First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Sis T

Jonesboro, AR

#1 May 10, 2012
My brother just give me the news that Medic One was really leaving. He said, at some time Satuday or Sunday (no time given) Maybe at 2:00 not sure. Medic One is bring a fleet of ambulances and 3 Medic Ones helicopters starting from Medic One base building to the South of city limits. The 3 Medic One helicopters landing at the Overlook park and using some of the Medic One employees standing beside each helicopters. Holding a sign saying, Thank you City Council! They are planning to leave 4 Medic One ambulances till 12:00 Midnight Sunday. With Siren blazing. I will miss them so much! They did a great job for Pocahontas and Randolph. Take Care Medic One..........

Judged:

12

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
my guess

Mountain Home, AR

#2 May 10, 2012
spam from troll?

hope they stay and run the county til they get the city again after the november vote.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 May 10, 2012
my guess wrote:
spam from troll!
hope they stay and run the county til they get the city again after the november vote.
Of course it's spam from the Jonesboro Promed troll
Jake-imboden

Jonesboro, AR

#4 May 10, 2012
so now pro-med comming bad choice they have 2 ambulances and a day truck medic one had two 2011 ambulances and backup already and had walnut ridge back up so did city concil give pocahontas as good as it already had? no way. also pro-med trying to hire all medic-one employees that concil wanted out randolph co. big place let them new folks find some of these back roads out in the middle of no-where sorry for citizens. lets remember scott baltz, mayor and concilmen at election time vote them out write ins wouuld be better than what we got. mickey mouse,sponge-bob, see you at the poles.
missed it

Jonesboro, AR

#5 May 10, 2012
Jake-imboden wrote:
so now pro-med comming bad choice they have 2 ambulances and a day truck medic one had two 2011 ambulances and backup already and had walnut ridge back up so did city concil give pocahontas as good as it already had? no way. also pro-med trying to hire all medic-one employees that concil wanted out randolph co. big place let them new folks find some of these back roads out in the middle of no-where sorry for citizens. lets remember scott baltz, mayor and concilmen at election time vote them out write ins wouuld be better than what we got. mickey mouse,sponge-bob, see you at the poles.
Medic One is leaving May 13 at midnight
no dignity

Jonesboro, AR

#6 May 10, 2012
Sis T wrote:
My brother just give me the news that Medic One was really leaving. He said, at some time Satuday or Sunday (no time given) Maybe at 2:00 not sure. Medic One is bring a fleet of ambulances and 3 Medic Ones helicopters starting from Medic One base building to the South of city limits. The 3 Medic One helicopters landing at the Overlook park and using some of the Medic One employees standing beside each helicopters. Holding a sign saying, Thank you City Council! They are planning to leave 4 Medic One ambulances till 12:00 Midnight Sunday. With Siren blazing. I will miss them so much! They did a great job for Pocahontas and Randolph. Take Care Medic One..........
If this is the way they choose to show respect to the people that backed them take my name off. And this would just show how childish management is. about as diginified and responsible as the one who text the current chiefs phone after mulligan went to city council. Besides it would be gross misconduct of using all of this equipent and taking away from the jobs they have. Mr. Ball if this is your intention post with your name and i will post back.this is probably just sh## starters. i hope i signed that opposition with understanding that your standards were higher than this...Why don't you just get manager to burn the building.
wow

Euless, TX

#7 May 10, 2012
First of all, medic one doesn't have a helicopter you moron. Second, they wouldn't do something that childish. The childish thing is what was done by the city council. They took the citizens power to choose right out of their hands, and yet nobody realizes that. Medic one is leaving because they were forced to leave, not because they wanted to, so all you ex-employees and their toothless spouses, get a life
childish moron

Jonesboro, AR

#8 May 10, 2012
wow wrote:
First of all, medic one doesn't have a helicopter you moron. Second, they wouldn't do something that childish. The childish thing is what was done by the city council. They took the citizens power to choose right out of their hands, and yet nobody realizes that. Medic one is leaving because they were forced to leave, not because they wanted to, so all you ex-employees and their toothless spouses, get a life
No,No,No Medic One made that choose! No app was turn in to be franchise.
the people will say

Caddo Mills, TX

#9 May 10, 2012
childish moron wrote:
<quoted text> No,No,No Medic One made that choose! No app was turn in to be franchise.
Medic One was told a long time ago that they would be forced out...it was only a matter of time. So, why would they bid, knowing it would never be good enough? I respect their position. Now, the council has chosen a service with a "different" level of service. So be it. And now the pressure is on the new company, you can bet EVERY move will be under a microscope...then, the voters will decide whether or not to keep ProMed.
Jake-imboden

Jonesboro, AR

#10 May 10, 2012
childish moron wrote:
<quoted text> No,No,No Medic One made that choose! No app was turn in to be franchise.
you live with your decission to fire medic one. yes they are leaving ut not by choice they were there for you all these years but now they have to leave it is sad where just a few people can tell a town what they will do. what is wrong with every one next they will take your business and new name will be SCOTT BALTZ VILLE is that what you want?????
Childish moron

