|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>this comming from someone who liives in a more backwoods state than mine?
learn from your parents mistakes

use birth control
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
use birth control
sounds like you have nothing to say so why even post? what is the point your trying to prove by posting ignorant missguided statements?.. but hey if degrading people is your thing then go ahead ... just shows you republicans really do have no common sense or desire to better themselves.

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you have nothing to say so why even post? what is the point your trying to prove by posting ignorant missguided statements?.. but hey if degrading people is your thing then go ahead ... just shows you republicans really do have no common sense or desire to better themselves.
are you always this stupid?
or making a special effort today?
Uhhh

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

NO GUNS wrote:
I agree with Obama its time to take away guns,gridng them up,if you have a gun of any kind,then pay for the ownership,100 dollars for each gun you own per year with a limit of 2 guns,anyone the does not comply should get life in prison,its time to stop useless killings,only police officers should be have guns,these new laws will be enforced by the united nations,Hillary is working on it now and it soon will be the law,we dont need guns.
So, you keep that thought when someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, kills your husband/wife, and your kids right in front of you. I paid for my guns and paid the taxes to the state when I bought them. Our constitution says we have the right to bear arms. I am bearing mine. You think calling 911 will save you? I doubt it. So, when you come for mine, bring a big one of your own. You will need it. I use mine to hunt for food. What will you do if the electricity goes out for months? I will be feeding people like you, and glad to do it for you dumb a$$es. People kill people, guns don't kill people. Help someone you know with their mentality instead of posting crap like this.
bill t

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
are you always this stupid?
or making a special effort today?
no!!! she is always that stupid,its normal for her.
dummy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

should have known NO GUNS would be a female this sounds like somthin stupid a woman would come up with!!
zencrash

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Lol, I'm female, and I'm keeping my guns! Hell, I've been teaching my 11 year old son to use my 308. I'm proud of him, he was very close to his mark.
dummy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

sorry that came out wrong but most women dont like them... its hard to find a good woman now days that love god and guns lol
bill t

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
use birth control
She's toooo late for that,that is her problem,i did hear that at one time she had a husband and he died,she TALKED HIM TO DEATH.
Ellie

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

NO GUNS wrote:
I agree with Obama its time to take away guns,gridng them up,if you have a gun of any kind,then pay for the ownership,100 dollars for each gun you own per year with a limit of 2 guns,anyone the does not comply should get life in prison,its time to stop useless killings,only police officers should be have guns,these new laws will be enforced by the united nations,Hillary is working on it now and it soon will be the law,we dont need guns.
I do agree with Obama here,we dont need guns,i dont like for ppl to kill deer or other animals there is no reason for that god put them here just like he did us.
dummy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

hey ellie.. do u eat any meat at all?
barney

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

dummy wrote:
sorry that came out wrong but most women dont like them... its hard to find a good woman now days that love god and guns lol
Pssssst you forgot to change your topix name.
Dont know nothing

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

in dont know nothin.
rebel77

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

if you dont like guns put a big a$$ sign in your front yard that says "NO GUNS HERE!" AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DUMB A$$
rebel77

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

People who think we should be dissarmed should be tried for treason. If it weren't for guns we'd still be bruisin our knees for the queen of England, kissing prince what's his faces butt,and the indians would have probrably chased all of our ancesters into the sea. Why don't you give the land you live on back to some indians while your a$$ is so busy trying fix sh** as well. I'm sure that'll be next on your liberal agenda. If your UN is so great then shouldn't they do that, isn't that what they're trying to do for the palestinian state that aslo didn't exist. Your UN is a bunch of crap, we're the ones that always enforce their policeing of other nations. It's hard to be a proud american at a time when its ok to kill human babies, but to kill a stray mangy dog will brand you a felon and land you in jail. God bless us.
NO GUNS

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

i warned you,New York is now talking about confiscating guns,Obama is trying to get a new un law pased and they can take all your guns so all you badass guys just wait because the Goverment is going to start taking your guns.

Troup, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

NO GUNS wrote:
i warned you,New York is now talking about confiscating guns,Obama is trying to get a new un law pased and they can take all your guns so all you badass guys just wait because the Goverment is going to start taking your guns.
LMFAO @ you! Nearly 88 million AR-15's and literally billions of rounds of ammunition sold since Obummers reelection. You're living in a left-wingnut's utopian masturbatory fantasy.
weneedmoreguns

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

criminals buy guns all the time off the black market that dont have serial #s on them....if obama takes my guns away from me then what am i to do when some crack head with a black market gun comes in my house tp rob me? is obama gonna give me my life or familys lives bak? just ask youself this, would yall rather have a good hard workin redneck woman with a registered gun or a criminal with stolen,untracable gun living next you?obama can not take our guns away....theres way too many people in our country that like to use guns for good reasons like huntin to feed their family.theres a lot more people that use guns for good than for evil.if u take the guns away from the good people that respect the laws then the only guns left will be in the hands of criminals.
hahaha

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

if you want to live in a place with no guns move to London, govna

Troup, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
if you want to live in a place with no guns move to London, govna
There are lots of guns in London. It's just that they aren't in the hands of the law-abiding.

The only people who benefit from gun control are criminals and politicians.....that is, if you can actually distinguish a difference between the two.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of147
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McLaren yakin bisa meraih kemenangan di musim i... 20 min Dada vinada 1
Pique: Barca do not need to clear out players 27 min Dada vinada 1
Villa’s Sylla Prepares to Go out on Loan 31 min Dada vinada 1
talina folkerts 43 min disgusted 5
Clay Co. Electric 1 hr Guest 22
jerk family member 1 hr guest 3
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Voltaire 919
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search