NO GUNS

Mountain Home, AR

#82 Dec 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO @ you! Nearly 88 million AR-15's and literally billions of rounds of ammunition sold since Obummers reelection. You're living in a left-wingnut's utopian masturbatory fantasy.
Hey stupid,they know who purchased everyone of these,and they will be knocking on every door,are you so stupid to think they dont have these records.
NO GUNS

Mountain Home, AR

#83 Dec 29, 2012
hahaha wrote:
if you want to live in a place with no guns move to London, govna
You wont have to move Obama is taking care of that,he will get yours. along with everyone that has one

United States

#84 Dec 29, 2012
NO GUNS wrote:
Hey stupid,they know who purchased everyone of these,and they will be knocking on every door,are you so stupid to think they dont have these records.
Again, LMFAO @ you! You watch too many movies, piss-wit. Who is the "They" you childishly believe are gonna come knocking? Nobody, that's who.
smartredneckwoma n

Bellevue, WA

#85 Dec 29, 2012
road man wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is trying to change the constition at this time,where he has the control to take guns and i support him.
if obama wants to change our constitution that means he wants to change america,which is not ok with me.our constitution shudnt be changed.if you dont like the laws our fore fathers have set for us then move to england& if obama doesnt like our constitution maybe he shouldve thought about that bfor he ran for president,which he is a pour excuse of!!.what happened to FREEDOM?!?!
smartredneckwoma n

Bellevue, WA

#86 Dec 29, 2012
NO GUNS wrote:
<quoted text>You wont have to move Obama is taking care of that,he will get yours. along with everyone that has one
if want all ur rights taken away thats fine. but no1 is takin my guns nor american rights away...not today,not tomorrow,not EVER!!!
smartredneckwoma n

Bellevue, WA

#87 Dec 29, 2012
NO GUNS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid,they know who purchased everyone of these,and they will be knocking on every door,are you so stupid to think they dont have these records.
you are the stupid person here to think that "they" are gonna come all the way down my gravel road,with a 4wheel drive if they plan on gettin all the way to my double wide trailer, & come through my house to get my guns,some of which my grandpa gave me....they better grow bigger balls than the bulls in my pasture
Resident

Mountain Home, AR

#88 Dec 29, 2012
No guns" Guns kill ppl everyday,the goverment should confiscate them all,if you are caught with a gun life inprisonment should be the penality.

Guns are not the reason people are dead because they have been shot. The person holding the gun is the reason someone is dead. Lay a gun fully loaded on a table and do not let any person touch it and see if that gun shoots anyone dead. JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! Knives kill people, only if a person has hold of it! Bombs kill people, only if a person builds it and uses it! So we are back to the REAL KILLER, A PERSON, A HUMAN BEING, NOT A MECHANICAL THING, holding a gun, a knife or building a bomb.
Resident

Mountain Home, AR

#89 Dec 29, 2012
"Ellie" I do agree with Obama here,we dont need guns,i dont like for ppl to kill deer or other animals there is no reason for that god put them here just like he did us.

Ellie, read the Bible, God put those animals upon the earth for our food. HE provides all our foods, meats, grains, vegatables, and fruits. GOD IS GOOD. He provides us ways to gather these foods. GOD IS GOOD. HE gave man the knowledge to make guns, and HE gives man FREE CHOICE on how to use those guns----so we are right back to the TRUTH, guns do not kill people, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!
here is what will happen

Mountain Home, AR

#90 Dec 29, 2012
No guns wrote:
Guns kill ppl everyday,the goverment should confiscate them all,if you are caught with a gun life inprisonment should be the penality.
If you allow the government to take your guns then it will be just like China
Letter from Chinese Laborer Pleading for Help Found in Halloween Decorations
By Jessica Ferri | Work + Money Fri, Dec 28, 2012 3:24 PM EST

[This letter was found in Halloween decorations purchased from Kmart] This letter was found in Halloween decorations purchased from KmartJulie Keith was unpacking some of last year's Halloween decorations when she stumbled upon an upsetting letter wedged into the packaging.

Tucked in between two novelty headstones that she had purchased at Kmart, she found what appeared to be a letter from the Chinese laborer, who had made the decoration, pleading for help.

Samsung in hot seat over abusing Chinese workers

The letter reads: "Sir, if you occasionally buy this product, please kindly resend this letter to the World Human Right Organization. Thousands people here who are under the persecution of the Chinese Communist Party Government will thank and remember you forever."

"I was so frustrated that this letter had been sitting in storage for over a year, that this person had written this plea for help and nothing had come of it." Julie Keith told Yahoo! Shine. "Then I was shocked. This person had probably risked their life to get this letter in this package."

The letter describes the conditions at the factory: "People who work here have to work 15 hours a day without Saturday, Sunday break and any holidays. Otherwise, they will suffer torturement, beat and rude remark. Nearly no payment (10 yuan/1 month)." That translates to about $1.61 a month.

