First Prev
of 2
Next Last
conservative

Vidor, TX

#21 Apr 15, 2013
Point is, they need to be more professional and act like a business is suppose to. I hate having to walk through a cloud of smoke just to get in the door also. I know the man that actually owns it, I'm gonna talk to him about this and his 'managment'.
seriously

Vidor, TX

#22 Apr 15, 2013
Wow wrote:
Just left there with my small child. We had to walk between 2 employees blowing smoke at the door....one on each side of the door smoking. I won't be going back!
Me either!!
razorback fan

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Apr 17, 2013
That little blonde sure is fine.
Inquisitive

Dallas, TX

#24 Apr 17, 2013
Aside from the smoking issue, can you give me specific details of the alleged unprofessionalism? Thank you.
seriously

United States

#25 Apr 18, 2013
Yes I can, don't have enough room here though!
Wanna cry about it

United States

#26 Apr 22, 2013
i completely understand the unprofessionalism thing....(not about Riverside persay) but i do not condone it. However, let me make this point... NO ONE makes you go into these places. if you go in there one time and you don't like it... here's a quick fix...DONT GO BACK. it's really that simple. you do not know the stories of these people and you have not walked in their shoes. Dont judge someone unless your life is perfect. you all have faults as well, as do i. you all have had bad days too and, i'm sure, have treated someone like shit when it wasn't deserved, as have i. we are human. mistakes will be made. stop complaining at every little petty thing.
seriously

Tyler, TX

#27 Apr 22, 2013
Wanna cry about it wrote:
i completely understand the unprofessionalism thing....(not about Riverside persay) but i do not condone it. However, let me make this point... NO ONE makes you go into these places. if you go in there one time and you don't like it... here's a quick fix...DONT GO BACK. it's really that simple. you do not know the stories of these people and you have not walked in their shoes. Dont judge someoNE unless your life is perfect. you all have faults as well, as do i. you all have had bad days too and, i'm sure, have treated someone like shit when it wasn't deserved, as have i. we are human. mistakes will be made. stop complaining at every little petty thing.
Lol just hush..
sista

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Apr 23, 2013
I like it there. They have always treated me nicely. Im there everyday and never had 1 problem.
Adam

Tyler, TX

#29 Apr 23, 2013
I stopped going in there a while ago. Every time I went in there the Laura girl would flirt with me, no thanks. itd be nice to pay for my stuff and be left alone. When I would go in at night some young girl was always on her phone, rather than pay attention to customers. I ask one of the girls who is that, she replied, Jordan, she's the bosses daughter. Must be nice to let other ppl do your job cause you think u have an upper hand.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
same

Tyler, TX

#30 Apr 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
I stopped going in there a while ago. Every time I went in there the Laura girl would flirt with me, no thanks. itd be nice to pay for my stuff and be left alone. When I would go in at night some young girl was always on her phone, rather than pay attention to customers. I ask one of the girls who is that, she replied, Jordan, she's the bosses daughter. Must be nice to let other ppl do your job cause you think u have an upper hand.
With you brother
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Apr 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
Just because someone is nice to you does not mean they are flirting with you.

United States

#32 Apr 25, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone is nice to you does not mean they are flirting with you.
U wasn't there, u don't know what happened lol
regular

Bexar, AR

#33 Apr 25, 2013
Lauras just a nice person.

Pocahontas, AR

#34 Apr 30, 2013
Is Riverside cheaper than other stations?

United States

#35 Apr 30, 2013
Who owns it now?
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

#36 May 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
U wasn't there, u don't know what happened lol
So were you there?
guest2

United States

#37 May 1, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So were you there?
Dumb*ss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Reality Check 42,917
Larry Rogers for Sheriff Thu Simple Man 2
Home for rent Thu LammaPants 2
Old Houses "Crack Shacks" Thu Opportunity 2
Peco Foods Thu Bazoras 4
Ten foot Alligator found in Baltz Lake Wed Zara the great 10
Handyman Apr 17 Guest101 1

Pocahontas Jobs

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages