First Prev
of 2
Next Last
christian

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jan 22, 2013
There are 2 types of religion the DO and the DONE. Which one do you belong to? Some religions say do this and do that and then you will be saved. Isn't that contrary to what the bible teaches? The bible says its done. God sent Jesus to die for us, he is our savior we can't save ourselves, for we are all sinners.

Lillie, LA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
If Jesus' death was supposed to be of such great significance then why didn't he stay dead. Rising up three days later and traipsing off to La-La Land for eternity amounts to no more than taking a weekend off.

BigFuckingDeal.
disgusted

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#3 Jan 22, 2013
guest wrote:
If Jesus' death was supposed to be of such great significance then why didn't he stay dead. Rising up three days later and traipsing off to La-La Land for eternity amounts to no more than taking a weekend off.
BigFuckingDeal.
You will probably change your tune when you are traipsing around a really hot hell....

Lillie, LA

#4 Jan 22, 2013
You got any evidence for the existence of a "hell"? Or is that just one of those scary stories your mommy used to tell you to stop you from drinking out of the toilet like the dog?
disgusted

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#5 Jan 22, 2013
guest wrote:
You got any evidence for the existence of a "hell"? Or is that just one of those scary stories your mommy used to tell you to stop you from drinking out of the toilet like the dog?
I got my "evidence" from a book that you obviously have never heard of or read....the Holy Bible........when you are in that place called hell you are going to wish you had a toilet to drink from....
No one

Rock Hill, SC

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Because I have chosen Jesus as my personal savior I am forgiving! Jesus died for us sinners to go to heaven! Thank God for that because I would have never made it to heaven thru the beliefs of the Old Testament!!

Lillie, LA

#7 Jan 22, 2013
disgusted wrote:
I got my "evidence" from a book that you obviously have never heard of or read....the Holy Bible........when you are in that place called hell you are going to wish you had a toilet to drink from....
LMAO.....The bible isn't evidence of shit. It's just an old book, and not a very good one at that. What you got is a backward superstition and childish threats for anyone who doesn't believe the same fairy tales you do.
No one

Rock Hill, SC

#8 Jan 22, 2013
"]If Jesus' death was supposed to be of such great significance then why didn't he stay dead. Rising up three days later and traipsing off to La-La Land for eternity amounts to no more than taking a weekend off.
BigFuckingDeal.
I was once a lost sole like u! I pray the Holy Spirit comes to you and u choose to except it! Not only will your anger start to go away but you will have enteral life! God bless u! My heart hurts for u!!
Saved

Rock Hill, SC

#9 Jan 22, 2013
I believe in a Living God! Reading the bible was just a start to my walk with God! Having a relationship with him is amazing!

Lillie, LA

#10 Jan 22, 2013
No one wrote:
"]
I was once a lost sole like u! I pray the Holy Spirit comes to you and u choose to except it! Not only will your anger start to go away but you will have enteral life! God bless u! My heart hurts for u!!
You're mistaken. I'm not lost.

And if your heart hurts you'd better see a doctor.

Lillie, LA

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Saved wrote:
I believe in a Living God! Reading the bible was just a start to my walk with God! Having a relationship with him is amazing!
If you actually have a "relationship" with god then you can tell everyone what he looks like.

So.....

What does he look like???
disgusted

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#12 Jan 22, 2013
There is no use in arguing with "guest" because he/she will continue to be oblivious to the truth.....if you think it is a made up story then I feel sorry for you because you are clueless....there is a place for people like you(anti-Christ) in the place called hell....you will see just how made up it is when you pass from this life....read the Bible you might learn something....
Whooo

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2013
christian wrote:
There are 2 types of religion the DO and the DONE. Which one do you belong to? Some religions say do this and do that and then you will be saved. Isn't that contrary to what the bible teaches? The bible says its done. God sent Jesus to die for us, he is our savior we can't save ourselves, for we are all sinners.
Maybe i'm not understanding your post correctly,are you say we are all going to heaven because christ died and paid for our sins and we have no farther responsibility.

Lillie, LA

#14 Jan 22, 2013
disgusted wrote:
There is no use in arguing with "guest" because he/she will continue to be oblivious to the truth.....if you think it is a made up story then I feel sorry for you because you are clueless....there is a place for people like you(anti-Christ) in the place called hell....you will see just how made up it is when you pass from this life....read the Bible you might learn something....
Why do folks like you cry and run away when challenged? All you have to do is prove what you claim and I'll be willing to accept it.
disgusted

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#15 Jan 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do folks like you cry and run away when challenged? All you have to do is prove what you claim and I'll be willing to accept it.
Honey child I am not crying nor am I a running away...I simply don't want to argue with an idiot....I don't have to prove anything it is already proven THE BIBLE.........and for the person who said that you do not have to do anything else just because he died for us....no did not say that....we have to believe in him, repent of our sins, be baptized in his name and try our very best to live a christian life....not trying to start anything....this is what I believe....

Lillie, LA

#16 Jan 22, 2013
disgusted wrote:
Honey child I am not crying nor am I a running away...I simply don't want to argue with an idiot....I don't have to prove anything it is already proven THE BIBLE.........and for the person who said that you do not have to do anything else just because he died for us....no did not say that....we have to believe in him, repent of our sins, be baptized in his name and try our very best to live a christian life....not trying to start anything....this is what I believe....
So anyone who doesn't believe your unprovable fairy tales is an idiot??? LMFAO @ you!!!

FAIL...
tell em

Bexar, AR

#17 Jan 22, 2013
amen god is the only way . try speaking to the sky now and then it will make you feel beter trust me

Lillie, LA

#18 Jan 22, 2013
tell em wrote:
amen god is the only way . try speaking to the sky now and then it will make you feel beter trust me
Any god in particular, or just a generic magic sky daddy?
Saved

Rock Hill, SC

#19 Jan 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I have faced many challenges in my life! Facing them is what brought me to Jesus! When I tried pushing them in the back on my mind I was a very angers person! I used drugs to hide my pain! I'm now drug free and truly happy! Yes have bad day now and then but much better then every day being a bad one!
I can't prove anything to u! No one can!! That is between u and God! Like I said before, I prayed for u! Open your eyes! There are signs all around! I feel like u are have already started on your journey and just don't know it yet! You are defendantly intrigued by reading your post!
disgusted

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#20 Jan 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So anyone who doesn't believe your unprovable fairy tales is an idiot??? LMFAO @ you!!!
FAIL...
No you are FAILING at this thing called life....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This chick nicole horne has herps and doesnt te... 20 min Just Asking 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 32 min --Bad Dad-- 38,826
Lazy peeps in pokey 17 hr Ann 20
Best Brawler in Pocahontas?!? (Jan '15) 20 hr Bill 45
House Fire on Newberry Tue Ann 1
Tony B Mon Guest 2
David hart and mike skeet Mon David 36

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance