dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#102 Jan 2, 2013
Dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for Obama,what do you think he is trying to do?yes we will be like China this is what he wants and the reason i voted for him.
lol your pathetic it's bad enough you can't think for yourself now you have to use someone else's post name? get real if you wanna be like me so bad man just say so i'll give you a few pointers .. other wise get your own damn life.
Taxes

Mountain Home, AR

#103 Jan 2, 2013
Lol ,please dont give me anything,it could not be worth taking home.
she is a dumb dumb

Mountain Home, AR

#104 Jan 3, 2013
bill t wrote:
<quoted text>She's toooo late for that,that is her problem,i did hear that at one time she had a husband and he died,she TALKED HIM TO DEATH.
QAre you sure of what he died from ?
it Might have even been AIDS!
A Citizen

Rockford, IL

#105 Jan 3, 2013
NO GUNS wrote:
<quoted text>does you gun have a seral number,every gun has one and the company that made it can tell you where it was sold and who it was sold to,and to the person down that gravel road they will just tell you to bring it in because you do get mail.
You are a fool if you belive this.......how many war trophies came home fro the several wars we have had??? Ya think those are registered? Idiot
clansix

Jonesboro, AR

#106 Jan 3, 2013
No guns wrote:
Guns kill ppl everyday,the goverment should confiscate them all,if you are caught with a gun life inprisonment should be the penality.
Why don't list your address on here where all the criminals will know you're not going to shoot them when they break into your house.
treason is punishable

Mountain Home, AR

#107 Jan 5, 2013
No guns wrote:
Guns kill ppl everyday,the goverment should confiscate them all,if you are caught with a gun life inprisonment should be the penality.
Those like you are supporting the down fall of the republic and are guilty of treason which is punishable by death.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#108 Jan 5, 2013
First of all "guns" don't kill people everyday. PEOPLE kill people. There is NO way you could ever confiscate all the guns in the US. NO WAY! Only the bad guys would have guns. People have them buried in their backyard, locked away, hidden in the woods, and last I knew, our government could not just come into our homes and do as they darn well please. Where is Andrew Golden and the Johnson kid? Where is the guns they used at Westside School shootings? Golden and Johnson are walking the streets and the guns are in prison! Yeah right. You tell me who did the killing. Better yet, you tell me why? Because they didn't know any better? I gotta call BS on that one. It was because they WANTED TO DO IT! They were spoiled brats that deserved to die for their actions but NO they are walking the streets with new names, new families, new babies, you name it........all the thing those little girls will never get to do and that's just okey dokey, right? This is a sick world we live in and anyone that thinks those two boys should be walking the streets needs to be locked up too.

You try to confisate gun all you are going to do is cause another civil war. No one in their right mind is going to willingly give up their guns, no one. I don't even own a gun, but by God, the Constitution says I can if I want to and I intend to keep it that way. Every heard of people being strangled? Stabbed? Darlie Routier stabbed her two little sons to death in their own home in Rowlett, TX. Susan Smith drove hers into a lake and walked away and lied for days. You think confiscating guns are going to stop that? Guns might stop things like that if they are in the right hands. Wake up America! Look at the off duty police woman working as a security guard that stopped the shootings in Fort Worth because she had a gun and knew how to use it! Wake up! If that principle in Connecticut had carried, she could have stopped that sorry excuse for a human being right off the bat. There wouldn't have been 26 people dead, just an idiot that wanted his name all over the media. All she could do was jump in front of him and become one of his victims.

I'm from 'Round Here

#109 Jan 5, 2013
NO GUNS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid,they know who purchased everyone of these,and they will be knocking on every door,are you so stupid to think they dont have these records.
What about the guns bought back when they didn't have to be registered? Stolen guns? Guns brought back from Viet Nam, Desert Storm, Afganistan, Kuwait? If you think they can ever all be confiscated then you are the one that is very, very stupid. The government couldn't put a dent in confiscating all the guns. Not only that, any good machnist can make an outstanding gun with no serial number. NUT!

I'm from 'Round Here

#110 Jan 5, 2013
NO GUNS wrote:
<quoted text>You wont have to move Obama is taking care of that,he will get yours. along with everyone that has one
He won't do it without starting a revolution. People know HOW to use those guns. They aren't going to let anyone take them. London has shotguns. You think people are never killed with shotguns? Come on, wake up.

I'm from 'Round Here

#111 Jan 5, 2013
NO GUNS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid,they know who purchased everyone of these,and they will be knocking on every door,are you so stupid to think they dont have these records.
AND more than likely those knocking on the doors will get shot and therein starts the revolution.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#112 Jan 7, 2013
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
AND more than likely those knocking on the doors will get shot and there in starts the revolution.
here is what should happen!
A petition posted Dec. 27 at the White House “We the People” website is calling for Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) to be tried in federal court for treason to the Constitution.

“The Constitution was written to restrain the government. No amendment is more important for this purpose than the 2nd amendment. The 2nd amendment was written so the power could be kept with the citizenry in the face of a tyrannical government. It was well understood the Constitution acknowledged certain rights that could not be limited by government,” the petition reads.

“Senator Dianne Feinstein has made it clear she does not believe in the Constitution or the inalienable rights of Americans to keep and bear arms. She is actively working to destroy the 2nd amendment with her 2013 assault weapons ban. For this reason we the people of the united States petition for her to be tried in Federal Court for treason to the Constitution,” the petition adds.

While Feinstein wants to turn law-abiding gun owners into criminals who must be fingerprinted and registered, Breitbart reminds us that she once had a concealed carry permit.
Proud American

Burlington, NC

#113 Jan 7, 2013
NO GUNS wrote:
<quoted text>We are changeing the constituton,as far as your family we have hired police officers the deal with stiuations,the united nations will provide us with laws to protect us, we are organizing the one world order to handle these very situations i support Obama because i'm a Democrat,and you must support the party,i hope you are a Democrat as well.
This is what the Globalist are trying to achieve, preying on the minds of idiots like you. People will die if this comes to pass. You are stupid and it will be the stupid ones that die first.
guns

Mountain Home, AR

#114 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
What about the guns bought back when they didn't have to be registered? Stolen guns? Guns brought back from Viet Nam, Desert Storm, Afganistan, Kuwait? If you think they can ever all be confiscated then you are the one that is very, very stupid. The government couldn't put a dent in confiscating all the guns. Not only that, any good machnist can make an outstanding gun with no serial number. NUT!
What good is a gun if you cant use it,are you so stupid to think they will not arrest you for owning a gun,yes you can hide it but sooner or later they will arrest you because someone will know you have it and turn you in and then you will go to prison,you like everyone else will give up your gun because you cant fight the U.S.gov erment,if you were fighting one person then yes but the u.s.armed forces no,and having a gun made will put you in prison,you sound like an intelegent Democrat.
guns

Mountain Home, AR

#115 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
They wont have to conficate guns,its you they will conficate,your stupid.
guns

Mountain Home, AR

#116 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
He won't do it without starting a revolution. People know HOW to use those guns. They aren't going to let anyone take them. London has shotguns. You think people are never killed with shotguns? Come on, wake up.
Well how come you have not stoped him from some of the other things like tax increases,no they wont take them but they will take you.
No guns

Mountain Home, AR

#117 Jan 7, 2013
Class-less wrote:
anyone who wants to change the constitution should be shot in the head at point blank reange or be exiled from our country... and anyone who believes guns are the problem and that they should be banned ... well they are just f"in ignorant morons that need to get their heads outta there a$$ and worry about how they will protect their family when them guns come knockin at their door...... and on a side note SREW YOUR UNITED NATIONS
You were the one that voted for Obama and its him that wants to change the constitution,so are you going to shoot yourself in the head.
No guns

Mountain Home, AR

#118 Jan 7, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text> I bought all my guns from individuals and there is No record on me , The funny thing about it is that I bought them from state troopers , detroit policemen and a couple of policemen in little rock.
Then there are the other guns I inherited . No record on any of my guns , no record on my ammunition either.
Well when they pass this new law you will be trying to get rid of them guns that they dont know about they will be worthless cause you wont be able to give them away,in fact it will be against the law to give them away or sell them,no one will want them because they,like you will not want to be arrested.

United States

#119 Jan 7, 2013
No guns wrote:
Well when they pass this new law you will be trying to get rid of them guns that they dont know about they will be worthless cause you wont be able to give them away,in fact it will be against the law to give them away or sell them,no one will want them because they,like you will not want to be arrested.
You're very entertaining because you take stupid to a whole new level. You talk so much shit you must brush your teeth with Ex-Lax.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#121 Jan 7, 2013
No guns wrote:
<quoted text>Well when they pass this new law you will be trying to get rid of them guns that they dont know about they will be worthless cause you wont be able to give them away,in fact it will be against the law to give them away or sell them,no one will want them because they,like you will not want to be arrested.
They won't pass the law,it won't get through the House of representatives and besides that it will be unconstitutional.
Lol

Cherokee Village, AR

#122 Jan 8, 2013
Remmber health care,we heard the same thing for you then,Do we have health care?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollins 5 hr shade tree 9
Cop Willy Kemble 5 hr Queen1141 4
Need to know 5 hr woried 1
Taco casa (Jan '13) 6 hr Queen1141 26
Big Winner! 9 hr chet 1
Bro Eric Moffet 10 hr Macho Man 14
Do the theatre still have good shows? 11 hr the truth 17
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web