United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

This country, or at least the south is full of people who have guns and are not gonna just lay down and allow their guns to be taxed or taken away.
dummy

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

this country was built with guns. its a part of our heratige and history!!!
yogibear s a liar

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol what are you talking about crazy? i mean seriously how ignorant do you have to be.. are you trying to take the "you didn't build that" argument again?... that was fox news taking soundbites and clips from what he actually said lol ... if you were actually watching a credibal news source that was playing the president live instead of waiting until he got done to take bits and pieces and piece them together then you might have actually learned something... yeah probably paid for your tax credit for that kid you have on that welfare republicans are so fond of lol what joke... see i can sound republican too lol ... and yes our wonderful government .. don't like it move to a place that offers something different. lol people are dying to have a government llike ours.
Since you are a welfare slut and known so much about tax credits for all those illegitimate kids that you keep having from your pimp boy friends.
So how much furniture did you get in the orange truck?
One thing is certain .. you aren't paying any taxes, either income, sales tax , or property taxes.. just getting that earned income credit for popping out all those mentally deranged fat kids.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Canada took all their guns,not only Canada many countries have took guns,in japan the police dont carry guns,Obama is trying to take our guns the U.n.at this time as well as letting them take over the internet,so it can be done.
your an idiot of you beleive tha get real and wake up and see the real world instead of whatever fantasy land your living in. canada and japans police forces both carry guns you moron .. the only one that doesn't is england .... so get your facts straight you low income uneducated fool.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

yogibear s a liar wrote:
<quoted text> Since you are a welfare slut and known so much about tax credits for all those illegitimate kids that you keep having from your pimp boy friends.
So how much furniture did you get in the orange truck?
One thing is certain .. you aren't paying any taxes, either income, sales tax , or property taxes.. just getting that earned income credit for popping out all those mentally deranged fat kids.
typical republican always resorting to name bashing because they have nothing better to say .. sounds like someone needs an eye opener..and if they don't know how to ttalk civilized then i'm sure you'll run upon someone who would be happy to open your eyes for you .. probably make em alittle darker.. watch what you say to peopple because you never know whats on the recieving end.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

horse poo wrote:
Yeah, let's take the guns away from law abiding citizens because that will stop gun related crimes. NOT! Those committing crimes with guns often use stolen guns and will find a way to get them. This just leaves hunters limited options to hunt, collectors with no guns to collect, hobby shooters with one less hobby, and most importantly family members with no way to protect their families from people attacking them. Taking our guns away will solve nothing! Don' t like guns? Don't own one.
i would like to know who you hillbilly morons think is going to take your guns or is creating stricter gun laws?... and when are they planning to do this?.. how are they planning to do this?... what have they already done to make you think this? and most importantly who is the "they" that everyone is talking about? what a joke instead of talking about real news you hillbillies are talking about artificial news and fear mongoring.
why are you

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i would like to know who you hillbilly morons think is going to take your guns or is creating stricter gun laws?... and when are they planning to do this?.. how are they planning to do this?... what have they already done to make you think this? and most importantly who is the "they" that everyone is talking about? what a joke instead of talking about real news you hillbillies are talking about artificial news and fear mongoring.
here then troll? i'm not a hillbilly but a redneck learn the difference troll
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

why are you wrote:
<quoted text>
here then troll? i'm not a hillbilly but a redneck learn the difference troll
lol probably both and a terrible lover if you talk to your cousin lol .. what a joke... lol nothing more sad than seeing someone turn into a confused schizophrenic with no morals or imagination .. or inother words it's sad to see a new republican in the making lol ...
horse poo

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i would like to know who you hillbilly morons think is going to take your guns or is creating stricter gun laws?... and when are they planning to do this?.. how are they planning to do this?... what have they already done to make you think this? and most importantly who is the "they" that everyone is talking about? what a joke instead of talking about real news you hillbillies are talking about artificial news and fear mongoring.
I hate to break it to you, but you are one illiterate fool. I never said anyone was. I was replying to the original poster. And just for the record dumbass, I am not a hillbilly or a redneck.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

horse poo wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to break it to you, but you are one illiterate fool. I never said anyone was. I was replying to the original poster. And just for the record dumbass, I am not a hillbilly or a redneck.
you may have been replying to someone else post.. but you were encouraging the argument by sustaining the comments made by the previous poster..thereby an accomplice to the missguided ignorant thought process that is going on.
horse poo

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>you may have been replying to someone else post.. but you were encouraging the argument by sustaining the comments made by the previous poster..thereby an accomplice to the missguided ignorant thought process that is going on.
Come back when you can form an intelligent thought and post and we'll talk. I will not bother with you meanwhile.
Hector

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

zencrash wrote:
This country, or at least the south is full of people who have guns and are not gonna just lay down and allow their guns to be taxed or taken away.
They will conficate and fine you when you are caughtt with it,and you will never get it back.
NOBAMA

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

The will take all f mine....bullets first...
confused

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

No guns wrote:
Guns kill ppl everyday,the goverment should confiscate them all,if you are caught with a gun life inprisonment should be the penality.
If GUNS kill people why does everybody leave guns shows ALIVE?????
road man

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

crazy wrote:
i'll give them my guns...one bullet at a time!
Obama is trying to change the constition at this time,where he has the control to take guns and i support him.
dummy

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

hey dont know nothin if u dont like what we are talkin about get your POS yankee a$$ off this thread u do
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

road man wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is trying to change the constition at this time,where he has the control to take guns and i support him.
please please tell me your not a liberal democrat... lol because he is not trying to change anything in the constition... lol what a joke!! another right wing conspiracy !! kind voter please do not be swade by these conspiracy theories.. fox news if that is where you view your media .. is not by any means.. a credible source of information... if i may ask where exactly did you hear or see that he was making these changes?

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>please please tell me your not a liberal democrat... lol because he is not trying to change anything in the constition... lol what a joke!! another right wing conspiracy !! kind voter please do not be swade by these conspiracy theories.. fox news if that is where you view your media .. is not by any means.. a credible source of information... if i may ask where exactly did you hear or see that he was making these changes?
are your parents siblings?
easy

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>please please tell me your not a liberal democrat... lol because he is not trying to change anything in the constition... lol what a joke!! another right wing conspiracy !! kind voter please do not be swade by these conspiracy theories.. fox news if that is where you view your media .. is not by any means.. a credible source of information... if i may ask where exactly did you hear or see that he was making these changes?
no fox! no news!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
are your parents siblings?
this comming from someone who liives in a more backwoods state than mine?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr squeezers 29,475
wreck 11 hr Guest 22
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 11 hr Guest 132
school 11 hr Guest 6
Shannon Joplin 18 hr Shannon 3
Irish Setter dog/Lab puppy 23 hr Guest 7
Nathan Nelson busted again Thu information 1

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
•••
•••