First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wutup

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Whats wit those women in there. So rude! Exprcialy that laura girl, lazy too. Talk bout their boss, unprofessional as they come! Will never go back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Here is what is up

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Apr 8, 2013
First of all you need to learn to spell! Second it sounds like YOU have the problem! Since I stop at the store often if anyone was rude to you, you were probably rude first. I know as a customer I would rather not see you there or hear your sorry excuses for your bad day. The staff at Riverside are always nice and helpful. But, when anyone works at a business that stays as busy as Riverside its does not mean they are rude if they are trying to keep 20 things going at once. They take orders over the phone & at the counter for pizza’s. Then make the pizza as well as serve ice cream at the drive through window and at the counter. Then they are always stocking, changing the trash bags (inside & out of the store), cleaning of the store & restrooms. Some of the wonderful customers such as yourself are so kind as to make as big of a mess possible! Just because you do not have to clean it up does not mean you have to be a pig. You may have to wait to be served just like you would at any other place of business (Wal-Mart, Price Chopper, Video stores etc.) its part of life get over it!
Forum Police

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Apr 8, 2013
wutup wrote:
Whats wit those women in there. So rude! Exprcialy that laura girl, lazy too. Talk bout their boss, unprofessional as they come! Will never go back.
You are Crazy!
razorback fan

Killeen, TX

#4 Apr 8, 2013
They got a hot crew working up there.
wutup

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2013
haha ya right!
conservative

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Hate going in there when the Laura young lady is there. Loud and disrespectful. Most of them are nice though.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Catching Up

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Apr 8, 2013
You all need to leave Laura alone. Apparently you don't know much about her if you think she's disrespectful.

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Apr 8, 2013
Which 1 is Laura? The fat 1?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum Police

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Apr 13, 2013
guest wrote:
Which 1 is Laura? The fat 1?
Which one are you the stupid and ugly one????
Out Spoken

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Apr 13, 2013
conservative wrote:
Hate going in there when the Laura young lady is there. Loud and disrespectful. Most of them are nice though.
Conservative why don’t you go to your special place. You know the one where everyone kisses your tail feathers! Most of the people in this world are not perfect. Oh guess what you are one of them!
conservative

Red Oak, TX

#11 Apr 14, 2013
I never said I was perfect. haha. When you go into a business, people are suppose to be respectful that work there. Especially when you're spending your money there. The 'boss' is just as bad. From what I heard she needs to be fired. I've seen it too. Seen some good workers in there, but I guess she would rather keep the ones that sit in their butts and talk about their co-workers everytime I go in there. will never go back
conservative

Red Oak, TX

#12 Apr 14, 2013
conservative wrote:
I never said I was perfect. haha. When you go into a business, people are suppose to be respectful that work there. Especially when you're spending your money there. The 'boss' is just as bad. From what I heard she needs to be fired. I've seen it too. Seen some good workers in there, but I guess she would rather keep the ones that sit in their butts and talk about their co-workers everytime I go in there. will never go back
I agree!
Ice cream dream

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Apr 14, 2013
I want some ice cream
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Apr 14, 2013
conservative wrote:
Sounds like you have a personal problem!
conservative

United States

#15 Apr 14, 2013
No just tired of all the unprofessionalism at almost every business in Pocahontas!
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Apr 15, 2013
conservative wrote:
No just tired of all the unprofessionalism at almost every business in Pocahontas!
Then MOVE!!!! I am sure they won't miss all your business....
conservative

United States

#17 Apr 15, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Then MOVE!!!! I am sure they won't miss all your business....
lol
Wow

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Apr 15, 2013
Just left there with my small child. We had to walk between 2 employees blowing smoke at the door....one on each side of the door smoking. I won't be going back!

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Apr 15, 2013
Smoking takes up alot of time. Some that do not smoke do not get the same amount of downtime. Just think that is WRONG!!! And if you smoke, keep your butt(no pun intended)AWAY from the door so we do not have to walk through that awful stink!
true story

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Apr 15, 2013
If you don't like riverside don't go there, its as simple as that. There is other gas stations in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tom graham (Jun '12) 51 min Againstthemachine 7
Bro Eric Moffet 1 hr Againstthemachine 3
Daycare 5 hr Lacey 8
Is there such a thing as a Christian demarcate ? (Feb '12) 7 hr Forrest 728
Dollins 8 hr really 7
stink box 15 hr guest 2
I use protection 15 hr obsolete 3
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web