First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

Cherokee Village, AR

#21 Jan 22, 2013
You guys want to know the history of the "holy" bible?
christian

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Jan 22, 2013
No that's not what I am saying. I am saying you are forgiven. God wants us to live full and happy lives. We must have love for one another and good works the bible speaks of in the new translation is the works we do when we accept Jesus into our hearts. Its the giving and love to those who are in need. When you live by Jesus example that's when you know you have him in your heart. Its heard to explain for me. Guess I should have added more detail. I was raised in a religion where you must do this and that before you had any hope at all of making it to anywhere. And then you only had hope, you hoped you were good enough to make it to heaven or where ever it is we are all going to end up. I read the new testament and now I know the real truth instead of what people told me to believe. You are free to believe how you want but I chose Jesus he has made me a better person through and through. I have hate no more for anyone. I see things differently now that what I did and for that I have God to thank.
Whooo wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe i'm not understanding your post correctly,are you say we are all going to heaven because christ died and paid for our sins and we have no farther responsibility.
guest

United States

#23 Jan 22, 2013
Saved wrote:
I have faced many challenges in my life! Facing them is what brought me to Jesus! When I tried pushing them in the back on my mind I was a very angers person! I used drugs to hide my pain! I'm now drug free and truly happy! Yes have bad day now and then but much better then every day being a bad one!
I can't prove anything to u! No one can!! That is between u and God! Like I said before, I prayed for u! Open your eyes! There are signs all around! I feel like u are have already started on your journey and just don't know it yet! You are defendantly intrigued by reading your post!
So, you just exchanged one drug for another. Not much of an improvement.
guest

United States

#24 Jan 22, 2013
disgusted wrote:
No you are FAILING at this thing called life....
Doing quite well, thanks. And no god in sight.
Whooo

Hardy, AR

#25 Jan 23, 2013
christian wrote:
No that's not what I am saying. I am saying you are forgiven. God wants us to live full and happy lives. We must have love for one another and good works the bible speaks of in the new translation is the works we do when we accept Jesus into our hearts. Its the giving and love to those who are in need. When you live by Jesus example that's when you know you have him in your heart. Its heard to explain for me. Guess I should have added more detail. I was raised in a religion where you must do this and that before you had any hope at all of making it to anywhere. And then you only had hope, you hoped you were good enough to make it to heaven or where ever it is we are all going to end up. I read the new testament and now I know the real truth instead of what people told me to believe. You are free to believe how you want but I chose Jesus he has made me a better person through and through. I have hate no more for anyone. I see things differently now that what I did and for that I have God to thank. <quoted text>
Hear Romans10-7 ,believe John 8-24 ,repent Luke 13-3,confess Romans10-10,be baptized in water for remission of sin 1 peter-3-21,live godly,if you chose to be a christian this is what we are to do.
Whooo

Cherokee Village, AR

#26 Jan 25, 2013
guest wrote:
If Jesus' death was supposed to be of such great significance then why didn't he stay dead. Rising up three days later and traipsing off to La-La Land for eternity amounts to no more than taking a weekend off.
BigFuckingDeal.
Christ had to rise to establish his church and the reason it is called "the"church of christ ephesians 4-4 one body one faith one sprit one lord one baptism i'm not trying to argue with you nor will i it makes me no difference where or not you choose to except this scripture or not,to me its the most important piece of scripture in the bible if you even own one.
guest

Plano, TX

#27 Jan 25, 2013
Whooo wrote:
Christ had to rise to establish his church and the reason it is called "the"church of christ ephesians 4-4 one body one faith one sprit one lord one baptism i'm not trying to argue with you nor will i it makes me no difference where or not you choose to except this scripture or not,to me its the most important piece of scripture in the bible if you even own one.
Well it's a good thing you don't want to argue because yours is a piss-poor argument.
Saved

Rock Hill, SC

#28 Jan 25, 2013
Guest
Do u believe in God at all? Do u believe in satan?
guest

Plano, TX

#29 Jan 25, 2013
No to both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr mossy seaman 30,441
Work needed for Christmas 4 hr Againstthemachine 18
nypd 6 hr Support 1
Chicken Plant 6 hr Guest 4
Do the theatre still have good shows? 7 hr the truth 12
I must be obsolete 12 hr over the hill 5
Pee Wee 15 hr John Kirk 3
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:46PM
Rookie Beckham leads Giants past Rams 37-27
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
NBC Sports 6:42 PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West