First Prev
of 4
Next Last
tahisian orchids

Terrell, TX

#1 Jan 20, 2010
honestly has anyone ate up there since Brad and Murl left i miss how they treat the customers. These new people who hardly speak english are rude and pushy don't get me wrong the food is good but the wait staff god what did they do only keep the crappiest workers for wait staff its horrible you have to sit and wait for ever for you drinks then they are in a hurry once you get your food to rush you out me and some friends ate there when they opened the service was terrible i wish that Emily,Marrissa,and April had their jobs back they were the best of them all.
it suxs

Cabot, AR

#2 Jan 21, 2010
your crazy their food id like the way they talk it suxs
and

Bexar, AR

#3 Jan 21, 2010
it suxs wrote:
your crazy their food id like the way they talk it suxs
neither could be worse than the way you post
Arkie

Pineville, AR

#4 Jan 22, 2010
I ate there today for the first time,service was great but the food wasnt. I usually eat 3 pieces of fish one bite n I was finished,it was nasty,soft not crunchy like before,tasted old racid. I dont know if I will return for the buffett again
Slingshot

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 22, 2010
I ate there last week. Lunch buffet. Food great Service good.No complaints.
AAA

Sulphur Springs, TX

#6 Jan 22, 2010
from what I have heard around town the service is fine its the food that is bad but lets be honest was it really that great when it was bonanza

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 22, 2010
At least I did not vomit after eating at Bonanza from undercooked meat.
Amber

Magnolia, AR

#8 Jan 26, 2010
Me and my boyfriend ate there last couple sundays and it was good. Then the next sunday we ate there it was gross. We decided not to go back. We only ate breakfast those 2 sundays. This is just my opion. Try it your self to find out.
what does it matter

Sun Prairie, WI

#9 Jan 30, 2010
look at how many times that place has changed "owners" in the past cpl of years...they probably won't stay in business much longer anyway...but thanks to these new owners both of my step kids lost their jobs there...as if the economy isn't bad enough
Bo Knows

Sun Prairie, WI

#10 Jan 30, 2010
I think the way that the old workers were done was WRONG!! They took the advice of the former owner (who has always screwed the people he does buisness with)and kept who he sudgested.what a freekin joke.I dont think it will work.People in pocahontas are creatures of habbit,Bonanza fit Apple Barrel dont.I wish them the best,but what goes around comes around.They screwed people and it will bite them in the butt.I myself would never eat there because of it.

SOLD DOWN THE RIVER

LBP

“What Say You?”

Since: Jan 10

Pocahontas

#11 Jan 30, 2010
The restaurant changed hands... so I took my wife there last week. It was late evening, supper just about over. Service was great. Workers of Pocahontas have a cheerful smile. I enjoy that in this town. The food was not quite to my liking, but, I'm no food connoisseur either. I will go there again after they settle in a bit. I'm sure the food quality will get better if we give them positive feedback and settling-in time. Bon appetit!
delta dawn

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Jan 30, 2010
it ok. like too eat at rons catfish in jonesboro. and out on hwy 62 at 166 for breakfasts very good food there. very nices people there.
bein honest

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Feb 2, 2010
it sux. they charge too da*n much and BONANZA was way better than this place could ever be!!! APPLE BARREL FOOD SUX!!!!
blows

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Feb 2, 2010
the food and service just blows. I ate there 1 time and it was 1 time to many
well

Lake Charles, LA

#15 Feb 5, 2010
I had heard more negative than positive about Apple Barrel and tonight my family & I decided to try it out for the first time and well...not one of us liked it, the only positive was our waitress was very friendly but she was so busy helping the other waitresses she never found time to ask us if we wanted or needed refills. Don't know that we will be going back.
good eating

United States

#16 Feb 6, 2010
I liked it. to each their own .
Buddy

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Feb 6, 2010
I ate there today for first time. Used to eat all the time there when it was bonanza. Service sucked. The waittress stayed on her cell phone. When we went to pay, we was in a long line and there was no one at the cash register. When he did come to pay, the people wanted a receit and that fat stupid boy got mad cause he didnt know how to do it and told the customers what do you need a receit for, to whipe your azz. I have never seen anything like that

Since: Dec 08

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Feb 6, 2010
I think the food is decent and some of the wait staff isnt very good but there are some great ones too.. I think they need a lil brushing up but overall not too bad..
truth

Olive Branch, MS

#19 Feb 6, 2010
i took my wife and kids out to have to good supper, took them to the apple barrel it took the waitress 15 mins to bring us the drinks, then walked around with her head up her azz, act like we werent even sitting there, finally brought the menus, then another waitress came by, willing to take our order but she couldnt because the other one already started it, so she went to go get her. by that time 30 mins had past, then our 1st waitress started waiting on a customer that came in behind us. then she said has your waitress taken your order yet? we said no, you are our waitress. then she said no, im off now. and we told her that that was a bunch of bullsh*t. and we got up and left. if thats the best they got, then they might as well close the doors for good.
audiosturdnugget s

Russellville, AR

#20 Feb 6, 2010
I have ate there four days in a row and the food is great! service has been good n bad off and on and the buffet is horrible!!!!!! but the menu items are intangable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hott topix 2 hr guest 2
Boat for sale 3 hr King of peco 1
looking for a house for rent 16 hr Yes 2
Don's steakhouse ranch dressing 17 hr agree 3
Donald Hampton "Hammer" (Jul '12) 17 hr Roadrunner 16
Nurse 21 hr LocalMM 1
tim wollos 22 hr wondering 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance