United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Point is, they need to be more professional and act like a business is suppose to. I hate having to walk through a cloud of smoke just to get in the door also. I know the man that actually owns it, I'm gonna talk to him about this and his 'managment'.
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
Just left there with my small child. We had to walk between 2 employees blowing smoke at the door....one on each side of the door smoking. I won't be going back!
Me either!!
razorback fan

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

That little blonde sure is fine.
Inquisitive

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Aside from the smoking issue, can you give me specific details of the alleged unprofessionalism? Thank you.
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Yes I can, don't have enough room here though!
Wanna cry about it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

i completely understand the unprofessionalism thing....(not about Riverside persay) but i do not condone it. However, let me make this point... NO ONE makes you go into these places. if you go in there one time and you don't like it... here's a quick fix...DONT GO BACK. it's really that simple. you do not know the stories of these people and you have not walked in their shoes. Dont judge someone unless your life is perfect. you all have faults as well, as do i. you all have had bad days too and, i'm sure, have treated someone like shit when it wasn't deserved, as have i. we are human. mistakes will be made. stop complaining at every little petty thing.
seriously

Royal, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Wanna cry about it wrote:
i completely understand the unprofessionalism thing....(not about Riverside persay) but i do not condone it. However, let me make this point... NO ONE makes you go into these places. if you go in there one time and you don't like it... here's a quick fix...DONT GO BACK. it's really that simple. you do not know the stories of these people and you have not walked in their shoes. Dont judge someoNE unless your life is perfect. you all have faults as well, as do i. you all have had bad days too and, i'm sure, have treated someone like shit when it wasn't deserved, as have i. we are human. mistakes will be made. stop complaining at every little petty thing.
Lol just hush..
sista

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I like it there. They have always treated me nicely. Im there everyday and never had 1 problem.
Adam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I stopped going in there a while ago. Every time I went in there the Laura girl would flirt with me, no thanks. itd be nice to pay for my stuff and be left alone. When I would go in at night some young girl was always on her phone, rather than pay attention to customers. I ask one of the girls who is that, she replied, Jordan, she's the bosses daughter. Must be nice to let other ppl do your job cause you think u have an upper hand.
same

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Adam wrote:
I stopped going in there a while ago. Every time I went in there the Laura girl would flirt with me, no thanks. itd be nice to pay for my stuff and be left alone. When I would go in at night some young girl was always on her phone, rather than pay attention to customers. I ask one of the girls who is that, she replied, Jordan, she's the bosses daughter. Must be nice to let other ppl do your job cause you think u have an upper hand.
With you brother
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Just because someone is nice to you does not mean they are flirting with you.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone is nice to you does not mean they are flirting with you.
U wasn't there, u don't know what happened lol
regular

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lauras just a nice person.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Is Riverside cheaper than other stations?

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Who owns it now?
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
U wasn't there, u don't know what happened lol
So were you there?
guest2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So were you there?
Dumb*ss

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital Tax 23 min PublicInformation 38
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 3 hr Carol ODonnell 49
Public Elected Officials Information 3 hr randolph county news 34
bruce davis (Feb '10) 4 hr Hehastriedandfailed 8
Guy at the Legion 5 hr guest 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr guest 29,059
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 12 hr whiskers 9,792
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••