Jonesboro, AR

#11 May 10, 2012
Yes, Pro Med has the Pocahontas franchise and County will follow. Than what would happen to the petition if The County follows the city? Your funny about the microscope. Medic One was the one under the microscope. figure that.
wow

Ash Flat, AR

#12 May 10, 2012
no dignity wrote:
<quoted text>If this is the way they choose to show respect to the people that backed them take my name off. And this would just show how childish management is. about as diginified and responsible as the one who text the current chiefs phone after mulligan went to city council. Besides it would be gross misconduct of using all of this equipent and taking away from the jobs they have. Mr. Ball if this is your intention post with your name and i will post back.this is probably just sh## starters. i hope i signed that opposition with understanding that your standards were higher than this...Why don't you just get manager to burn the building.

typical spammer troll strawman setup here.

poster makes some wild ass false claims and lies about medic one in his first post.
same poster then further attacks them for the original false claims and lies he posted, in another post.

desperate signs and tactics of a loser.

stay and run the county medic one. cut into pro meds bottom line.

novemeber can't get here soon enough.
the people will say

Cooper, TX

#13 May 11, 2012
Childish moron wrote:
Yes, Pro Med has the Pocahontas franchise and County will follow. Than what would happen to the petition if The County follows the city? Your funny about the microscope. Medic One was the one under the microscope. figure that.
Thankfully, the county chose not to follow the city, at least not at Thursday's quorum court meeting. They are now concerned that if the franchisei s repealed, then the citizens wil have NO LEGAL AMBULANCE SERVICE.
Promed moron can t write

Mountain Home, AR

#14 May 11, 2012
childish moron wrote:
<quoted text> No,No,No Medic One made that choose! No app was turn in to be franchise.
Look Moron did you ever graduate from grade school?
The word is choice not choose
"to be franchise" just what does that mean ?
Can you write a coherent sentence?
Are you an unemployed EMT who can't get another job?
If you skill level isn't any better than your troll level then you need to consider getting some better medications!
Waiting Game

Jonesboro, AR

#15 May 11, 2012
the people will say wrote:
<quoted text>Thankfully, the county chose not to follow the city, at least not at Thursday's quorum court meeting. They are now concerned that if the franchisei s repealed, then the citizens wil have NO LEGAL AMBULANCE SERVICE.
Your very funny person... You just wait after May 22 election the Next quorum court meeting the JPs will have change of mind. Quorum court will have something as the city franchise, Right now they are not going to do anything because, some of the JPs have running mates. If you notice that they are not say anything at the table in the court room. They all knows what is going on with the past ambulance service parking pass the county line Maynard, Bigger Reyno, Ravenden Springs and Warm Springs Jps are worried about the danger of these people. Driving time from the county line to these towns. June meeting will be very interesting.
the people will say

United States

#16 May 11, 2012
maybe not so funny, read the ordinances....
you will discover that the law that ran out M1 wil be applied to ProMed when the franchise is vetoed by referendum..
wow

Mountain Home, AR

#17 May 11, 2012
Waiting Game wrote:
<quoted text> Your very funny person... You just wait after May 22 election the Next quorum court meeting the JPs will have change of mind. Quorum court will have something as the city franchise, Right now they are not going to do anything because, some of the JPs have running mates. If you notice that they are not say anything at the table in the court room. They all knows what is going on with the past ambulance service parking pass the county line Maynard, Bigger Reyno, Ravenden Springs and Warm Springs Jps are worried about the danger of these people. Driving time from the county line to these towns. June meeting will be very interesting.
the jp's aren't as stupid as you are on the whole trucks sitting at the county line thingy. trucks are rolled when the second call comes in, what are the odds of having the 3rd call before it gets here. pro med will have to call in their folks from their home to respond. you really think the city is going to require pro med 3 manned trucks 24/7? we're going backward with pro med.
retard

Jonesboro, AR

#18 May 11, 2012
how long before you cry babies shut up and put down your picture of Rd in his underwear? You stuck up for M1 and they broke it off in you. You need to move on now. Our city needs to move on. Pro Med is here to stay and Medic one, as I rightly predicted(it took little effort), Medic one has flown away. Next!
smee

Jonesboro, AR

#19 May 11, 2012
why does any of this matter medic one is pulling out sunday night they were not ran out they chose to leave just like they chose to not send another ambulance here just like they chose to not support their employees imo it will be better service and better treatment of promed employees Goodbye Medic One your time here has been to long. Welcome Pro Med hopefully you will not make the same mistakes as Medic One but rise above and be the best ambulance service Randolph County has ever had.
exactly

Jonesboro, AR

#20 May 11, 2012
a voice of reason, and a thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Brown Down 3,841
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr KatBrownKohl 246
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr KatBrownKohl 950
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 2 hr KatBrownKohl 389
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr A Conservationist 10,008
Ex-judge once jailed for mailing live snake get... 6 hr My Name Is Not Lisa 8
What happened to Officer Nelson 6 hr Enough already 7
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••