Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Guns kill ppl everyday,the goverment should confiscate them all,if you are caught with a gun life inprisonment should be the penality.
Hey

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

No guns wrote:
Guns kill ppl everyday,the goverment should confiscate them all,if you are caught with a gun life inprisonment should be the penality.
you need to be shot
frazser

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

How does a GUN kill people???
Navy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Spoons made me fat
Barney Frank

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

We should force every person to register ever gun and pay a tax of 100 dollars on each gun per year.
hoxie

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

No guns wrote:
You are a idiot. Why don't you think before you post something stupid on here
Caveman

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

U do realize that even the cavemen committed murder with weapons.....
Weapons that we now call sticks and rocks. So should we ban or even confiscate all the sticks and rocks so that man kind does not return to it's primitive ways. You realize that if the gub-ment would take all the cars and trucks off the road there would not be any more dwi accidents. It's got to be the cars fault... Got to be.

Sorry folks didn't mean to feed the troll so much.
dummy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

i think frank and no guns need to be shipped to iraq u morons guns dont kill ppl ppl kill ppl move to iraq then i bet u would appreciate the rights we have hear including right to bear arms ... u dumm a$$ if u outlaw guns only criminals will have guns. u are the reason some animals kill their young u stupid cull

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

More people should have guns and more people should get shot screwing with other folks and crime would go down to nothing very quick. Nothing controls crime like a well armed group of citizens.
NO GUNS

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I agree with Obama its time to take away guns,gridng them up,if you have a gun of any kind,then pay for the ownership,100 dollars for each gun you own per year with a limit of 2 guns,anyone the does not comply should get life in prison,its time to stop useless killings,only police officers should be have guns,these new laws will be enforced by the united nations,Hillary is working on it now and it soon will be the law,we dont need guns.
zencrash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I own 4 guns. There is no way I'm giving up my guns. I have never shot anyone, I have never committed a crime with my guns. I will, however, defend my home should someone break in. I think the constitution Is still in tact, and because it is a right listed in the constitution I will continue to own guns and defend my home and family as needed.
NO GUNS

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

zencrash wrote:
I own 4 guns. There is no way I'm giving up my guns. I have never shot anyone, I have never committed a crime with my guns. I will, however, defend my home should someone break in. I think the constitution Is still in tact, and because it is a right listed in the constitution I will continue to own guns and defend my home and family as needed.
We are changeing the constituton,as far as your family we have hired police officers the deal with stiuations,the united nations will provide us with laws to protect us, we are organizing the one world order to handle these very situations i support Obama because i'm a Democrat,and you must support the party,i hope you are a Democrat as well.
dummy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

hey NO GUNS why dont u move to a 3rd world country u are a complete idiot a wast of good red blooded american space. u are just tryin to pi$$ ppl off like i said a gun has never killed any one it is the person behind it u moron. and if u are to stupid to figure that ou may god help u
dummy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

if u dont like our constitutional rights why dont umove to iraq or some place like that and adopt their rights ... u idiot
Your Buddy Harley

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Hey feller em fitein wurds. I bet youance kant run fass nuff fur us. We gut us a nabor hood wach a goin. We gut frozen blonie in a pillar case juss iffen hit git ruff. We kan beat the Oscar off your Meyer !!
dummy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

NO GUNS Needs to be tied up and horse wipped!!
Class-less

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

anyone who wants to change the constitution should be shot in the head at point blank reange or be exiled from our country... and anyone who believes guns are the problem and that they should be banned ... well they are just f"in ignorant morons that need to get their heads outta there a$$ and worry about how they will protect their family when them guns come knockin at their door...... and on a side note SREW YOUR UNITED NATIONS
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

simple fact of the matter is it really does not matter what anyone thinks.. it matters about what is being done to change the situation... nothing currently and nothing big in the future.. and it's not a bad thing for either side... people kill people everyday due to missuse of guns.. but the only time anyone gets outraged is when it's broadcast on national tv?.. the reality of the world is that people kill people everyday due to ignorance and let me tell you there are alot of ignorant people out there .. and there are some that are unfortunately put in a position where they come up on the short end of the stick.. the idea is to not be one of the ignorant ones sticking yourself in those kinds of positions and hoping that your not one of the unfortunate ones that have no choice but to be in that situation.
So Stupid

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Do people not understand the importance of having a gun. As said before I will say again ( Guns dont kill people , People kill people).If I wanted to kill or mame I dont need a gun. Say I walk into wal-mart and walk to the sporting goods and pic up a baseball bat and start hitting everyone I walk by with killing force. I could probably kill or permenatly injure 30 to 40 people in a matter of minutes or better yet go to the garden center and pick up a lawnmower blade or machette. Now on the other hand what if someone has a gun and seen me start this awfull act and shot me even if not killing me stoped me from going futher. Now picture this,,,5 ft away from me and next is your 10 year old child or your 30 year old spouse....Would you still want these guns gone along with your loved one or would you get your own and just hope that the ones who have them are good at heart and not afraid to save lives. Again guns dont kill,,,People do.........
crazy

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

i'll give them my guns...one bullet at a time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of147
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 14 min BARNEYII 28,757
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 1 hr completely_unknown 107
imperial theater 1 hr completely_unknown 3
Stuff for sale 1 hr Wondering 6
Mayor 2 hr uhue 1
gary johnson in a wreck????? 2 hr theoneandonly 10
lake ashbaugh (May '13) 2 hr correct 17
•••
•••