First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dennis Ehl

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2013
I am looking for Hibby Wilcat he was in area in the 70,s also looking for that skanky chick that calls herself moon willow or whatever. Does her old man still drive long haul
Hibby

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 15, 2013
Hibby Wilcat , Moon Willow and many others will be at the protest at park this week. Wear tie-dyes. Moon willows old man's big is broke down last5 weeks.
Goat head

Bexar, AR

#3 Sep 15, 2013
Dennis Ehl wrote:
I am looking for Hibby Wilcat he was in area in the 70,s also looking for that skanky chick that calls herself moon willow or whatever. Does her old man still drive long haul
You got something against a woman that dyes her hair jet black and has lots of tattoos?
Look at this way, she isn't fat and hasn't been in jail.
Her hubby might do a reach around with you if you are up to it.
stupid

Lockhart, TX

#4 Sep 15, 2013
Diane howard stfu girl you nasty. Talk about trash
Just me

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 16, 2013
Hibby wrote:
Hibby Wilcat , Moon Willow and many others will be at the protest at park this week. Wear tie-dyes. Moon willows old man's big is broke down last5 weeks.
That's funny, he has been driving every day..

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Sep 16, 2013
Dennis Ehl wrote:
Never heard of Hibby Wilcat, the lady you are speaking of would never associate with a lowlife like you, her husband does not drive long haul, he drives local. I am a very good friend of theirs, they are both amazing people.

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Sep 16, 2013
Goat head wrote:
<quoted text> You got something against a woman that dyes her hair jet black and has lots of tattoos?
Look at this way, she isn't fat and hasn't been in jail.
Her hubby might do a reach around with you if you are up to it.
Her hubby might hurt you if you don't leave his wife alone.

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Sep 16, 2013
Dennis Ehl wrote:
Do you even know these people? I seriously doubt it.
Just me

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Sep 16, 2013
Dennis Ehl wrote:
Why don't you grow a pair and post under your real name?
moon willows old man

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Sep 16, 2013
my wifes not a skank, no i dont drive long haul but i can drive my foot up your azz. how about that
wonder

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Sep 16, 2013
what is the protest at the park about?
a pretty boy

Bexar, AR

#14 Sep 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Never heard of Hibby Wilcat, the lady you are speaking of would never associate with a lowlife like you, her husband does not drive long haul, he drives local. I am a very good friend of theirs, they are both amazing people.
Moon willow is a Wicca wanta be. She posted pictures of herself and the hubby on this topix site probably with the hope of making some new friends.Her Hubby is a big old boy that hasn't missed very many meals,but I bet he can hold his own with most of these drunken yahoos around here.
They are just ordinary people who are trying to live a good life.
Moon Willow

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Sep 17, 2013
a pretty boy wrote:
<quoted text> Moon willow is a Wicca wanta be. She posted pictures of herself and the hubby on this topix site probably with the hope of making some new friends.Her Hubby is a big old boy that hasn't missed very many meals,but I bet he can hold his own with most of these drunken yahoos around here.
They are just ordinary people who are trying to live a good life.
I am a Wiccan, I have never posted any pictures on Topix, I already have plenty of friends, my husband does not drink, but yes, we are just ordinary people and have a great life..
Moon Willow

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Sep 18, 2013
Dennis Ehl wrote:
You need to grow some balls and post under your real name, what gives you the right to call anyone skanky? I do not know you and have never done anything to you, grow the hell up and get yourself a real life..
Dennis Ehl

United States

#17 Sep 18, 2013
Moon Willow wrote:
<quoted text> You need to grow some balls and post under your real name, what gives you the right to call anyone skanky? I do not know you and have never done anything to you, grow the hell up and get yourself a real life..
Look bitch you should be thanking me for you welfare checks commodity cheese etc. I meant skanky in a sexy sort of way. You are a white trash hotty that gets a E for effort. I like the look,
Moon Willow

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Sep 18, 2013
Dennis Ehl wrote:
<quoted text> Look bitch you should be thanking me for you welfare checks commodity cheese etc. I meant skanky in a sexy sort of way. You are a white trash hotty that gets a E for effort. I like the look,
For your information we DO NOT get welfare, commodities or any other government help. My husband is a real man, he has a JOB. I will thank you to stay the hell out of our business. You don't even know us, you need to get a life..
Moon Willows old man

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Sep 18, 2013
Dennis Ehl wrote:
<quoted text> Look bitch you should be thanking me for you welfare checks commodity cheese etc. I meant skanky in a sexy sort of way. You are a white trash hotty that gets a E for effort. I like the look,
if anybody on here is a bitch its you dennis or whatever your name is, got a problem with that, look me up you punkass bitch
Dennis Ehl

United States

#21 Sep 18, 2013
Moon Willows old man wrote:
<quoted text>if anybody on here is a bitch its you dennis or whatever your name is, got a problem with that, look me up you punkass bitch
I roll the nickels you mother trucker
Dennis Ehl

United States

#22 Sep 18, 2013
Post under your Christian name you tilt o whirl flunked
Dennis Ehl

United States

#23 Sep 18, 2013
I saw you driving that truck an tried to get you to pull over we are going to sort it out bobby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 40 min Crow T Robot 32,685
taco casa 3 hr Big Union 7
Mental Health Therapists 5 hr In the know 10
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 11 hr User name 33
Rebecca perkins Sun guest 1
Mad Sun True 10
Mikey Sun Ashley O 11

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance