First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Arkansas Drug Task Force

Terrell, TX

#1 Oct 30, 2008
Due to the overwhelming number of posts, the Arkansas Drug Task Force is conducting an investigation regarding the names mentioned on this web site.
dale jr

United States

#2 Oct 30, 2008
well...now they all know...
sure

Defiance, MO

#3 Oct 30, 2008
care to tell us what counties make up this areas judicial task force and who is in charge?
just me

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Oct 30, 2008
Randolph, Sharp, Lawrence and Jackson counties. And the last I heard it is overseen by the 3rd Judicial district prosecutor.
T-REX

Terrell, TX

#5 Oct 30, 2008
you are correct sir.
just me

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Oct 30, 2008
Thanks T. and it's Ms. A person tends to educated in Camden.
just me

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Oct 30, 2008
That should read "tends to be educated in Camden".
the hood

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2008
Boy, I sure wish I had something that would ruin the rest of my life!!!! I don't understand meth users other than they are weak-mided, useless, thieving scum!!!! Oh and I left out rotten tooth, sorry, death-looking, back-stabben, worthless, lowestest form of life losers!!!
2 cents worth

Ozark, MO

#9 Nov 1, 2008
A serious question for those who are mature enough to answer.....

Are drugs as bad in Randolph County as this site leads us to believe?

I don't know the people who have been mentioned in these posts, but it is alarming to read about. I also know that drugs are and have been around here, but the question is .... how bad is it?
nobody in particular

Cabot, AR

#10 Nov 1, 2008
Arkansas Drug Task Force wrote:
Due to the overwhelming number of posts, the Arkansas Drug Task Force is conducting an investigation regarding the names mentioned on this web site.
whats the penalty for forgery these days Dave
GFG

Enterprise, AL

#11 Nov 17, 2008
Well T-REX when are we going to start seeing results from these investigations. I don't do drugs and I am not a cop, but I could tell you so much.
Long_Gone

United States

#12 Dec 29, 2008
2 cents worth wrote:
A serious question for those who are mature enough to answer.....
Are drugs as bad in Randolph County as this site leads us to believe?
I don't know the people who have been mentioned in these posts, but it is alarming to read about. I also know that drugs are and have been around here, but the question is .... how bad is it?
I moved from Randolph County some 20 yrs ago and still make it back to visit friends every now and again, and can tell you without hesitation that I can make one phone call and find anything I want. Except weed. Weed is fairly hard to find. Meth and Ice I can find in minutes. There is a drug issue there. I know too many people who are into it.
XOXOXO

Montreal, MO

#13 Dec 29, 2008
Build more Jails! Double law enforcement pay! Have judges that throw the book at druggies!
Ballsack Mcgee

Fayetteville, AR

#14 Dec 29, 2008
This should be with the Dieter's support group. Fast results but hard on the teeth.
i agree

Enterprise, AL

#15 Dec 29, 2008
weed is the only thing that you can't find right now. anything thing else is abundant.

BPJ

Since: Oct 08

Pocahontas

#16 Dec 29, 2008
XOXOXO wrote:
Build more Jails! Double law enforcement pay! Have judges that throw the book at druggies!
Build more jails? Throw the book at them? You're doin it wrong.

Kill em. Dont let them drain any more taxpayer resources than they already do. They're doing it to themselves anyways, we could just speed up the process.

And its really simple enough.

1st drug offense: fine, felony jail time. take their lives away as much as possible.

2nd offense: lethal injection.

Scum of the earth have no business breathing the same air I do.
BMCSS

United States

#17 Dec 29, 2008
BPJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Build more jails? Throw the book at them? You're doin it wrong.
Kill em. Dont let them drain any more taxpayer resources than they already do. They're doing it to themselves anyways, we could just speed up the process.
And its really simple enough.
1st drug offense: fine, felony jail time. take their lives away as much as possible.

2nd offense: lethal injection.
Scum of the earth have no business breathing the same air I do.
I love this post! Cut out a line of Anthrax and make them snort it! Make them smoke an 8 ball of ice in one sitting until they OD!

Since: Dec 08

Texarkana, TX

#18 Dec 29, 2008
hell
dont people get crazed on whiskey anymore??
nope

Montreal, MO

#19 Dec 29, 2008
white25 wrote:
hell
dont people get crazed on whiskey anymore??
redbull/caffeine and yager/cough syrup
babygirl

Simmesport, LA

#20 Dec 29, 2008
well you could try to help them becasue there people to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Bad Dad 36,093
Dennis Duran 3 hr NovaNeumisAdrianS... 3
Metaphysical shop 5 hr info 3
Peco worker 13 hr NovaNeumisAdrianS... 5
The police 17 hr Guest 31
Lucy brown Tue Monkey doctor 5
U.S. Capital in Florida Tue bathhouse barry 10

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance