facebook

Evening Shade, AR

#22 Nov 1, 2010
Are you crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wanted to pay for the 5 kids to play. I just don't think it's fair to charge $125 for 5 kids to bounce and eat a cupcake. That's paying $25 per kid. I never asked for anything free. I could see charging $125 if I was bringing 15-20 kids, but 5 kids! Give me a break!!!
So they were suppose to inconvenience their other customers, clean up after you and deal with all your trash from presents and stuff for $25. I am glad they told you NO too. Have you been in there? I would guess not because if so you would think that $125 is a fair price.
Repeat Customer

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Nov 1, 2010
Party Poppers is a great place to take your kids. It is a great enviroment and the kids have some serious fun. My son wants to have his birthday at Party Poppers. I am going to call and see if I can reserve for December. He loves going to Party Poppers and I know when we have his birthday party there he will be thrilled.
HHHmmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Nov 2, 2010
Are you crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
We have found a better place for our party and a more reasonable price! Thank you very much!
Was just wondering,were you planning to come in to a place with little kids playing and bring five cupcakes for your kids only.Sounds like your a real peace of work.Thats why they have private parties,not just for you but so you dont make a bunch of little kids tear up because they dont get a cupcake,,just listen to yourself(not fair).Im sure that if you wanted to bring in your kids on open bounce they would be more than welcome,after all its to make the kids happy not to please an adult who wants something for nothing.And by the way,just where did you find a place where your kids could play in bounce houses and have as many choices to have fun in pokey as in party poppers for less money??Oh yeah i forgot about Mcdonalds they have a game and dont forget BK and their big jungle jym.For $25 your kids could have hours of fun and cupcakes at home,and im sure given the chance they would have said srew the cupcakes take me to play mom or dad.I dont speak for everyone but $125 sounds cheap to me For my child and their friends to have a blast and a great bday to remember.My thoughts are simple,$25 per week for 5 weeks is not to hard to save if you just want to.I asure you i will have it put back for my kids........Well that my 2 cents worth
Are you crazy

United States

#25 Nov 2, 2010
HHHmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Was just wondering,were you planning to come in to a place with little kids playing and bring five cupcakes for your kids only.Sounds like your a real peace of work.Thats why they have private parties,not just for you but so you dont make a bunch of little kids tear up because they dont get a cupcake,,just listen to yourself(not fair).Im sure that if you wanted to bring in your kids on open bounce they would be more than welcome,after all its to make the kids happy not to please an adult who wants something for nothing.And by the way,just where did you find a place where your kids could play in bounce houses and have as many choices to have fun in pokey as in party poppers for less money??Oh yeah i forgot about Mcdonalds they have a game and dont forget BK and their big jungle jym.For $25 your kids could have hours of fun and cupcakes at home,and im sure given the chance they would have said srew the cupcakes take me to play mom or dad.I dont speak for everyone but $125 sounds cheap to me For my child and their friends to have a blast and a great bday to remember.My thoughts are simple,$25 per week for 5 weeks is not to hard to save if you just want to.I asure you i will have it put back for my kids........Well that my 2 cents worth
For your information we are having a bowling party instead! And I never asked for anyone to clean up after us!! You all are a bunch of losers to keep this going! Ya'll have fun at Party Poppers!! We'll have fun glow bowling in Walnut Ridge!!!
mom

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Nov 2, 2010
god, all of ya'll sound like a bunch of babies. everyone is allowed to have their own opinion of things & what one person sees as unfair may not seem that way to someone else. no need to cut each other down and be so rude about it! everything i read on topix has at least 1 smartass-know it all person that thinks they are the only person that can be "right" & bashes all others. GROW UP!
HHHmmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#27 Nov 2, 2010
As if your not doing your own share of bashing.Thats what i cant stand is someone who starts bashing but cant take the thrashing.Guess you gotta try and be the one with the last word huh?Wonder how long it will take ya to reply?OMG MOM grow up would ya lol hahahahahahahahahaha.What loser's !!!!!!!!!!And the bowling alley,,, ching ching,,,, isnt gonna be cheaper than $25.....
YES IT IS

United States

#28 Nov 2, 2010
HHHmmmm wrote:
As if your not doing your own share of bashing.Thats what i cant stand is someone who starts bashing but cant take the thrashing.Guess you gotta try and be the one with the last word huh?Wonder how long it will take ya to reply?OMG MOM grow up would ya lol hahahahahahahahahaha.What loser's !!!!!!!!!!And the bowling alley,,, ching ching,,,, isnt gonna be cheaper than $25.....
I HAD MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE BOWLING ALLEY AND IT WAS A WHOLE LOT CHEAPER THAN THE $125 THEY ARE WANTING TO CHARGE THIS PERSON TO USE PARTY POPPERS....AND THE CHILDREN HAD A GREAT TIME!!
really

Bellevue, WA

#29 Nov 2, 2010
i agree that sounds high to me. seems like they would have an area set up to eat seperate from the bounce area. then you could have a few parties going on at the same time. kind of like chuck e cheese. might be something for the owners to think about.
DUH

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Nov 2, 2010
YES IT IS wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAD MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE BOWLING ALLEY AND IT WAS A WHOLE LOT CHEAPER THAN THE $125 THEY ARE WANTING TO CHARGE THIS PERSON TO USE PARTY POPPERS....AND THE CHILDREN HAD A GREAT TIME!!
Read first open mouth later.Five kids x $5 =$25 for the unlimited fun for hours @ party popper eat the cake @ home.$125 to rent for private party wich im sure you did not do @ bowling alley and have it all to your self.If you only have five kids then it would be foolish to rent for private party,but if you have 25 kids try doing that @ bowling alley for $125 and play all the games for free.But then again the world is full of people like you who just act like they know something when really your just to DUMB to do the math. P.S. the caps lock button is the one above SHIFT on the left of you keyboard.
See for yourself

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Nov 2, 2010
really wrote:
i agree that sounds high to me. seems like they would have an area set up to eat seperate from the bounce area. then you could have a few parties going on at the same time. kind of like chuck e cheese. might be something for the owners to think about.
I think it says that the $125 is for a private party.The whole place to your self,if you just wanted to take 5 or 6 kids over after a bday party I beleive she also has group rate.The best thing for any of you to do is to go and check it out for yourself and not take mine or anyone eles's word for it.Most of the people on here that try to run a place down usally know nothing of it first hand nor do I.What I do know is that this town does need something like this and I will know first hand after this coming weekend when I plan to take my kids there.
YES IT IS

United States

#32 Nov 2, 2010
DUH wrote:
<quoted text> Read first open mouth later.Five kids x $5 =$25 for the unlimited fun for hours @ party popper eat the cake @ home.$125 to rent for private party wich im sure you did not do @ bowling alley and have it all to your self.If you only have five kids then it would be foolish to rent for private party,but if you have 25 kids try doing that @ bowling alley for $125 and play all the games for free.But then again the world is full of people like you who just act like they know something when really your just to DUMB to do the math. P.S. the caps lock button is the one above SHIFT on the left of you keyboard.
I had 10 children go for the party at the bowling alley. We rented 2 lanes for $25 a lane for 2 hours. They let us bring our birthday cake and presents. They were very nice and accommodating for our party. It was a whole lot cheaper, so before you open your mouth and look like a dumby check out the facts first!!! You have no clue what you're talking about!
DUH

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Nov 2, 2010
10 kids x $4(@ group rate)=$40 four to five hours to enjoy 3 Bounce house's, Laser tag remote control cars,Dart boards,Plasma Cars,Dj and music, Asorted games,Toddler area with bounce house,with more games coming soon,cake and presents @ home before you go .///////Two lanes for two hours @$50.There's your facts so who is the DUMBY now!Fact is no matter what color you paint the picture it's always more fun with more colors.
DUH

Jonesboro, AR

#34 Nov 2, 2010
By the way,study on your next post a little longer because you dont seem to be helping yourself all that much in proving your smarts.Atleast try to make it sound good.
YES IT IS

United States

#35 Nov 2, 2010
DUH wrote:
10 kids x $4(@ group rate)=$40 four to five hours to enjoy 3 Bounce house's, Laser tag remote control cars,Dart boards,Plasma Cars,Dj and music, Asorted games,Toddler area with bounce house,with more games coming soon,cake and presents @ home before you go .///////Two lanes for two hours @$50.There's your facts so who is the DUMBY now!Fact is no matter what color you paint the picture it's always more fun with more colors.
DUMB!!! Yes you are! It was my money that I spent not yours, so don't worry about it!
DUH

Jonesboro, AR

#36 Nov 2, 2010
Oh and I see you found that button I told you about.Probably hard to see with your helmet on huh.Its ok little buddy it will get better.lol
rocks

Blytheville, AR

#37 Nov 2, 2010
Leanne rocks....she is very kid friendly and knows how hard these times are....I am sure she is trying to be as reasonable as she can be and still make money. You people make me so mad...try supporting the locals for change.Yall wonder why people cant make it in a small town!
Keep Bouncing Leanne
hmmm

United States

#38 Nov 2, 2010
Are you crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information we are having a bowling party instead! And I never asked for anyone to clean up after us!! You all are a bunch of losers to keep this going! Ya'll have fun at Party Poppers!! We'll have fun glow bowling in Walnut Ridge!!!
That's a cute idea... but... I am pretty sure that campus cove went out of business... if that is the bowling alley in Walnut Ridge you are referring to...
YES IT IS

United States

#39 Nov 3, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a cute idea... but... I am pretty sure that campus cove went out of business... if that is the bowling alley in Walnut Ridge you are referring to...
It wasn't out of business a couple of months ago when we had our party!
DUH

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Nov 3, 2010
YES IT IS wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't out of business a couple of months ago when we had our party!
Your just to dumb to leave it alone huh,face it your dumb and most likely always will be and im sure you will prove it by reposting!!!
YES IT IS

United States

#41 Nov 3, 2010
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>Your just to dumb to leave it alone huh,face it your dumb and most likely always will be and im sure you will prove it by reposting!!!
You know what you're the dumb one!!! You are probably one of those wife beaters! You are abusing another person for having an opinion. I agree with the other person $125 for 5 kids to have a party is ridiculous! You are the dumb one for getting so upset by someone else's opinion. I feel real sorry for your wife and children having to put up with an egotistical pig like you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ericas the best 29 min Erica-the hotty 23
any hot guys at pinnacle frames (Sep '09) 14 hr Pin worker 29
Cord Rapert (Feb '14) Sun Curious 22
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Sat Guest 30,820
Sheriff Race Sat yoko 7
Randolph County Exposed!!! Sat Guest 19
does anybody know how to get hold of Nathan Nelson Sat summer wilson 5
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]