Welfare monkey

Melbourne, AR

#21 Dec 4, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
simple fact of the matter is it really does not matter what anyone thinks.. it matters about what is being done to change the situation... nothing currently and nothing big in the future.. and it's not a bad thing for either side... people kill people everyday due to missuse of guns.. but the only time anyone gets outraged is when it's broadcast on national tv?.. the reality of the world is that people kill people everyday due to ignorance and let me tell you there are alot of ignorant people out there .. and there are some that are unfortunately put in a position where they come up on the short end of the stick.. the idea is to not be one of the ignorant ones sticking yourself in those kinds of positions and hoping that your not one of the unfortunate ones that have no choice but to be in that situation.
You R crazy.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22 Dec 4, 2012
Welfare monkey wrote:
<quoted text>You R crazy.
no that is reality and for anyone that thinks otherwise is crazy.
zencrash

United States

#23 Dec 5, 2012
Hay, no guns, when someone breaks into your house, and threatens your family, let me know how long it takes for the police to show up and save you and your now dead family. I'll keep my guns.
dummy

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Dec 5, 2012
thats right zenccrash
Lol

Melbourne, AR

#25 Dec 5, 2012
zencrash wrote:
Hay, no guns, when someone breaks into your house, and threatens your family, let me know how long it takes for the police to show up and save you and your now dead family. I'll keep my guns.
You can keep your guns but only 2 guns and the fee will be 100 dollars per gun per year.
Class-less

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Dec 5, 2012
no i keep my guns and and take the fee outta anyones A$$ who thinks its even their buisness what I own .... suck it
dummy

Oklahoma City, OK

#27 Dec 5, 2012
ill make u a deal ill let u have my guns if u think u are big enough to come take them
zencrash

United States

#28 Dec 5, 2012
I'm with "dummy"! You want my guns, try to take them from me. Lol, you don't seem like a dummy to me!

Ash Flat, AR

#29 Dec 5, 2012
everyone that buys cigarettes/alcohol must show a permit where they have paid 100 per year or they can't buy.

each household are allowed only two PC per household and must pay 100 for each PC.

etc...etc...
new Obama tax

Cherokee Village, AR

#30 Dec 5, 2012
guest wrote:
everyone that buys cigarettes/alcohol must show a permit where they have paid 100 per year or they can't buy.
each household are allowed only two PC per household and must pay 100 for each PC.
etc...etc...
every time you have sex with your spouse you will be taxed a service fee, because you did not make that!
Another service from our wonderful government.

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Dec 5, 2012
I think all you smart people who think guns should be outlawed need to keep on thinking that. When the world goes down the toilet the looters, robbers, and rapist will pay you a visit since you will be easy targets.
I will defend my loved ones.
enuf said

Ash Flat, AR

#32 Dec 5, 2012
don't want to own guns?
good that's your right
but i do own guns and that's my right!
and i will not be taxed and told how many guns i can own!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#33 Dec 5, 2012
guest wrote:
don't want to own guns?
good that's your right
but i do own guns and that's my right!
and i will not be taxed and told how many guns i can own!
taxed ? and who told you how many guns you could an could not own? lol wow
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#34 Dec 5, 2012
guest wrote:
I think all you smart people who think guns should be outlawed need to keep on thinking that. When the world goes down the toilet the looters, robbers, and rapist will pay you a visit since you will be easy targets.
I will defend my loved ones.
enuf said
lol typical crazied christian thinkng the worlds gonna end lol what a joke.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#35 Dec 5, 2012
new Obama tax wrote:
<quoted text> every time you have sex with your spouse you will be taxed a service fee, because you did not make that!
Another service from our wonderful government.
lol what are you talking about crazy? i mean seriously how ignorant do you have to be.. are you trying to take the "you didn't build that" argument again?... that was fox news taking soundbites and clips from what he actually said lol ... if you were actually watching a credibal news source that was playing the president live instead of waiting until he got done to take bits and pieces and piece them together then you might have actually learned something... yeah probably paid for your tax credit for that kid you have on that welfare republicans are so fond of lol what joke... see i can sound republican too lol ... and yes our wonderful government .. don't like it move to a place that offers something different. lol people are dying to have a government llike ours.

Ravenden, AR

#36 Dec 5, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>You can keep your guns but only 2 guns and the fee will be 100 dollars per gun per year.
"dont know nothing"...this is the post i was refering to

i'm so sorry that you can't keep up or understand

feeding the troll...lol

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#37 Dec 5, 2012
For one thing, confiscating guns sounds easier than it would be. Not every gun is registered. Now let's get down to what really kills people......people.

Knives......no more knives.
Strangling........cut off everyone's hands.
Hanging.......no more ropes
Auto accidents........no more cars
Scissors........no more scissors.
Hammers.......no more hammers.
Rocks..........would be hard to confiscate all the rocks.
Screwdrivers..........up there with knives.
Bows and arrows.......the last few days showed that.
Baseball bats..........there goes the baseball games.
Golf clubs..........lots of people aren't going to like that one.

The fact is that guns don't kill people anymore than any of the above mentioned. PEOPLE kill PEOPLE! But, I betcha one thing, a gun could keep someone from killing you! Think about that one!
Lol

Cherokee Village, AR

#38 Dec 5, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>taxed ? and who told you how many guns you could an could not own? lol wow
Canada took all their guns,not only Canada many countries have took guns,in japan the police dont carry guns,Obama is trying to take our guns the U.n.at this time as well as letting them take over the internet,so it can be done.
horse poo

Dallas, TX

#39 Dec 5, 2012
Yeah, let's take the guns away from law abiding citizens because that will stop gun related crimes. NOT! Those committing crimes with guns often use stolen guns and will find a way to get them. This just leaves hunters limited options to hunt, collectors with no guns to collect, hobby shooters with one less hobby, and most importantly family members with no way to protect their families from people attacking them. Taking our guns away will solve nothing! Don' t like guns? Don't own one.
Whooo

Cherokee Village, AR

#40 Dec 5, 2012
dummy wrote:
if u dont like our constitutional rights why dont umove to iraq or some place like that and adopt their rights ... u idiot
i do but Obama want to change them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deer Hunting an the law 12 min Lenny Lester 106
Farting preachers (Dec '11) 4 hr guest 8
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr guest 30,277
flair salon 7 hr Red 11
hwy. 115 salvage yard 7 hr Red 6
preachers pay 7 hr Red 7
here comes the trailer parks 8 hr concerned propert... 1
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas People Search