Yes they will put you in a reeducation camp as punishment for speaking.
Obama wants his own Michelle's Army.
Nope

Mountain Home, AR

#91 Dec 29, 2012
NO GUNS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid,they know who purchased everyone of these,and they will be knocking on every door,are you so stupid to think they dont have these records.
I bought all my guns from individuals and there is No record on me , The funny thing about it is that I bought them from state troopers , detroit policemen and a couple of policemen in little rock.
Then there are the other guns I inherited . No record on any of my guns , no record on my ammunition either.
her daddy is her Gramps

Mountain Home, AR

#92 Dec 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
are your parents siblings?
nope no nothings Father is also her Grandfather. That's why she is so ugly and mentally unstable.
my USA rights

Overton, TX

#93 Dec 30, 2012
NO GUNS wrote:
I agree with Obama its time to take away guns,gridng them up,if you have a gun of any kind,then pay for the ownership,100 dollars for each gun you own per year with a limit of 2 guns,anyone the does not comply should get life in prison,its time to stop useless killings,only police officers should be have guns,these new laws will be enforced by the united nations,Hillary is working on it now and it soon will be the law,we dont need guns.
you would agree like a total useless idiot with obama. we pay everyday for our freedom, by paying taxes to our federal and state governments, which a lot of the money is used to line their pockets and to help them become a little richer each day. we work our ass of to make ends meet and to get by from day to day so we can make it thru life. we pay each day to live, its not just handed to us. have you ever thought about our fore fathers who fought and died for us thru history! is everything they done in vein for our freedom? not only are you a dumbass you are a coward to our country and its freedom. no one makes people kill others senselessly they choose to take a cowards way out by killing others and sometimes theirselves. i may be a woman but i was born and raised in this country and plan on defending my rights, which is to bear arms!!!!!!!!!
NO GUNS

Mountain Home, AR

#94 Dec 30, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text> I bought all my guns from individuals and there is No record on me , The funny thing about it is that I bought them from state troopers , detroit policemen and a couple of policemen in little rock.
Then there are the other guns I inherited . No record on any of my guns , no record on my ammunition either.
does you gun have a seral number,every gun has one and the company that made it can tell you where it was sold and who it was sold to,and to the person down that gravel road they will just tell you to bring it in because you do get mail.

United States

#95 Dec 30, 2012
NO GUNS wrote:
does you gun have a seral number,every gun has one and the company that made it can tell you where it was sold and who it was sold to,and to the person down that gravel road they will just tell you to bring it in because you do get mail.
Imbecile. If you had a brain you'd take it out and play with it.
Nope that wont work

Mountain Home, AR

#96 Dec 31, 2012
NO GUNS wrote:
<quoted text>does you gun have a seral number,every gun has one and the company that made it can tell you where it was sold and who it was sold to,and to the person down that gravel road they will just tell you to bring it in because you do get mail.
Nope you would find that it will end as a dead end with the police departments , I bought my guns from individuals who didn't even know me and I paid cash. So there is No trail to follow. Many of my guns were also acquired prior to any federal requirements for Sale, so there isn't even a record of a purchase.
And as far as serial numbers go so what? The guns would have been sold to a distributor and Good luck finding my 1884 colt Bisley.

Elmo, TX

#97 Dec 31, 2012
Nope that wont work wrote:
Good luck finding my 1884 colt Bisley.
LMAO!!!

Or the K98k Mauser my grandfather picked up from the battle field and brought back as a war souvenir.
Dont know nothin

Mountain Home, AR

#98 Dec 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
Or the K98k Mauser my grandfather picked up from the battle field and brought back as a war souvenir.
Congratulations you just told them where it is,and i will help the president get it from you and grind it up.

Elmo, TX

#99 Dec 31, 2012
Dont know nothin wrote:
Congratulations you just told them where it is,and i will help the president get it from you and grind it up.
Taking the short bus back to school, are you?
Dont know nothin

Mountain Home, AR

#100 Dec 31, 2012
here is what will happen wrote:
<quoted text>If you allow the government to take your guns then it will be just like China
Letter from Chinese Laborer Pleading for Help Found in Halloween Decorations
By Jessica Ferri | Work + Money Fri, Dec 28, 2012 3:24 PM EST
[This letter was found in Halloween decorations purchased from Kmart] This letter was found in Halloween decorations purchased from KmartJulie Keith was unpacking some of last year's Halloween decorations when she stumbled upon an upsetting letter wedged into the packaging.
Tucked in between two novelty headstones that she had purchased at Kmart, she found what appeared to be a letter from the Chinese laborer, who had made the decoration, pleading for help.
Samsung in hot seat over abusing Chinese workers
The letter reads: "Sir, if you occasionally buy this product, please kindly resend this letter to the World Human Right Organization. Thousands people here who are under the persecution of the Chinese Communist Party Government will thank and remember you forever."
"I was so frustrated that this letter had been sitting in storage for over a year, that this person had written this plea for help and nothing had come of it." Julie Keith told Yahoo! Shine. "Then I was shocked. This person had probably risked their life to get this letter in this package."
The letter describes the conditions at the factory: "People who work here have to work 15 hours a day without Saturday, Sunday break and any holidays. Otherwise, they will suffer torturement, beat and rude remark. Nearly no payment (10 yuan/1 month)." That translates to about $1.61 a month.
Yes they will put you in a reeducation camp as punishment for speaking.
Obama wants his own Michelle's Army.
I voted for Obama,what do you think he is trying to do?yes we will be like China this is what he wants and the reason i voted for him.
to the village idiot

Mountain Home, AR

#101 Jan 2, 2013
Dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for Obama,what do you think he is trying to do?yes we will be like China this is what he wants and the reason i voted for him.
Yes if "we" become like China then you will be one of the first to die in the FEMA reeducation camps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kadem lee ray 3 hr Curious 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,408
Recipes and Coupons (Apr '13) 6 hr Sara 33
Who should be the Next Randolph County Criminal... 8 hr kevin 2
Lawrence County District Court Probationer Arre... 16 hr Skippy 2
Flair 22 hr Rick flair 3
kenny/niki Tue BEN 5
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:32 am PST

NBC Sports 4:32AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:10 AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well