• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
21 - 40 of 3,838 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 25
deer hunter

United States

#23 Oct 7, 2010
vote yes on this it is a good thing for hunters!!!
taxpayer2

Siloam Springs, AR

#24 Oct 7, 2010
Vel Crow wrote:
however.....
Subject:
UN Arms Trade Treaty
To:
President Barack Obama
Rep. John Duncan
Sen. Lamar Alexander
Sen. Bob Corker
October 6, 2010
I read where you had appointed Greg Nickels to carry out your plan for world wide gun control.
Since you are the President of the United States of America and have sworn an oath to up hold the Constitution of the United States of America then it is impossible for you to continue with this plan of yours. Your plan goes against the 2nd Amendment and this would put you in direct conflict with your oath and the Constitution.
So if you want to continue with your plan I suggest that you resign from the office of President or be charged with violation of your oath of office which would be an impeachment offense
Calhoun , TN
Good gosh.
Get a check from the Chamber of Commerce and take a vacation. In China or somewhere they get their money.
Rabid Squirrel

Forrest City, AR

#25 Oct 7, 2010
Doesn't Horseshoe Bend have an over population of deer. I rented a house there and counted 40 deer between the house and the turn going back to Ash Flat.
WVS

United States

#26 Oct 7, 2010
ACTUALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote yes its a good thing.
It protects our right to hunt and ish.
Read the following:
http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Arkansa... (2010)
Tried the web site, could not get it to work.

“I reckon it is what it is”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#27 Oct 7, 2010
I reckon I'd be votin yes. Dingdang looney animal rights fruiticakes ain't messin up my backstraps.
One of the Natives

Ash Flat, AR

#28 Oct 7, 2010
Yall just stop, this is just another false flag to distract us from the real issues. We are all going to keep hunting and fishing regardless if there is an amendment or not, keep your eye on the ball!

p.s. I am a proud member of PETA...People Eating Tasty Animals
Republican by necessity

United States

#29 Oct 7, 2010
There's a bigger chance of a flock of geese flying out my ass than that ever passing. Screw you Obama. You'll never get my guns. You'll never take my freedoms. Pretty soon, Mr. President, the country itself is going to fail because you gave all of it away. At that point, you are going to need the gun owners help when starving crackheads are looting the White House.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#30 Oct 7, 2010
Republican by necessity wrote:
There's a bigger chance of a flock of geese flying out my ass than that ever passing. Screw you Obama. You'll never get my guns. You'll never take my freedoms. Pretty soon, Mr. President, the country itself is going to fail because you gave all of it away. At that point, you are going to need the gun owners help when starving crackheads are looting the White House.
It's a good thing. The Amendment is to protect hunting and fishing as a Right.
ObamaCare

Little Rock, AR

#31 Oct 7, 2010
WVS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tried the web site, could not get it to work.
Arkansas is looking ahead. Not only will it protect our right to hunt, it will protect our right to bear arms. This amendment makes it more difficult for the federal government to take away some of our most basic rights.
One of the Natives

Ash Flat, AR

#32 Oct 7, 2010
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text> It's a good thing. The Amendment is to protect hunting and fishing as a Right.
Really, have you read the amendment? These days you just never know what the true outcome is of some of these laws.. they missword them on purpose to throw all of us non-lawyers of the trail. Like I said before I don't need an amendment to tell me if I can hunt and fish, or one to tell me if I can breathe! Thats where they lure you in, first they make you think you need their permission to do something..then before you know it you think that you do need their permission....think about it.....
Sarah Beth

United States

#33 Oct 7, 2010
What do tree huggers wipe their butts with? Just always wondered that.
Baloney

Ravenden, AR

#34 Oct 7, 2010
One of the Natives wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, have you read the amendment? These days you just never know what the true outcome is of some of these laws.. they missword them on purpose to throw all of us non-lawyers of the trail. Like I said before I don't need an amendment to tell me if I can hunt and fish, or one to tell me if I can breathe! Thats where they lure you in, first they make you think you need their permission to do something..then before you know it you think that you do need their permission....think about it.....
So You are going to vote No ?
I am going to vote yes , because it adds strength to our rights.
Sleigh Dough

Little Rock, AR

#35 Oct 7, 2010
Sarah Beth wrote:
What do tree huggers wipe their butts with? Just always wondered that.
That's just it, they don't wipe.
One of the Natives

Ash Flat, AR

#36 Oct 7, 2010
ObamaCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Arkansas is looking ahead. Not only will it protect our right to hunt, it will protect our right to bear arms. This amendment makes it more difficult for the federal government to take away some of our most basic rights.
The Federal Government has to be brought under control, they cannot usurp the authority of your County Sheriff, which is our final protection...the ONLY elected law enforcement officer in the whole US of A. Think about this. The FBI, DEA, Homeland Security..no Federal Agency can come into YOUR county and exercise authority without the consent of the SHERIFF!
NAPPING

Mountain View, AR

#37 Oct 7, 2010
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. It's happening right under our noses. All the elitist food police are working hard to make your decisions for you.
The problem is that many people donate to their causes under the pretense of helping puppies and kittens, but do they know where their money really goes?
I agree, but please do not neglect your local humane society, like the one here in Stone County. They are not affiliated with ANY other group and really need the help with those unwanted puppies and kittens. Best thing to do is to be a responsible pet owner and have your pet spayed or neutered. Heck, they will even help with that! Plus, they are NOT in favor of banning or fishing. Let's get the messages spread for the people to WAKE UP! before their guns are gone, as well as their right to hunt and fish!
One of the Natives

Ash Flat, AR

#38 Oct 7, 2010
Baloney wrote:
<quoted text>
So You are going to vote No ?
I am going to vote yes , because it adds strength to our rights.
You better think twice before you do!
One of the Natives

Ash Flat, AR

#39 Oct 7, 2010
Please everybody just check the facts here first!

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/
catfish336699

Camden, AR

#40 Oct 7, 2010
this proposed amendment is reactionary, stupid & a waste of taxpayers money.

even though i don't hunt i'm very appreciative of friends who bring me wild game to put in my big fat belly.

hunting goes back to day 1 in our country & all over the world. we don't need another law to "guarantee" it. how ridiculous.
Another Look

Magnolia, AR

#41 Oct 7, 2010
I knew that when this looney and unnecessary proposal
was put on the ballot that scare mongers would crawl
out of the woodwork. Fine. But I want an Amendment
to guarantee my right to play golf. And tennis. And
football. And baseball. The evidence that this
grandstanding gesture is just that, a gesture, is
the long and complicated language insulating and
protecting Amendment 35 and the Game and Fish
Commision's power to regulate. If you want to feel
good- there are numerous physical/mental avenues to
stroke oneself. Just leave the Constitution alone.
Some nickle dime politician thought this up- and good
people (like the elusive and crafty crappie they snare) took the bait.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#42 Oct 7, 2010
One of the Natives wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Have you?
Arkansas is also not the first state to put this on the ballot.
I believe there are about 10 other states that have already passed this amendment and 4 that have it on the ballot for this year.
All 50 states passed the "hunter harassment" laws in reaction to the hunting sabotage groups.
Have you ever heard of the "Animal Enterprise Act"? That would be the feds answer to the animal rights extremist that engage in terrorist and sabotage activities.
It's an easy "yes" vote for me. I've been waiting to see it emerge in Arkansas for 3yrs now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr Baa Baa Black Sheep 9,879
Can't Sleep Dog Still BARKING! (Apr '13) 3 hr BIG DOG 43
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr JPL 29,661
I said it!! 14 hr True 26
Warrant for Ricky(Todd) Kevin Gates 17 hr against women bea... 1
why are all the hot guys in this town gay? =( (Jul '10) Fri terry l foster 18
Child Molester released Fri Guest 11
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000