what the law is going to conist of so why are you speculating on something you know nothing about? 2. if it's the same law that was in the 90's then it is not unconstitutional. 3. if it is a smaller clip law it is not unconstitutional. 4. if it takes out the gun show loophole and requires all liscensed sellers to do a background and mental health check along with registering of the firearm then that is also not unconstitutional. and noone is talking about anything more than that other than some video games and other nonsense that will essentially fall by the wayside. and that is all it is, is talking, nooone has brought any law or piece of legislation to the floor yet. so get your panties out of a wad and quit thinking the government is going to come take your guns away and saying that the price of guns are going to skyrocket. all you are doing is taking right wing media conspiracies and shouting them in a tone def ignorant manner. there is not one good reason you can give me or any other level headed person for not having an assault weapons ban.

Pittsburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
there is not one good reason you can give me or any other level headed person for not having an assault weapons ban.
The 2nd amendment. There's your reason.
Guess Who

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>Dont you think you are posting to the wrong place,why dont you just go up and explain this to the president,aren't you the one that supported him to start with,now to take guns they dont have to do anything except pass the law which means the locals will take your guns,what fool is going to carry his gun,if its the law that he cant have one if you want a gun it must be registered and licensed and taxed annually that way you will get rid of collection,besides why do we need all the guns we have.
The Fact is you can only police a people to the extent that they will allow themselves to be policed. passing laws dont stop illegal activities. most of the local police would not attempt to disarm the citizenry. It would be fatal to even try. And we need the citizens to be well armed for the reason the framers of the counstition intended. That is to have the means to overthrow the goverment should it become to opressive. The fct is american gun owners might be disarmed but it will be after a costly fight. I might happen this way say some local law disarms a few people. He will have overstepped the counstition. Then suddenly his home is burnt down. if he owns animals they will be poisned. And it will esclate. Make an example of some local who attempts to violate out counstitional second admendment rights. and very soon no other local would even try. It would be impossible to take the guns.
A Citizen

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

And the government is becomeing VERY VERY OPPRESSIVE
Guess Who

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Watch: Jones On Fire:“1776 Will Commence Again If You Try To Take Our Firearms”(FULL CNN INTERVIEW)

Talk show host and info warrior Alex Jones faced off with CNN’s Piers Morgan Monday night in an exchange sure to further inflame the debate about gun rights in America. Jones, who recently backed a petition calling for the deportation of foreign resident Morgan for his subversion of the U.S. Constitution and the Second Amendment, warned Morgan of the dangers of globalism and tyrannical control of the world’s population should the American people be disarmed.

In a firey debate in which Jones explains his backing of the petition, cites foreign and domestic violent crime statistics, and recollects the horrific impact of governments that have forcibly collected guns from their citizenry in the past, Jones chillingly warns Morgan and other proponents of gun bans and confiscation that should they attempt to move forward with such action,“1776 will commence again.”

Morgan: Why do people need them [semi-automatic weapons]?

Jones: They need them to protect us from the number one killer in history. Government in the 20th century. A university study out of Hawaii [shows government] killed 292 million people.It’s called democide
Aussie

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

No guns wrote:
Guns kill ppl everyday,the goverment should confiscate them all,if you are caught with a gun life inprisonment should be the penality.
I come from Australia where guns were confiscated. Death by shooring rose 33% Home Invasions using guns by 19%. If you do the research you will find that these killers of our kids have mental health issues big time. It is time we put more money into mental health and give teachers more rights to discipline our kids. I am not talking brutality I am talking about discipline. Otherwise let us arm our teachers who are willing to be armed. Think about what happened at a movie theatre recently when an armed person prevented many from dying. Room for thought.
A Citizen

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>I come from Australia where guns were confiscated. Death by shooring rose 33% Home Invasions using guns by 19%. If you do the research you will find that these killers of our kids have mental health issues big time. It is time we put more money into mental health and give teachers more rights to discipline our kids. I am not talking brutality I am talking about discipline. Otherwise let us arm our teachers who are willing to be armed. Think about what happened at a movie theatre recently when an armed person prevented many from dying. Room for thought.
I have said that from the begiing...guns do NBOT KILL PEOPLE PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE..but the idiot;iberal media wants to try to own us and our guns...will NOT HAPPEN
Who believes this

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>I come from Australia where guns were confiscated. Death by shooring rose 33% Home Invasions using guns by 19%. If you do the research you will find that these killers of our kids have mental health issues big time. It is time we put more money into mental health and give teachers more rights to discipline our kids. I am not talking brutality I am talking about discipline. Otherwise let us arm our teachers who are willing to be armed. Think about what happened at a movie theatre recently when an armed person prevented many from dying. Room for thought.
Your full of horse shat.
Long Ago

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

No guns wrote:
Guns kill ppl everyday,the goverment should confiscate them all,if you are caught with a gun life inprisonment should be the penality.
guns don't kill people you idiot, people kill people. I would like to see a gun going around town killing people
its the village idiot

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Who believes this wrote:
<quoted text>Your full of horse shat.
Well I do believe you are really full of horse manure.
you are one of them leftish Yankee gays that moved to the village trying to spread HIV.
Angela

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

If guns kill people then....

Pencils cause us to misspell.
Cars cause us to have wrecks.
Glasses of booze cause us to get drunk.
rebel77

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Angela wrote:
If guns kill people then....
Pencils cause us to misspell.
Cars cause us to have wrecks.
Glasses of booze cause us to get drunk.
AMEN!!!
just me

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2nd amendment. There's your reason.
This is the 2nd amendment,A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. You ARE NOT a well regulated militia..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min BARNEYII 29,466
wreck 31 min Guest 22
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 1 hr Guest 132
school 1 hr Guest 6
Juveniles arrested 2 hr Boom boom 5
Shannon Joplin 7 hr Shannon 3
Irish Setter dog/Lab puppy 13 hr Guest 7

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
•••
•••