21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Nov 4, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22 Oct 30, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,stupid fox has a higher rating because more people watch Fox.
your so naive i mean really listen to you in this and the previous 2 or 3 quotes.
GObama

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Oct 30, 2012
Did you hear that over 1000 birds fell from the sky dead in Arkansas. Yeah and the republicans are blaming Obama..lmao VOTE OBAMA!!!!!!GObama!!!!!!
American

Hardy, AR

#24 Oct 31, 2012
GObama wrote:
Did you hear that over 1000 birds fell from the sky dead in Arkansas. Yeah and the republicans are blaming Obama..lmao VOTE OBAMA!!!!!!GObama!!!!!!
When Bush was prez it was his fault,now why would it not be obamas fault.
American

Hardy, AR

#25 Oct 31, 2012
Everyone knows that Obama let the men die because he was sleeping for a campaine trip to Vagus.
Red flag

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Nov 2, 2012
You don't have a clue about what really heated the whole thing up. The video that had your hometown girl in it. Heather Tyler. Sister of the high school principle, Ivy Pfeffer. Also, you should learn to spell if you are going to post anything.
BAM

Hardy, AR

#27 Nov 2, 2012
Red flag wrote:
You don't have a clue about what really heated the whole thing up. The video that had your hometown girl in it. Heather Tyler. Sister of the high school principle, Ivy Pfeffer. Also, you should learn to spell if you are going to post anything.
Are you talking about the video where the muslims were cutting americans heads off on national t.v.you should know by now that you cant defend Obama,only a fool would try.
I love Fox News

Ash Flat, AR

#28 Nov 2, 2012
American wrote:
Obama watched as our americans were murded in libya,just the way he watched the att on Binladen,he sat in the white House and would not provide them help,then went to Las vagus to a fund rasier the next day.
George Bush watched as the Saudi Arabians flew planes into the World Trade Center and then he bombed the hell out of Afganistan and Iraq! We need another retard Republican President!!!!
He He

Hardy, AR

#29 Nov 2, 2012
Well he should have caught those planes with his hands,besides this post is about Libya cant you defend that,no you cant and besides Obama just sleep and went on to vegas like nothing ever happend,wnen we had help near by for the 4 men killed,even they were requesting aid while being killed,by the way would you like a job,Obama is looking for someone to replace them.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#30 Nov 2, 2012
He He wrote:
Well he should have caught those planes with his hands,besides this post is about Libya cant you defend that,no you cant and besides Obama just sleep and went on to vegas like nothing ever happend,wnen we had help near by for the 4 men killed,even they were requesting aid while being killed,by the way would you like a job,Obama is looking for someone to replace them.
lol what a joke
He He

Ash Flat, AR

#31 Nov 2, 2012
I love Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>George Bush watched as the Saudi Arabians flew planes into the World Trade Center and then he bombed the hell out of Afganistan and Iraq! We need another retard Republican President!!!!
YOUR GOING TO GET one.
I love Fox News

Mountain Home, AR

#32 Nov 4, 2012
He He wrote:
On 9-11 Mr. Genius was reading a remedial storybook while the planes were crashing everywhere. He was so engrossed, he wouldn't put it down. The secret service had to drag him away so he could make the decision to bomb the wrong countries. Thank God for Republican Presidents. Without them we would always have a balanced budget. It takes years to make up for messes like the Bush's made! Look how long it took Clinton to finally get us on the right track.
cva

Mountain Home, AR

#33 Nov 4, 2012
I love Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>On 9-11 Mr. Genius was reading a remedial storybook while the planes were crashing everywhere. He was so engrossed, he wouldn't put it down. The secret service had to drag him away so he could make the decision to bomb the wrong countries. Thank God for Republican Presidents. Without them we would always have a balanced budget. It takes years to make up for messes like the Bush's made! Look how long it took Clinton to finally get us on the right track.
You should know more about what you are posting,when clinton left the white house we owed 5.6 trillion dollares "DEBT TO THE PENNY" when left the state of Ark. we had to pass a soft drink tax just to get enough money to operate the state government,he said he balanced the budget in washington,but he didn't he took 500 million from medicare to say he did but there is a differance between the budget and the national debt,the budget is what is spent yearly,the nat. debt is what the country owes,Clinton left the white house rich,but had very little money when he went there,Bush ran this country 8 years on 5 trillion,Obama has spent 6 trillion, in less than 4 years,i realize you are a Dem.which also says you a lier and stupid,and i just say what ever i want to wheather its true or not,i dont realy know whats true,so i'll just post what ever i want.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#34 Nov 4, 2012
cva wrote:
<quoted text>You should know more about what you are posting,when clinton left the white house we owed 5.6 trillion dollares "DEBT TO THE PENNY" when left the state of Ark. we had to pass a soft drink tax just to get enough money to operate the state government,he said he balanced the budget in washington,but he didn't he took 500 million from medicare to say he did but there is a differance between the budget and the national debt,the budget is what is spent yearly,the nat. debt is what the country owes,Clinton left the white house rich,but had very little money when he went there,Bush ran this country 8 years on 5 trillion,Obama has spent 6 trillion, in less than 4 years,i realize you are a Dem.which also says you a lier and stupid,and i just say what ever i want to wheather its true or not,i dont realy know whats true,so i'll just post what ever i want.
yah well obviously you do think what you post is true ... so let me tell ya everything you said was a lieing misguided manipulated way to put things and everyone that was alive when clinton left office knows he left this country running with a surplus so please don't sit there and call someone else ignorant or a lier when you.. yourself said you don't really know what's true.
cva

Mountain Home, AR

#35 Nov 4, 2012
Dont take my word see for yourself"DEBT TO THE PENNY".
cheif

Mountain Home, AR

#36 Nov 4, 2012
American wrote:
Obama watched as our americans were murded in libya,just the way he watched the att on Binladen,he sat in the white House and would not provide them help,then went to Las vagus to a fund rasier the next day.
Yes he did that for certain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Golden Retriever on Heather Lane 34 min Guest 11
factory closing 40 min DISGUESTED GUEST 9
where the peco plant is going (Nov '13) 59 min US Citizen 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr guest 29,638
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr Still Listening 9,873
Debate: Ferguson - Pocahontas, AR 12 hr LittleNayNay 14
I said it!! 12 hr Fresh as a Daisy 24
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••