deadline to vote 10-9-12

Pineville, AR

#1 Sep 20, 2012
media is having frenzy about Romney's statement regarding public assistance, as the old saying goes the truth hurts. there is more people taking public assistance than tax payer around here. it time to make some changes
A OBama supporter

Bexar, AR

#2 Sep 24, 2012
deadline to vote 10-9-12 wrote:
media is having frenzy about Romney's statement regarding public assistance, as the old saying goes the truth hurts. there is more people taking public assistance than tax payer around here. it time to make some changes
But they will all be voting for more of your pay!
go vote

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Sep 24, 2012
go romney
Bart

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Not Obama
ELCW

United States

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Yes I agree. Way too many people are manipulating the system and receiving assistance. Obama has lowered the bar to receive assistance so much...Vote Obama out and Romney in
media is having frenzy about Romney's statement regarding public assistance, as the old saying goes th truth hurts. there is more people taking public assistance than tax payer around here. it time to make some changes
Nicholas Stalnaker

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Mitt Romney is The Antichrist and anyone who votes for someone like him doesn't deserve to be an American.

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Oct 8, 2012
i am voting for ROMNEY!!! because i am an AMERICAN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mikey 47 min Otnot 14
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 32,734
Bo Shipp 1 hr Bugar thief 24
Dakota jones 2 hr Bugar thief 2
taco casa 5 hr citizen 11
gaye carter 5 hr Watching closely 27
Anyone know that Christine Smith girl that work... 12 hr Curious 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance