United States

#1 Dec 12, 2011
They found her body please remember her family in prayers, and before you comment please remember she has 4 kids who are in alot of pain.

Bexar, AR

#2 Dec 12, 2011
Very sad. Prayers being sent for the family.

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Dec 12, 2011
guest wrote:
Very sad. Prayers being sent for the family.
may god wrap his arms around the family and comfort them during this difficult time.
Former Classmate

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Dec 13, 2011
prayers going up

Alamo, TN

#5 Dec 13, 2011
My thoughts and prayers are with this family.
just the truth

Humboldt, TN

#6 Dec 22, 2012
Former Classmate wrote:
http://www.imbodenlive.com/201 1/12/12/body-discovered-in-dye r-county-tn-is-that-of-former- walnut-ridge-resident/
RIP
enough allready we all know this is old news an a COLD CASE!! i am not being heartless,however there are others missing in dyersburg an nothing is being done about that either,an its like you people dont even care! Look at the Curtis Tylers case now thats sad he was very young an dpd & dcsd have no ideal what happen to him or Karen to be honest i dont think the even care any more!!!!!!!!!!

United States

#7 Dec 22, 2012
just the truth wrote:
<quoted text> enough allready we all know this is old news an a COLD CASE!! i am not being heartless,however there are others missing in dyersburg an nothing is being done about that either,an its like you people dont even care! Look at the Curtis Tylers case now thats sad he was very young an dpd & dcsd have no ideal what happen to him or Karen to be honest i dont think the even care any more!!!!!!!!!!
idiot, nothing has been wrote since 2011.

Harrison, AR

#8 Dec 23, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>idiot, nothing has been wrote since 2011.
i agree but, some shiit starter did start a new thread.

Bexar, AR

#9 Jan 4, 2013
I wonder what is taking so long in this case? Any new news?
Yes

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
I wonder what is taking so long in this case? Any new news?
Well yes Dion, don't you have the inside information??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bo Shipp 3 min Elephant 9
Who are some of the hardest working people in P... (Feb '09) 3 min MEAT HOOKS 86
Pocahontas football 15 min Pokeyfan 5
Fake company 2 hr You know who 4
PECO employeeing illegals and immigrants with e... 5 hr SMDH 21
Hearing today 6 hr Woodpecker 8
alcohol petition 10 hr Guest 25

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages