beak wrapper

Mountain Home, AR

#21 Dec 13, 2008
one of the many times we opened the snort resort to the masses,mark,bj and chris played about a three hour set.we set off roughly $3,000 of fireworks and jimmy stockwell knocked chris snow out cold w/one shot.these just a couple highlights of wat my generation calls the best snort shindig ever.
Shasta

United States

#22 Dec 14, 2008
So this is why our parents flinch every time we say bucksnort... Gotcha... Well it's usually not that rough. I have lots of fun.

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Dec 15, 2008
no one gives a damn about thielemiers cabin
LOL

United States

#24 Dec 15, 2008
amen brother
seriously

Big Spring, TX

#25 Dec 16, 2008
guest wrote:
no one gives a damn about thielemiers cabin
Apparently someone does or it wouldn't have been mentioned.
oh my

Ozark, AL

#26 Dec 16, 2008
Oh goodness there was many many nights I spent throwing my guts up out there!!!

Wouldn't change them for anything!!!

United States

#27 Dec 16, 2008
well i guess they need to start a thread about thielemiers cabin don't they
jack

Cabot, AR

#28 Dec 16, 2008
well i've been to all three cabins and i would have to say that bucksnort has the best parties by far

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Dec 16, 2008
oh yeah bucksnort is the best. hands down
andrew steimel

Clarksville, AR

#30 Dec 16, 2008
yes bucksnort is pretty darn nice and its a family cabin on mine
old friend

Victoria, TX

#31 Dec 21, 2008
i had some good times at bucksnort. saw lots of fights, and was there the night timmy king shot over the cabin. made lots of lasting memories at bucksnort. knew chris and jason steimel well. we were out the almost every weekend it seemed. everyone needs a bucksnort to spend time at and party at while you are a teen.

Cabot, AR

#32 Dec 22, 2008
yeah and at least its out in the middle of know where were you dont have to worry about anyone bothering you or complaining about you being to loud
Yale

Fayetteville, WV

#33 Dec 22, 2008
old friend wrote:
i had some good times at bucksnort. saw lots of fights, and was there the night timmy king shot over the cabin. made lots of lasting memories at bucksnort. knew chris and jason steimel well. we were out the almost every weekend it seemed. everyone needs a bucksnort to spend time at and party at while you are a teen.
i remember that! good times.
lovely bird

Magnolia, AR

#34 Jan 5, 2009
always fun!!!
inPHS

Fayetteville, WV

#35 Jan 6, 2009
lovely bird wrote:
always fun!!!
i love that place
FISHERMAN

Jonesboro, AR

#36 Jan 6, 2009
I HAD A HUGE PARTY THERE IN 98 THERE WAS 2-3 HUNDRED PEOPLE THERE IT WAS LEGONDARY
BIG M

College Station, TX

#37 Feb 15, 2009
white25 wrote:
saw lester mccain bang a chick in front of 20 people
I thought that was his brother Jimmy
He was the lady's man in the family. He was in the third grade at the time. I rode to the party with him. He was 17.
XanaX

Walnut Ridge, AR

#38 Feb 16, 2009
Bucksnort the greatest, If you wanting to party that the place to go, I have been to many of them I have seen triple keggers, etc. No telling the stuff that goes do at bucksnort,yeah their is always a fight, but the funniest shit ever was when Tim Gregory ran around the cabin butt ass naked like 10 times, classic. Shout out to you Tim, Since to this day the funniest shit I have ever seen.
Big Boy

Walnut Ridge, AR

#39 Feb 16, 2009
Hey Xanax is right, their aint no party like a buckshort party!I have had some of the greatest times of my life out there, or atleast what I can remember. Lots of Girls dancing, lots of booz, lots of fights, lots of grass, great times. Oh yeah I was there that night Tim ran around the cabin naked now that was some funny shit.
hot dude

Walls, MS

#40 Feb 16, 2009
I remember all of the dudes that i gave head to when we would hang out there at ole bucksnort. God i can still remember how big jason was and his skin got stuck between my teeth and it took for ever to get it out..Glad my mom had me cut when i was a baby cause that shit had to hurt...Man those were the days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop Willy Kemble 1 hr Wondering 7
What's being done to slow down the stealing? 1 hr Pippi 6
mandy 2 hr common sense 6
Magen pascal (Dec '09) 4 hr Rufus 8
rebekah davis (Mar '10) 5 hr Guest 7
evil to the core (Apr '14) 11 hr guest 8
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 hr Could be 30,517
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?