Meanest Family in Pokey??

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Denton Gage

Bixby, OK

#1 Apr 30, 2013
To me, its gotta be that King bunch! They have fought wild animals, gangs in prison and all of the toughest men in the area (Rosie Koontz)for last 45 years and have always won!

Anyone disagree?
lol

Lockhart, TX

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Stfu they are good people unless u mess with them! They will help anybody!

Cleveland, OH

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Denton Gage wrote:
To me, its gotta be that King bunch! They have fought wild animals, gangs in prison and all of the toughest men in the area (Rosie Koontz)for last 45 years and have always won!
Anyone disagree?
They are one mean family but the Greenes are contenders!
lol

Lockhart, TX

#4 Apr 30, 2013
Do not compare them to the greenes they are not murderers and they would never hurt a child!!!!

Cleveland, OH

#5 Apr 30, 2013
What I'm saying. Greenes are meanest family.
BUB Sorrell

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Now I ain't gonna lie to ya... Manskers, roses, fords, palmers and bergmans are as mean as they get.
sweettie pie 1

Bexar, AR

#7 May 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They are one mean family but the Greenes are contenders!
ot to sure sicko's ye perverts' hck yea but not contenders !
whatever

Bexar, AR

#8 May 6, 2013
THanks for the complment however wish u knew what u was talking about
just the mean one

Bexar, AR

#9 May 6, 2013
BUB Sorrell wrote:
Now I ain't gonna lie to ya... Manskers, roses, fords, palmers and bergmans are as mean as they get.
and what bergman is the meanest,and how do you know that
Humm

Bexar, AR

#10 May 6, 2013
What happen to the Thompsons,Grissoms,Johnsons,Wa des,Guess the Kings took them out
unknown
#11 May 6, 2013
Humm wrote:
What happen to the Thompsons,Grissoms,Johnsons,Wa des,Guess the Kings took them out
I'm still here fool andthe kings are trash
buddy

United States

#12 May 6, 2013
The king family has come along way in learning life's lesson. They are by far not trash they would help anybody! They are human just like u and i !!!
HUH

Mountain Home, AR

#13 May 7, 2013
What Bergman? Thought they were a bunch of pusses.

Jonesboro, AR

#14 May 8, 2013
They are all second place to the cousins Smith & Wesson, the Winchester family and the Ruger fan club.
Just Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#15 May 8, 2013
Why did you include the Palmers? Never heard any thing bad about a Palmer.
Billy G is Coward

Jonesboro, AR

#16 May 22, 2013
Billy Green was a spineless coward who beat (and murdered) women and picked on kids. Me and several others witnessed Billy Green in his truck pull a 22 on some teenagers on Park Street. One of the teenagers dad came out of the house with a 44 magnum and ran out to park street to Billy's truck and shoved the barrel of the 44 right into Billy Green's cheek and kept poking him hard in the face with it as Billy Green took off driving. The man with the 44 told him he'd blow his head off if he didn't leave his son alone. Billy Green pissed his pants and had to pull over on down the road to collect himself and then called the police on the man who almost shot him in the face. The man didn't get in trouble. This all happened about a year after the murders. So when confronting a man with a bigger gun - Billy pissed his pants, ran away, then called the police. Coward!
justsaying

United States

#17 Jul 9, 2013
I am a green and no I do not claim them baby killers but not all the Greens are mean we can be if mad to be just ask my ex husband but we are also good people well some of us anyways. I don't go out starting crap and I get along with most people. Just wanted that out there
just a guy

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2017
Jones been knocking multiple out in seconds for last 30 years and still doing it

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2017
Jones ? Really lol don't think so go behind ur back and steal then deny it bunch of losers really
noone

United States

#20 Jan 27, 2017
brock hibbard as tough as they get.seen him whoop a brown paper bag one time.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min TrueCon 34,546
New Clinic by airportl 2 hr Curious 1
Kendall Haines 2 hr Guest 14
Homewreckers of Peco 2 hr Nono 1
Chicken Plant (Dec '14) 3 hr Randall Watts 210
Game and fish bust 3 hr Bart 68
Power Outage 7 hr guest 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance